Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Child Spacing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18065 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry: Lmao. Ohsisi them say you be fake doctor cheesy

I know,I read that
And that I was barren too grin
See Nwando that even had to pay Dr Rubenstein to cut off my information highway tupu I go begin use Ekene bus ferry them around
I am glad to be a fake doctor
Is it easy to deceive a whole United States of America for over a decade with fake license cool cool cool
Let them try it if it is easy
Adi m too much nu

Have you seen the tale bearer say these things to my face since I've been back?
O ho
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2013
nwando:

I know,I read that
See Nwando that even had to pay Dr Rubenstein to cut off my information highway tupu I go begin use Ekene bus ferry them around
I am glad to be a fake licensed doctor

Hahaha well we are obviously both unlicensed fake australian/ American dokitors cheesy osisi ooo. Apparently , Jenny/osisi/uju are one and the same grin

Post our ip addresses now atleast you get proof and they ran 440.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 12, 2013
nwando:

I know,I read that
I am glad to be a fake doctor
Is it easy to deceive a whole United States of America for over a decade with fake license cool cool cool
Let them try it if it is easy
Adi m too much nu

Have you seen the tale bearer say these things to my face since I've been back?
O ho

Ohsisi no be America you DEY. Fa si na i'no Australia. cheesy na ilu'ro di and iweghi umu.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry:

Hahaha well we are obviously both unlicensed fake australian/ American dokitors cheesy osisi ooo. Apparently , Jenny/osisi/uju are one am the same grin

The period I was out of nairaland,I still read once in a while as a guest but made a decision not to post a word,there was nothing I did not read about me
I didn't know I could have that much self control not to respond.
It wasn't worth it so I didn't bother
Nameless ,faceless people that may well be posting from an asylum
Anyway when people talk about you that means they are thinking about you
So I am glad to give them something to talk about

O so Uju is me kwa grin grin
3 in one
I don become pseudo trinity eh kwa
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry:

Ohsisi no be America you DEY. Fa si na i'no Australia. cheesy na ilu'ro di and iweghi umu.

For real?
Bwahahahahahahahaha
I dey Australia ke.
Do people spend that much time trying to decode posters they would never meet?
One eediot yesterday even had issues with baby in babyosisi grin grin grin
Seriously
That is why I decided not to know anybody here personally
I know not one single person on nairaland past and present beyond the pages of nairaland and intend to keep it that way
Ndi ara
Let them say what they like
When I log off,I don't care about anyone here that way I can say my mind freely no matter whose ox is gored

BTW dear,where is Michelin?
I have been missing that girl
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2013
Michelin is missing ooo. She must have had enough of this crazy people cheesy . Anyways we are both fake surgeons, I never claimed to be a surgeon so I don't know where they got that idea from? Who knows they might be stalking my life. They can try harder, Jenny no even be my name grin

I agree, that's one thing my hubby advised me, never to know these people outside Nairaland. It just makes lid a lot easier.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry: Michelin is missing ooo. She must have had enough of this crazy people cheesy . Anyways we are both fake surgeons, I never claimed to be a surgeon so I don't know where they got that idea from? Who knows they might be stalking my life. They can try harder, Jenny no even be my name grin

I agree, that's one thing my hubby advised me, ever to know these people outside Nairaland. It just makes lid a lot easier.

Good advise from hubby there,stick to that.
I never claimed to be a surgeon but I am happy to be one on nairaland grin
Lol
Dayokanu once told me my "real name" and "where I lived"
If it is a name he lifted from the obituary pages,nwa Nwokorie does not know
How a supposed post pubertal male can spend time snooping on strangers for hard ons
Busy body shemales
That is how pathetic these eediots are
Echi now one unfortunate woman will stand before a yahoo temple and say " I do" to these ones
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 12, 2013
Ok sweetie let me go and eat my late night cake and go to bed grin grin grin
If I had peanuts I for drink Ijebu garri join
We only live once my dear

Don't try that
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2013
Lmao. Well do you know how much surgeons earn here? I am happy to be one albeit unlicensed. It was funny cos I would see them call Ujujoan, nwando. Only for them to join me in the list, because we said something about their tribes so everyone that is against them is nwando. cheesy
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry: Lmao. Well do you know how much surgeons earn here? I am happy to be one albeit unlicensed. It was funny cos I would see them call Ujujoan, nwando. Only for them to join me in the list, because we said something about their tribes so everyone that is against them is nwando. cheesy

Please name names
Who are they?
They can't do more than a dead rat
Tell me their names

Oh I missed the last bit
Ndi Ofe nmanu nmanu
Why am I not surprised
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 12, 2013
Hehehehehe
I don laff taya
Make I go cuddle the man ojare
Weather dey cold
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2013
Oh no!!Jenny and Nwando,why ruin this beautiful thread?
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
Babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Jeezzzz this is exactly what too much pineapple juice cause .... Thanks Pataki wink I'm full.

Holler me babè .... lets get this show on the road.

Omo olę cheesy

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
jennykadry: Lmao. Well do you know how much surgeons earn here? I am happy to be one albeit unlicensed. It was funny cos I would see them call Ujujoan, nwando. Only for them to join me in the list, because we said something about their tribes so everyone that is against them is nwando. cheesy

Nah .... Don't start confusing people here, there's no such thing as unlicensed surgeon, you're either a surgeon or not, you're Nigerian made okrika still writing your board exams .... You're a Liability cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
nwando: Ok sweetie let me go and eat my late night cake and go to bed grin grin grin
If I had peanuts I for drink Ijebu garri join
We only live once my dear

Don't try that

Calloti has seen you finish.... You're a lonely bitter old hag! Imaginary husband come here dey front rubbish spending 24hrs on NL.

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
You guest down there, if na your papa born you come out! Unlimited wifi no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
Now it won't get any better,smh.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
^^ what are you implying? Was it any better before your previous post?

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
**** sipping kunu and munching kilishi ***

#popcorntinz
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ what are you implying? Was it any better before your previous post?

Jidegirl,if you are upset,please kindly focus your missiles on the end you are receiving from.I have no problems with you.
Re: Child Spacing by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
biolabee: i dont get ur q.. u already have ur kids.. do wat works for u
There are so mant factors

career: some like to have their kids sharperly so they can focus on their work, others like good spacing so they have enough time with the kid at a time and build their career
Kids Bonding: anecdotal evidence shows that when spacing is not too much, the kids grow n bond together than when it is a bit much

financing: some like it spaced so you dont have all your kids in sec school or uni

health: miscarriages, ivf etc

So many reasons
Full stop.
I had 3 cuties within2 years.Just had to get done with birthing and move on to kpekus unlimited.
Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
ifyalways: Full stop.
I had 3 cuties within2 years.Just had to get done with birthing and move on to kpekus unlimited.

Lol at kpekus... cheesy
nice and Baba will watch them
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
byvan:

Jidegirl,if you are upset,please kindly focus your missiles on the end you are receiving from.I have no problems with you.

I'm not upset , maybe a little angry all that convo happened when I was busy jeeezzing grin
I don't have problems with you either but I recognize a snide remarks when I read one.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
jidegirl12:

I'm not upset , maybe a little angry all that convo happened when I was busy jeeezzing grin
I don't have problems with you either but I recognize a snide remarks when I read one.

The remark wasn't meant to be snide,i just hate it that this beautiful thread is ruined.it wasn't particularly aimed at your person,it was aimed at the state of the thread.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Calloti has seen you finish.... You're a lonely bitter old hag! Imaginary husband come here dey front rubbish spending 24hrs on NL.

Callotti has seen who and where?
Gossipy Yoruba area girl that gets relevance from hyping her life stories
Lookie hia
I know you have childhood abandonment issues to deal with,I would advise you sort that out with your runaway mother rather than dwell on made up stories about people.
I don't know callotti beyond the Internet and she sure knows zilch about me other than what I have written about myself
I am not that stupid to bare myself to deranged individuals of your ilk
I guard my privacy jealously
She doesn't even know my first name,if she did she should tell you my name
but if the stories give you a kick and give you some relief from the misery around you,be my guest. wink
I am glad to help in your healing process
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 13, 2013
nwando:

Callotti has seen who and where?
Nne I know you have childhood abandonment issues to deal with,I would advise you sort that out with your mother rather than read made up stories about people
I don't know callotti beyond the Internet and she sure knows zilch about me other than what I have written about myself but if the stories give you a kick and give you some relief from the misery around you,be my guest.
I am glad o help in your healing process

Really I don't need this much clarification cheesy shows callotti was right, you're indeed lonely.

Now bout my own life that seemed very crucial to you, I owe you no explanation, abandonment oh, misery oh, relief oh, keep searching while you're at it, go change make yourself another batch of Akpu , you need all the Fat you can get.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2013
nwando:
I know you have childhood abandonment issues to deal with,I would advise you sort that out with your runaway mother rather than dwell on made up stories about people.

You know... Ah ah cheesy cheesy

I know you you've been lurking around since Am but you know what? I got all night, I'm in MY cabin with the family for long weekend... poker night!

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Really I don't need this much clarification cheesy shows callotti was right, you're indeed lonely.

Now bout my own life that seemed very crucial to you, I owe you no explanation, abandonment oh, misery oh, relief oh, keep searching while you're at it, go change make yourself another batch of Akpu , you need all the Fat you can get.

Of course you owe me no explanations,the effects of your damaged psyche are evident
Like neon signs they shout out to be recognized
Ode
How lonely and low can you be to call me Jenny and Uju and who knows who else?
Why should faceless posters scare you this much
Ewu
You are beginning to see enemies at every corner,a sign of frank mental illness

You were a damaged child and now a damaged adult
I would have never bothered about you, i respond to topics ,i dont pick on posters ,you brought this on yourself so deal with all I have to say
I usually give eediots a long rope and then when they decide to hang,I just kick out the stool
This is just the beginning for you
You picked a good day
I hope you can stomach it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.