Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37168 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Though, Nollywood also has excuse for producing these non-quality movies which includes funds and pirates!!!!

Nigerian market will not buy High-Budget movie!!! So......!!!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by scholes23(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its only in nigerian movies that people don't watch till d end cos they already know how it will end afta watchin d first scene.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Originalsly: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
A village boy...Ramsey Nouah...speaking with foreign accents
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
hahahahahaha.... this is all so true but if I may ask, why is it that your kind (ladies) still can't do without nollywood films una too like am abeg.
Yes oo! I do home movies each time I need some humor. I don't really watch the movie, I just look out for those silly mistakes that make me laugh hysterically gringrin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
anitank: Its only in Nigerian movies that...

1) A mother travels from the village to Lagos, argues with her son about not having a male child, then back to the village...THE SAME DAY! Abi village de get airport?

2) A girl carries the same hairstyle, even after 2 years

3) You'd see the camera man through the side body of a car or when u look closely into Jim Iyke's huge glasses

4) A ghost looks left and right before crossing the road

5) Girls wear very short dresses,revealing their boobs and sky high heels to school...but their lecturers say nothing about that

6) A woman barges into her husband with another woman in a hotel room. Abi who give her key?

Add your own observations
anytime a girl bursts into his boyfriend's rum having sex with another girl, there is always statement like, ''what, Charlie, wat r u doing?'' but I would answer like, Im cooking ooooo. :-) grin
anitank: Its only in Nigerian movies that...

1) A mother travels from the village to Lagos, argues with her son about not having a male child, then back to the village...THE SAME DAY! Abi village de get airport?

2) A girl carries the same hairstyle, even after 2 years

3) You'd see the camera man through the side body of a car or when u look closely into Jim Iyke's huge glasses

4) A ghost looks left and right before crossing the road

5) Girls wear very short dresses,revealing their boobs and sky high heels to school...but their lecturers say nothing about that

6) A woman barges into her husband with another woman in a hotel room. Abi who give her key?

Add your own observations
anytime a girl bursts into his boyfriend's rum having sex with another girl, there is always statement like, ''what, Charlie, wat r u doing?'' but I would answer like, Im cooking ooooo. :-)
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by doyinmolah: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nigerian movies(yoruba village plays) that they point their guns(shakabular) on the floor and it kills two people at once.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by gerald09(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
you too dey talk, naija movies,,, I mean home videos make sense for your eye? talk true
No mind am, am sure em follow dem rubbish director and produces dat bring out rubbish n call it movie, (all na play). Naija get very good movies like black november, igele etc but come on let's b realistic Chinese/bollywood films back den no foolish like dis.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by JNdupu: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Aki and Paw-paw's illiterate father toasting the Village Schoolmistress and she accepts to marry him in less than 5 minutes.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
gerald09: A very rich man with 10 powerful cars and a house as big as d empire state building will full sick and will be in a hospital with only a single bed and a table with milo and peak milk.

No, they should pack all the food in this world on his table because na restaurant he dey, or na hunger cause him sickness. Dull.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
JNdupu: Aki and Paw-paw's illiterate father toasting the Village Schoolmistress and she accepts to marry him in less than 5 minutes.

No. He should first take her to disney before she will accept.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Originalsly: A village boy...Ramsey Nouah...speaking with foreign accents

What is wrong with my Korean accent? Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by victord1st: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
nollywood adverts are always longer than the actual movie..i used to b like .....OMG will they ever learn?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
victord1st: nollywood adverts are always longer than the actual movie..i used to b like .....OMG will they ever learn?

Lies. All liers go to hell fire.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
What about Merlin wearing the same clothes from season 1 to season 5?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
doyinmolah: Only in nigerian movies(yoruba village plays) that they point their guns(shakabular) on the floor and it kills two people at once.
lol. One blow, seven dies

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by 2scorehigh(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nigerian movies? Don't make me laugh.

Of course, it is only in Nigerian movies that the soundtrack can tell the whole story, the kids don't act as if they are with their real parents, you never get to see any scene shot inside an airplane, every story line has something to do with love, African parents 'normally' have only one child, the Pastors can heal "every every" and the unreal sex scenes does not even last as much as I would have wanted grin grin grin.

http://emmyboy.hubpages.com/hub/the-problem-with-Nollywood
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

Toto head, calm down...don't take it personal. It's just for laughs.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Arosa:

Toto head, calm down...don't take it personal. It's just for laughs.

I have no idea what that means. "dont take it personal"?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Francheezy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
kanay0.0.kanay0 mst b a ritualisT....
The rich must fall in l0ve with the p0oR and the!r parents wld b aga!nst iT.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
doyinmolah: Only in nigerian movies(yoruba village plays) that they point their guns(shakabular) on the floor and it kills two people at once.
LMAO!!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by eyonanathy: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Every woman dat gets pregnant must vomit.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by BasseyJ(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
This particular one is the funniest ever...A gal died and her ghost appeared to another gal to go and warn her husband about the person that killed her, they needed to enter a bike to get there, and the Ghost entered the bike with the gal, the bike man is like, shift forward na(since he couldnt see the ghost) and that was when it hit me. A ghost entering a bike, WTF?? Bt up Nollywood sha

2 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
BasseyJ: This particular one is the funniest ever...A gal died and her ghost appeared to another gal to go and warn her husband about the person that killed her, they needed to enter a bike to get there, and the Ghost entered the bike with the gal, the bike man is like, shift forward na(since he couldnt see the ghost) and that was when it hit me. A ghost entering a bike, WTF?? Bt up Nollywood sha

I can bet you made this up. Mr. Bassey.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
eyonanathy: Every woman dat gets pregnant must vomit.

No, pregnant women dont vomit in real life. lwkmd
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by badooo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
991: 7) Chief is inside the car, armed robbers attack and shot at chief, the bullet won't open a hole nor break the door-glass but will kill chief inside the car. 4th dimensional-bullet. grin grin grin
Chief whine down him glass... U no dey tnk abi r u a learner?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ayobase(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
One thing is certain in Nollywood's movies!
And that is, a person rushed to the hospital must surely survive even if the head is been cut off in a terribly motor accident.
At the mention of "let's take him/her to the hospital", he/she is surely gonne survive. So worry not!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by BasseyJ(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

I can bet you made this up. Mr. Bassey.
Didnt make it up o, it starred Tony Umez as the husband, maybe someone else have watched it
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
991: 7) Chief is inside the car, armed robbers attack and shot at chief, the bullet won't open a hole nor break the door-glass but will kill chief inside the car. 4th dimensional-bullet. grin grin grin

No, even if the window glass was wound down, the bullet must open a hole. dull.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

Its very true. Back in school my friend loved buying home movies becos we didn't have DSTV. We literally sit in front of the TV for 20minutes watching just adverts, then the main movie would play for about 15mins and that part is over
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Some Nollywood special effects on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AE1PTAfRms

2 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue

This is quite possible with a smallish and fully automatic pistol.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dammytosh: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
J12: Flash back in nollywood:
Somebody will flashback to 20 years in nollywood, in the flashback, he will flashback again to another 10 years. Also, in nollywood, you can flashback to another persons flashback.

Or dream inside dream. The woman dreamt that she dreamt that they poisoned her food in a dream while sleeping in a dream.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.