Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! (2554 Views)

I Am Deeply Sorry I Love You / 10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You. / Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Mindependent(f): 2:31am On Jan 20, 2013
Please tell dis ur baby dat the jazz she don use for you make she hook a babe out o chineke
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by nlmonpoint(m): 9:34am On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks a bunch to you all who have advised in d right direction. God go surely bless u more with wisdom...I am sure 99% of men would not wanna let go this angel. Would decide soon and get back to feed you guys. One love !!!
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Louis007: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2013
That dude sounds like a scammer!
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Osareime(f): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2013
Na wa ohhhh!

For her to request a thing like that she already knows you would be foolish enough to consider it.
She was bold enough to utter such a request because she knows you are foolish enough to even think about it.
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by Agbgift(f): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
It is becos u love her packaging and u can't do wiftout it, dat is making her to bambozo u so. I tell u, build that house in her name she won't marry u, or better still divorce u after one or two yrs of marriage. Sm girls sha can be so insensitive and stupid.
Re: I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! by nlmonpoint(m): 5:29am On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks good fwendz !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Benefits Of Dating A Fat Chick / What Can Make You Ignore Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Over A Week? / Pics: Harsh Truth Abt Kim K, Beyounce, Amber R Nd Nicki Minaj Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.