Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37170 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Meristem: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
When a house is shown from outside, it has glass windows, then from inside it has wooden windows!!! shocked
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
igweGC: only in naija film a police man will shoot an armed robber on the leg, and blood will be coming out of his mouth

a lady enters the room and finds her boyfriend having s.ex with another girl, and then d next thing she says is: 'OMG what is going on here?' and then d guy replies: 'baby i can explain. It's not what u think'.

VERY FUNNY

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by goldfish80(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only ιϞ nollywoood can α babalawo watch 3d video over α red piece of cloth...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
dammytosh:

Or dream inside dream. The woman dreamt that she dreamt that they poisoned her food in a dream while sleeping in a dream.

grin
gringringringringrin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by azpekuliar: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only for Yoruba film I see say person fit dodge bullet... grin cheesy
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dammytosh: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
azpekuliar: Only for Yoruba film I see say person fit dodge bullet... grin cheesy

Take time there , jet Li no dey dodge abi u never see chuck norris dodge Missile ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Noblechyk: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
ItsModella: Or when someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board saying "Vote for Uduaghan"... undecided undecided
Guy, I won't forgive u 4 making me laugh above sea level.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by lifesabeach: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
FUNNIEST THING IS THAT IT'S THESE FLAWS THAT MAKE THE MOVIES MORE ENTERTAINING. THERE'S NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!! YOU GET TO LAFF THROUGH, NO MATTER HOW SERIOUS THEY TRY TO LOOK IN THE MOVIES OOO grin THERE'S NO CURE FOR THE SICKNESS CALLED "S#TUPID"

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Dariye(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
its only in naija movies that someone would be shot with a double barreled gun and he would fall and die very slowly as if he is dying of poison.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by abimart4ever(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
It's only d negative side of Nollywood y'all seeing. Anyway, I'm currently in a film location now and we'll try and correct those errors but you need to appreciate us the film makers because no be small thing oo. Let your criticism be a constructive one.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

No, pregnant women dont vomit in real life. lwkmd
Not all pregnant women vomit in "real life". But u can know a woman is pregnant in a nollywood movie when she vomits, abi how else does the madam know that the househelp is pregnant for oga..lol...and u are taking it personal means u are responding like nollywood itself.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dejijohns(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
ItsModella: Or when someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board saying "Vote for Uduaghan"... undecided undecided
Maybe as @1982 Uduaghan Snr( present governor's fada) contested too...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by vanstanzy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Screaming at the top of their lungs, instead of talking.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dean007(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
only in naija home video car accidents happen on a lonely and unbusy road.the actor drives the car into nothing.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dejijohns(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Everybody coughs b4 dey die...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dapizy02(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Is only in naija film evil doer dies after confessing his/her ever deeds.......
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by nell07(m): 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
A woman is 3 weeks pregnant...but her belly is already as huge as an 8 months pregnancy............for triplets. Smh
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bolushalom: Not all pregnant women vomit in "real life". But u can know a woman is pregnant in a nollywood movie when she vomits, abi how else does the madam know that the househelp is pregnant for oga..lol...and u are taking it personal means u are responding like nollywood itself.

Thank you. Not all, but some do. So, is that a wrong thing to portray? No.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
abimart4ever: It's only d negative side of Nollywood y'all seeing. Anyway, I'm currently in a film location now and we'll try and correct those errors but you need to appreciate us the film makers because no be small thing oo. Let your criticism be a constructive one.

We do appreciate what you do - after all, we still watch these movies, don't we? The comments made here address more or less minor issues which could easily be fixed, and are in a way self-explanatory. What has not even been mentioned here are the major issues that need to be addressed in Nollywood - lack of a coherent PLOT, a script that makes sense, lack of directing, and poor editing.

When I grow up I would like to invest in Nollywood to revolutionise this industry - once I've made a couple million $$. grin

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
nell07: A woman is 3 weeks pregnant...but her belly is already as huge as an 8 months pregnancy............for triplets. Smh

Lie. Made up story.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by vanstanzy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
A suspect (terribly injured) is arrested on his hospital bed and dragged off to jail.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
dapizy02: Is only in naija film evil doer dies after confessing his/her ever deeds.......

No. He or she should live forever.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Honestly, when ur away from Naija watching Nollywood movies will make u feel at home(Naija) Yes, they put out a lot of crap but i still enjoy watching Nollywood movies.

Only in Nollywood will someone die on a hospital bed, doctor confirms by listening to heart tones and then covers dead body with white sheet without some form of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
abimart4ever: It's only d negative side of Nollywood y'all seeing. Anyway, I'm currently in a film location now and we'll try and correct those errors but you need to appreciate us the film makers because no be small thing oo. Let your criticism be a constructive one.

Oh please, there are many positive threads here on NL. This is a chilled out Sunday and we're having fun. You sef that is doing amebo here when you should be doing your 'production' work on set... is the film you're shooting that bad? Hahahaha.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by vanstanzy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
goldfish80: Only ιϞ nollywoood can α babalawo watch 3d video over α red piece of cloth...

Dont u know there's technology in voodoo now?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl: Honestly, when ur away from Naija watching Nollywood movies will make u feel at home(Naija) Yes, they put out a lot of crap but i still enjoy watching Nollywood movies.

Only in Nollywood will someone die on a hospital bed, doctor confirms by listening to heart tones and then covers dead body with white sheet without some form of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

LOL. You self worst pass the person wey u dey try criticise. Doctors confirm the patient is dead, but you still want them to perform cardiopulunonsense. Very dull
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ayikondu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don watch film wey Zack Orji be RMD papa.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
tonto head, have u finished watching ur Ghana vs Congo match?

head_to_to:

No. He or she should live forever.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Hassy4zuby: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dats niaja for u and Is only in naija movies u will hear d voice of a director in a movies
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Gwekzy: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
nellaluv: A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible shocked shocked tongue
hahahahahaha
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hassy4zuby: Dats niaja for u and Is only in naija movies u will hear d voice of a director in a movies

In a movies. LOL. Gbagaunnnnnn
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by MuhammedZubair(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
Is only in naija films u will hear producer or director voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.