Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,436 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress (1315 Views)

Boyfriend Wanted!!! / His Sister's Boyfriend Wanted Kissing Their Mom:advice Needed / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by imeller: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Being an heiress is harder than you'd think.

There's the pressure of living up to your parents, the spotlight of the media and, of course, the daily dilemma over which diamond-dog collar to put on your pocket pooch.

But China's richest heiress has expounded on another problem: boyfriends. Or the lack thereof.

Zong Fuli, 30, the daughter of beverage magnate Zong Qinghou (net worth around $12 billion), tells the Chinese edition of Marie Claire that she is "rich and boyfriendless." She says she can't find a regular nice guy, and that men simply want her for her money.

"I feel pessimistic about love. Quite often it is hard for girls like me to find a boyfriend. Everyone knows this," said Miss Zong, who went to Pepperdine University in California and works at her dad's drinks empire.

"I have simple requests in love. He could be someone who sends me text messages every day with simple greetings such as asking whether I've eaten yet, or when I am going to bed. Just a little love and caring would be enough for me. But it is very hard to find a man like this, really."

She said that most men "just want to do business."

Needless to say, throngs of single Chinese men have offered themselves to Zong on the internet. (Before you ask, no I don't have her email address or number.) "I will be your Prince Charming," wrote one suitor.

Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/business/help-wanted-one-boyfriend-billionaire-chinese-heiress-1B8031266

Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
''No one has it all''...,a true saying which i don't subscribe to. She can very well get a loving boyfriend by showing men 'who she is' and not 'what she is'.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by k2039: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
binger: ''No one has it all''...,a true saying which i don't subscribe to. She can very well get a loving boyfriend by showing men 'who she is' and not 'what she is'.

Unfortunately, most men know the bolded and that's what most of them are interested in.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
^ ^ thanks bros.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by imeller: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
She can get a new identity and really find true love by assuming a lower profile- which goes to fulfill the saying- The rich also Cry.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
k2039:

Unfortunately, most men know the bolded and that's what most of them are interested in.
Yet there are some that are not interested in her money.She isn't the only wealthy lady in China,neither is China devoid of men of great opulence.She hasn't found someone to fall in love with her because guys have not seen ''more to her than meets the eye & status''.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by k2039: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Yet there are some that are not interested in her money.
I agree with you, but only a handful of them.

She hasn't found someone to fall in love with her because guys have not seen ''more to her than meets the eye & status''.
You can't be so sure of that.
There are only a handful of guys who will love her for who she is, the chances of getting such a guy is low with her profile.
Re: Boyfriend Wanted For Billionaire Chinese Heiress by Plarp: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2013
I don't believe this. She is actually attractive (for a Chinese woman) they are plenty of men who would get with her even if she was broke.

there is a shortage of females in china

(1) (Reply)

The 8 Ways To Know A Girl Is In Love With You / His Girlfriend Used His EX Picture As DP / How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.