Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Child Spacing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18052 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by rayo2002: 1:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Eishhh, ladies pls this is enough.
Haba, you have all successfully derailed a very educative thread.
I want to believe all you have said about yourselves are true, so that means you are all mature women.
With the fact that you are professionals and doing well in your respective countries, you should be role models for younger people. For the mother's amongst you how would you feel if your kids saw this.

Please end the insult-fest.

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2013
rayo2002: Eishhh, ladies pls this is enough.
Haba, you have all successfully derailed a very educative thread.
I want to believe all you have said about yourselves are true, so that means you are all mature women.
With the fact that you are professionals and doing well in your respective countries, you should be role models for younger people. For the mother's amongst you how would you feel if your kids saw this.

Please end the insult-fest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.