Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. (1263 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Naija girls are the worst when it comes to expressing their love, but trust me, No babe can love you like a naija girl does!

Here of some of the tell-signs of a naija girl in love.

If she calls you by your original name; the name your papa give u! Not chichi, bola, No! Not those. I mean names like chinaturu, adEbola....Then you should know that she loves you for who you are.

If she sends you her 3 MTN call me back slots, nna men that babe can give you her last kobo!

When she flashes you at least once a day, she's thinks about you all day long!

If she offs her phone when she's at your place, she's a keeper!

If on your first date, she says " your GF must be very lucky"...she wants you to stay!

If she gives you sex on her first visit; no brother, she's not cheap! Just that you mean the whole world to her and she would hate to lose you!

If she cooks for you, or makes an attempt to, even if its only boiling hot water for tea....she cares, really!

When she calls you at least once a month. I don't mean 1 minute flash; like really call you; she values you!

If you are having seex n she demands you relax while she works on you from the top; she appreciates you!

If a naija babe gives you a head, MARRY HER!!
These all I could think up now. You are free to add yours.

Naija Babes Rock!
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Unionised(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP, you must be IN LOVE.

Tell us about her...
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised: OP, you must be IN LOVE.

Tell us about her...

OP never falls in Love. They love me but I can't seem to love them in return...oops, I did it again.
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Mrval20(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
"If she offs her phone when she's at your place, she's a keeper!"

WRONG! In fact, that should really get you suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Rexnegro(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
To an extend u re right op...believe if u re cash up I mean u get pepper plenty as she's doing all those mentioned believe its because of ur money... I case my rest..!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by MisterLongman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
shachris:

If a naija babe gives you a head, MARRY HER!!

So this is enough reason to marry a naija babe.......
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by merit12(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
She go put for reverse ,anytime u pass her u must turn back baby give me your contract me I wan sign make we negiotate my love for you na
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by jsunex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na lie joo op
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mrval20: "If she offs her phone when she's at your place, she's a keeper!"

WRONG! In fact, that should really get you suspicious.

No mate, she've been playing games before she met you. Every naija girl is a player like okocha. The only reason a naija girl would off her phone when she's with you is because she respects you. She would rather not answer the calls than lie in your presence.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: So this is enough reason to marry a naija babe.......

Do you know what it takes for a naija girl to give you head, for free?? Any naija girl that could give you head for free is a very good wife material. You know why? Cos she would be submissive for life.
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rexnegro: To an extend u re right op...believe if u re cash up I mean u get pepper plenty as she's doing all those mentioned believe its because of ur money... I case my rest..!!!

I didn't mention money mate. No naija girl would do all those for money. If it's for money, she would call you 'chichi' and not chinaturu, and prob flash you all the days of her life.
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by MisterLongman(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
shachris:

Do you know what it takes for a naija girl to give you head, for free?? Any naija girl that could give you head for free is a very good wife material. You know why? Cos she would be submissive for life.
Error 404
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: Error 404

cool believe me, mate.
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by MisterLongman(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
shachris:

cool believe me, mate.
This hoes aint loyal bro

1 Like

Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Money b4 woman!!! smiley smiley
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Mrval20(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
shachris:

No mate, she've been playing games before she met you. Every naija girl is a player like okocha. The only reason a naija girl would off her phone when she's with you is because she respects you. She would rather not answer the calls than lie in your presence.

Not all Nigerian girls are players, remember.
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by marieolae(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
This thread saddens me
Re: How To Tell IF A Naija Babe Loves You. by Arsenalholic(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: This thread saddens me
WHy's that? Becos all of your secrets has been revealed? wink

(1) (Reply)

A Romantic Love Story / 6 Giveaway Signs She’s Ready For You To Kiss Her / Who Would You Give Up Your Sit To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.