Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Child Spacing - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18107 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
CC really? I mean "going with the flow" ISH. I know of someone that simply went for induced abortion.she said she can't forgive herself or accept the baby Cos she had other plans.
I think its a tough call. You think you've locked up only to wake and see yourself fully loaded. Lolx
Ok,its more of an individual thing. You do what's best and acceptable to you.
Re: Child Spacing by Odunnu: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pheeeeew! Finally, we get to the end of the series. It was time consuming and I never learnt a thing on child spacing. Good news is, I learnt some very bad word grin grin

Pataki Vs Omo ibo, are you guys rehearsing? Just drop the venue and time.

Good job Tgirl cool
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
@topic , mothers what would you do if your birth control method fails,your spacing plans messed up?-----

i ll simply roll with nature's design but if I have had the maximum number of kids that we want......now that's where the problem lies.

What happens when your spacing plan is oppossed by the husband?

He always let me decide in issues that bothers on my body and health.He believes that the woman that carries the pregnancy,should be the person to decide when to carry another.She alone can know when she is ready.

What really(if any) are the pros and cons of child spacing?

no strength for long typing.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tgirl, I would like some sort of explanation as to why you hid 5 of my posts please. There were no insults or tribalism in any of them. Thanks.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
@cc and what if the last one accident ends up to be triplets cheesy nko?

Tee 2015?? You do well oh! How some monikers still post beats me , unbelievable Tee, unbelievable, I dey go church and pray for forgiveness. cheesy
Re: Child Spacing by Tgirl4real(f): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
ileobatojo: Tgirl, I would like some sort of explanation as to why you hid 5 of my posts please. There were no insults or tribalism in any of them. Thanks.

Ile, I must thank u for calling my attention instead of joining in the fight. I hid your posts cos I want to delete any offtopic or post that refers back to the fight. If d posts in question are on topic, kindly call my attention to it thru d report button and I will unhide.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Ile, I must thank u for calling my attention instead of joining in the fight. I hid your posts cos I want to delete any offtopic or post that refers back to the fight. If d posts in question are on topic, kindly call my attention to it thru d report button and I will unhide.

Understood. Thanks.
Re: Child Spacing by greatgod2012(f): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Byvan, CC, Ify, pls, dont scare me o, i don close shop, na only enjoyment galore i want to be, but reading about accidental discharge here dey scare me abeg, stop it, grin
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

i am gutted.......can't believe i missed the melodrama. cry cry cry
tgirl, as your village chief, i implore you to "unhide" the hidden posts.
Re: Child Spacing by damiso(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Birth control messing up*gulps* Now that is one scary thought. embarassed

Dear Lord in heaven i reject being part of the 1% that counts against the effectiveness of my chosen birth control method.amin loruko jesu.

BUT if it is your will i gladly accept and trust that you will in turn provide us with the bucketloads of money that means i never have to answer yessir to anyone again.Amin ashe grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dami grin admit it, you want more children.

I laugh under the table when I hear women say they are taking birth control pills while they're done having children.

Why not Kuku do the Tubal Ligation and get it over with? grin

Tee can you stop following me around? angry I've prayed for forgiveness and starting afresh . grin
Re: Child Spacing by damiso(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2013
jydogirl12: Dami grin admit it, you want more children.

I laugh under the table when I hear women say they are taking birth control pills while they're done having children.

Why not Kuku do the Tubal Ligation and get it over with? grin

Tee can you stop following me around? angry I've[url][/url] prayed for forgiveness and starting ; afresh . grin

Noooooooooooo grin grin More kids ke.Naaa.Me i am useless at the whole pill thing so decided to get an IUS fitted.And went for the ten year one. cool

I sincerely am happy with the two i have.Everyone says il change my mind when my son is 5 but i dont think so.Hubby actually wanted one(weirdo),i said 2 or 3 so we met halfway at 2.
My mum keeps shaking her head,saying i cant believe you actually just want jack.and jill grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
greatgod2012: Byvan, CC, Ify, pls, dont scare me o, i don close shop, na only enjoyment galore i want to be, but reading about accidental discharge here dey scare me abeg, stop it, grin

@,I fear pass youoooo.I won't know what to do if it happens to me.If my mum,who should be fitting in people's IUDs had accidental discharge,I wonder wetin me go dooooo!!!!

Anyone had her tubes tied??what is the procedure like and how successful is it?I ll like to know if it was done in Naija or else where??I need the voice of experience here not textbook download please.This accidental discharge thing fit give person traumaoooo!!!!
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by funnyx(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
chaircover: Lol Ladies stop being scared of opening shop after hours jooooor. . .these things happen lipsrsealed Accidental kids are the most spoilt cos they tend to come when their parents are more financially secure and more settled. They come to enjoy grin

Im on the pill and in spite of having packs in every handbag, my office drawer, my bedroom, kitchen drawers, my car, the bathroom etc I still forget embarassed. I keep on meaning to get rod implants but Ive just never got round to it. So if an accident does happen, I know that it is my fault. embarassed

however Its really strange because now that Ive tasted the freedom of having older children and have got my life back, I should be the one running 440 from any accidental pregnancy but im more careless now than before. God help me grin grin

Many of the children born through these 'accidental' tends to be special and great, I've seen few like that.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by damiso(f): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
chaircover: Lol Ladies stop being scared of opening shop after hours jooooor. . .these things happen lipsrsealed Accidental kids are the most spoilt cos they tend to come when their parents are more financially secure and more settled. They come to enjoy grin

Im on the pill and in spite of having packs in every handbag, my office drawer, my bedroom, kitchen drawers, my car, the bathroom etc I still forget embarassed. I keep on meaning to get rod implants but Ive just never got round to it. So if an accident does happen, I know that it is my fault. embarassed

however Its really strange because now that Ive tasted the freedom of having older children and have got my life back, I should be the one running 440 from any accidental pregnancy but im more careless now than before. God help me grin grin

Aunty CC its not acciddent then o. grin am sure ur princess would love a lil bro cos i remember you saying she was good with younger kids.So e jara mo. grin

I was actually on the pill when my son was concieved lipsrsealed.I actually wanted a 3 and a half yr gap but me and my careless self.Even anti biotics my hubby has to hound me to finish my dosage.Me and medication are not friends so jejely went for the coil.And when the doctor said there was a ten yr one i jumped on it.

@byvan, :-XCan i be daring enough to get my tubes tied.I dont know o.Hoping someone can shed light on that
Re: Child Spacing by funnyx(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
damiso:

Aunty CC its not acciddent then o. grin am sure ur princess would love a lil bro cos i remember you saying she was good with younger kids.So e jara mo. grin

I was actually on the pill when my son was concieved lipsrsealed.I actually wanted a 3 and a half yr gap but me and my careless self.Even anti biotics my hubby has to hound me to finish my dosage.Me and medication are not friends so jejely went for the coil.And when the doctor said there was a ten yr one i jumped on it.

@byvan, :-XCan i be daring enough to get my tubes tied.I dont know o.Hoping someone can shed light on that

Ten year one shocked e di pa patapata ni grin grin grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2013
Byvan, getting tubes tied permanently or Tubal Ligation is major surgery achieved easily via csection ( or other unrelated abdominal surgery), the procedure is called Laparotomy ....Fallopian tubes are sealed shut and put put back into place.

There are other 2 related procedure too; Laparoscopy ( photo- like colonoscopy, gbam!) ; a rodlike lens instrument is inserted via a tiny opening/ incision and they view ( you too) it on the screen while the Fal tubes are clamped.

The other one is the min-laparoscopy; small incision made beside your kitty and Fal tubes pulled out and clamped simples!

Very effective.... if you missed your period, menopause is knocking .

It's reverse able too-$5k only/ IVF.

How do I know all that^^^ I did the baddest one cool
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2013
@Jide,my liver don cut!!nah drastic measure be thisooooo!!!!
Re: Child Spacing by armyofone(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2013
interesting and scary, not sure what I will do till the time comes. I hate pills, never tried it and not sure I will. A friend of mine had her first child few months ago, trust those mil doctors, bc were given. sistah trashed them, said she was gaining weight. Scared the daylight out of me.
I really don't want anything to touch/poke my inside. I hope they invent something like pills/injectable bc for the guys soon.

jydogirl12: Byvan, getting tubes tied permanently or Tubal Ligation is major surgery achieved easily via csection ( or other unrelated abdominal surgery), the procedure is called Laparotomy ....Fallopian tubes are sealed shut and put put back into place.

There are other 2 related procedure too; Laparoscopy ( photo- like colonoscopy, gbam!) ; a rodlike lens instrument is inserted via a tiny opening/ incision and they view ( you too) it on the screen while the Fal tubes are clamped.

The other one is the min-laparoscopy; small incision made beside your kitty and Fal tubes pulled out and clamped simples!

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2013
byvan: @Jide,my liver don cut!!nah drastic measure be thisooooo!!!!

grin grin grin

armyofone: interesting and scary, not sure what I will do till the time comes. I hate pills, never tried it and not sure I will. A friend of mine had her first child few months ago, trust those mil doctors, bc were given. sistah trashed them, said she was gaining weight. Scared the daylight out of me.
I really don't want anything to touch/poke my inside. I hope they invent something like pills/injectable bc for the guys soon.

Interesting alright, oyinbo invented vasectomy cheesy cheesy that's the real liver quencher for men out there. cheesy cheesy( more painful/ unpleasant undecided) .... goodnight jare grin.
Re: Child Spacing by damiso(f): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2013
jydogirl12: Byvan, getting tubes tied permanently or Tubal Ligation is major surgery achieved easily via csection ( or other unrelated abdominal surgery), the procedure is called Laparotomy ....Fallopian tubes are sealed shut and put put back into place.

Naaaa my liver has cut at this kain of procedures.If i have to do it oga too must do.vasectomy grin(very touchy subject for men wink)but afterall there is love in sharing.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by ifyalways(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2013
I can't live with the thought of something inside me.i believe the coil won't let you balance well and kpekus as much you want lipsrsealed

I jejely went for once a quarter injection.serves me just right.
Re: Child Spacing by smartmom(f): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2013
Phew! thank goodness, its back on course, when I started this thread, never thot it was going to take on a life of its own. Thank you TG for wrestling it back.

As for those accidents and the fears, its so so scary and petrifying to even imagine it. It happened to me even with my great 'expertise' in contraception and child spacing! After spacing all 1st 3 for 5 yrs apart ie 3 kids in about 15 yrs, the 4th was conceived after the 3rd was 10 months aaahhh! was it shocking or what but hmmmm alas he is our favrite kid, cant imagine life without him so @ if it happens chin up, live with it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Name / Is The Fight For Equality Ruining Marriages / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.