Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37172 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Dawdy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
only in nigerian films (yoruba) would gate man have be stupid.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by HoneyPrincess(f): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lmao
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by tonyissey1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in Nigerian movie wud u see dis

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by TableLeg(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pathetic
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dont8(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
This reminds of an actor being the script writter, co-producer, director, light man etc in a movie he's appearing cheesy and if they want to shoot a gun, you'll think the gun itself is the bullet, the way they'll handle it (as if they want to throw the gun) when shooting and the victim would have fallen-down before the bullet hits him.

trolling: sometimes I watch nollywood movies and all I can say is dumb producers,dumb directors,dumb actors and actreses
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
There was this film I watched the other day. The wife called the husband at work and told him to come home urgently, because his brother had been kidnapped. The husband came home in a taxi, even though he had left for work in his own car. Moreover, he was dressed like a drag queen, including makeup. This was never explained, nor ever mentioned again in the film.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Arosa: There was this film I watched the other day. The wife called the husband at work and told him to come home urgently, because his brother had been kidnapped. The husband came home in a taxi, even though he had left for work in his own car. Moreover, he was dressed like a drag queen, including makeup. This was never explained, nor ever mentioned again in the film.

So? He left home in his car and came home in a taxi. How many times have I myself done that? Whats wrong there?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dont8(m): 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
And to cap it all, most of our 'pastors' must have been watching Nollywood movies to have driven a car without PMS, hehehe.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
tony_issey: Only in Nigerian movie wud u see dis
Hahahahahaha! Dat one go be yoruba movie.

Lol @where she got all those pregnant grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
If you think Hollywood movies are perfect: go through this:@

http://www.moviemistakes.com/best_pictures.php
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

So? He left home in his car and came home in a taxi. How many times have I myself done that? Whats wrong there?

I will give that a pass. However, what about the fact that he was dressed like a woman? Can you explain?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Lakayana: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to: Na only Naija person go go abroad, see snow for the first time, begin take pictures inside snow make him take send home make dem know say him don see snow.
Na lie ka na de karabani.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Arosa:

I will give that a pass. However, what about the fact that he was dressed like a woman? Can you explain?

what movie is that let me check
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
That translation on tv is very funny

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

what movie is that let me check
Sorry, can't remember. I watch so many of these films.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2013

LOL. You never see Indian and most especially Chinese movie translations.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by nathdim: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wat about their money rituals lies
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Mizkeri(f): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
they eat rice all the time,na only rice they get for house?

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Fleming5(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
A girl gots pregnant, deliver the same day and looks like she never takein
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by megareal: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abeg Nairalanders, no kill me wit lafta o.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fleming5: A girl gots pregnant, deliver the same day and looks like she never takein

Lollzzzz - how do people who give birth looks like? they carry three heads to show say dem just deliver?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Fleming5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Chicken goat and small pikin d cry for background
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by crisycent: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
A car crashes and the occupants are all dead but the wrecked car is never shown. All we see is the camera man swinging his camera left and right.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by trent9002(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
azpekuliar: Only for Yoruba film I see say person fit dodge bullet... grin cheesy
Chuck norris can do it with his eyeS closed. Fact
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Tamilicious: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
a woman wil jst giv birth(in d labour room) bt d child wil b so clean,no stain of blood,abi d mama no get blood?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by trent9002(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
The gateman must be Adamu or Musa
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tamilicious: a woman wil jst giv birth(in d labour room) bt d child wil b so clean,no stain of blood,abi d mama no get blood?

No. They must show you how dey take clean the baby body.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
trent9002: The gateman must be Adamu or Musa

who dey do gateman pass for real life?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by pheemmii(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abi ooooooooo, it happened in "Elebolo" by Bayowa Films Production.
cyril83: Babasuwe harassing and slapping his boss only in naija movie
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by olempe(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
cyril83: Babasuwe harassing and slapping his boss only in naija movie

On point! And I hate that thing die, that's why I prefer seeing Mr. Latin to him...
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Fleming5: Chicken goat and small pikin d cry for background
*rolling* grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VanTee20(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Most of you are just forming some of these things to make our dear Nollywood look stupid. God is watching o. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / BBNaija: I Will be Bigger Than The Winner - Tacha Says, Seyi Mocks Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.