Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car (31065 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Ikelips(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Acidosis(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin grin

113 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Acidosis(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ike dear, you're one funny being grin grin grin

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
lol, this is hilarious, the car has become his new babe

9 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is Funny as Hell. Do Nigerians still behave like this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
If ur bf could do this then I can assume ur age range.

50 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sorry for laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by adonisgold: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dis is d funniest thread in all creation! LWTMB! Dont worry, ur fada will soon buy his own car.

16 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lmao.this is some funny Shit.God punish poverty.Amen grin

13 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Vivly(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I wonder what you'll post next when your boyfriend buys his own car

14 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by BabaAlabi: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lmaoooooooo....Abeg Mukina put this on the front page make we laugh instead of church and offering wahala...

4 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by shugarry(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin OMG!
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
BabaAlabi: Lmaoooooooo....Abeg Mukina put this on the front page make we laugh instead of church and offering wahala...
God is watching u cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baby this is not true.I loaf you more than the car,but the car is cool though.I mean look at this beauty tongue

10 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by jaybee3(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by obongtunji: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na wa ooooo, I will only tell you that your bf is a small boy and if ur bf is still under his parents then you are on a long thing, if the two of you have to meet in the street then you guys should be thinking about your education. The truth is that, the two of you are still young......lop

15 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
obongtunji: Na wa ooooo, I will only tell you that your bf is a small boy and if ur bf is still under his parents then you are on a long thing, if the two of you have to meet in the street then you guys should be thinking about your education. The truth is that, the two of you are still young......lop

Wtf is this one saying undecided.I'm older than your fada and younger than you angry

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
*dead* grin grin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: *dead* grin grin
Kiss of life coming ya way

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by SURYSuri(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
This post really got me cracking grin grin grin ;Dg grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by imsuboi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by imsuboi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ike~lips:

He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

he prolly wan'ks with the car's engine oil and pics of the car in his thoughts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
jay bee:
Kiss of life coming ya way
cheesy
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Jibwillz: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tz d othr wae round nw... Ari yawo ko iyale... Lmao
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by wasak(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin see d way I'm laughing with tears in my eyes Oh Gawd... I can tell u he has started smooching the card.... I love this thread... Oh Gawd..

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by Kelechi2020(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oga moderator move this to front page and lets crack our ribs
@op u must be underage.
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Truth is that most of us experienced sillier things while growing up. Very funny.
Girl, its ok. Cars are like new born babies, the guy will sooner or later get tired of his new car washing and love craze.

3 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by AbuMikey(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
If I say this shiit is/was funny, then,it means I just told a lie.

Though it ain't funny, I just had to laught,cos its actually gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by niggadee(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Foolish kids

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by nikkyshyne(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Vivly: I wonder what you'll post next when your boyfriend buys his own car
Infact enh..

Meeting at the usual 'bridge' is so funny. Is this some sort of joke? cheesy

I have been sleeping all day. This is a booster.

2 Likes

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by wrench: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Secondary School Love grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by kayClt(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin dis shuld be taken to d joke section. Is dis really for real.LMAO cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Old Couple's Valentine's Day Dance Goes Viral (Video, Photos) / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.