Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River (30845 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by chidyke77(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2013
I dnt believe in this story in any way even if the national tabloid carried it. Sometimes they dnt verified the authenticity of the news the published. Lets see the pictures for us to believe bcus wen this news came up I verified frm a friend frm that particular village and he said none of it happened.https://www.nairaland.com/1153071/man-cuts-sisters-fingers-over
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2013
And why is this topic on the crime section?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 5columnist: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2013
victorD3: Am shocked no one has blamed GEJ yet

Arrrgh... I tire o. I think Nigerians had high hopes when the shoeless guy took power and they forgot that the niga is only human....lol.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by oboy3(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2013
splendidb20: News like this one will be kept on frontpage in an effort to disparage the igbos but once you mention positive things about the igbos moderators will ban you and delete the topic. they have deleted 'a car assembled by nigerian students' because it was done by igbos. a topic that hav already made frontpage. The major effect it will have on you guys is that your region will never be creative because they will think that other reegions are still like them. they will never be challenged. continue your evil ways and deny your people chances of development which are brought about buy competition.
@bolded,dont mind them but if the news were "yoruba girls made generator running on piss and shit" it will remain in the front page

4 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by afrikanns: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2013
No be this our IBO friends;for THEM,EVERYTHING IS ABUSIVENESS OH sorry meant to write BUSINESS. so desperate kind of human.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by aryzgreat: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2013
geeez: Ritual killing in those parts of Nigeria is not retail business but on an industrial scale. Why on earth would a human being take another human being's life? If rituals made people rich, how come America, with the most billionaires and millionaires in the world, doesn't record in a decade half as much ritual killings as we record every week in 9ja?

Igbo kwenu!!

U must be a Bastard! i mean d father that gave birth to u is an OLD F00L! Quote me any where and let d tribalistic mod we have here ban me. Wia is ur ritual version coming frm? is dia any of them with missing body part? D recent police report of hotspot for ritual has 70% of them in ur region and u are here blabbing. Satan Punish u 100times for using an unfortunate incident like this to rant tribalism. Animal!

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Sweetapple007(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2013
May thier poor soul rest in peace, those responsible f this will certainly die one day, that's what the don'nt knw. Very pathetic!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by aryzgreat: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
omayyi :
lmao, another dumbo...and which tribe am I advertising if I may ask? How the hell did I paint any tribe black? Ur brothers carried out the murders not me; they are the ones giving ur tribe the bad name, Blame them not me u fukkking clown.

hey hey are u 1nsane or simply acting dumb? wia did u get the info they wia killed? and who even told u they are igbo? why not wait for police to conduct investigation? if at the end it happens they are ur brothers that got capsized and washed down east, will u swallow ur vomits? u need a psycho check to assertain ur level of madness. Dumbo!
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Bolan123: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2013
aryzgreat:

hey hey are u 1nsane or simply acting dumb? wia did u get the info they wia killed? and who even told u they are igbo? why not wait for police to conduct investigation? if at the end it happens they are ur brothers that got capsized and washed down east, will u swallow ur vomits? u need a psycho check to assertain ur level of madness. Dumbo!
Well said
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by lana1878(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2013
shocked embarassed cry viewers discretion advised

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by niggadee(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2013
blood money
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 40Lightyears: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2013
lana1878: shocked embarassed cry viewers discretion advised

THE PICS IS NAUSEATING! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed R.I.P. to the dead. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 40Lightyears: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2013

O, I hope people don't fetch and use water from that stream? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I see an an "Epidermic" brewing.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2013

It would have made more sense to provide a link to the photograph along with your warning message, no?

The decomposing bodies without any noticeable body mutilations or injuries could not be identified by the people of Amansea community who live in the area on Anambra state side of the divide.

The river is the only source of water for the five communities of Amansea, Ebenebe, Ugbenu, Ugbene and Oba-Ofemili and the development had caused a lot of discomfort to the people.

Anambra State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Lawrence Ikeafor, also wondered where the dead bodies could be coming from as there are no communal clashes within the state or even in neighboring Enugu state. He however advised the villagers not to fetch water from the river until the bodies are cleared and buried.
Source

It is hard to believe that, at time when compatriots should be filled with shock and outrage, some find it expedient to post disparaging comments about the communities affected angry
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by 40Lightyears: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2013
MODs, Why all the hidden posts? Guess, they were those bashing the Igbos' or the Anambrarians. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The murderers fv*cked-up, yes, does that mean the bashers are any better?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by TableLeg(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Lawd hammercy

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2013
I'm not expecting our so called police to solve this, unless someone connected with this evil rats out the animals concerned......that's like digging his own grave so this is going to be another unsolved crime.

I find it unbelievable that 50 people can be kidnapped without nothing being heard about it until their bodies were found dumped, or that a human being can be evil enough to KILL 50 PEOPLE in cold blood (for what? ), but whatever happened i'm almost certain our security agencies are ill-equipped to solve this.

I tire for humanity!
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by moneyhungry(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2013
991: 'Death is for many of us the gate of hell; but we are inside on the way out, not outside on the way in'
--George Bernard Shaw

'let the living learn to love and live in peace'
genius.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by moneyhungry(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Vikin: That's my village! shocked lipsrsealed
pls help us confirm and identify the victims ... i know u live near the river in d village. tanx
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by tayooluwole: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2013
igbo kuenu!!!! I throw way my salute oooo.... Una get mouth dieeeeeeee.... 40 people no be small ooooo
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by moneyhungry(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2013
Fishoy: May der souls rest in perfect piece
it's spelt PEACE n not PIECE.
may u rest in PISS. Haha.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by franksunny(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
sorry to say, igbo man can do anything for fame. mind you, not all shall but they are deadly.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by sanity12(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
splendidb20: News like this one will be kept on frontpage in an effort to disparage the igbos but once you mention positive things about the igbos moderators will ban you and delete the topic. they have deleted 'a car assembled by nigerian students' because it was done by igbos. a topic that hav already made frontpage. The major effect it will have on you guys is that your region will never be creative because they will think that other reegions are still like them. they will never be challenged. continue your evil ways and deny your people chances of development which are brought about buy competition.
what's ur point?
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by sanity12(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
kaorama: Wonder what u look like as a human being. People like u are d worst example of the tribe u are advertizing. Am sure u are a frustrated fellow, but sorry the energy u are dessipating to paint another tribe black is only but a symbol of ur slavery to mediocrity ur people are known for.
I tink it's high time pple starts showin us dere birth certificate....guy u ar so dumb 4 my liking grin
kaorama: Wonder what u look like as a human being. People like u are d worst example of the tribe u are advertizing. Am sure u are a frustrated fellow, but sorry the energy u are dessipating to paint another tribe black is only but a symbol of ur slavery to mediocrity ur people are known for.
I tink it's high time pple starts showin us dere birth certificate....guy u ar so dumb 4 my liking
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Costa2000(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
maybe na result of flood wahala now.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Those into bunkery will not be surprised with this happening, when there is a raid,they are usually killed enmasse,and their lifeless bodies left to rotten in the river. Make we leave police make them do their investigation.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by garba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Uchenna42:

Dude......what exactly is laughable about this tragic situation??....pls dnt comment if u don't knw what to say pls.....smh
exactly my thought
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by eaglechild: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
If a boat capsizes along the river Niger, the victims may float to any of its tributaries of which this river is one.
Pls lets use our common sense before we start blaming unseen forces.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by tpia5: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
still no clue on their identity or the authenticity of this news report?

na wa for nigeria.
Re: Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River by ayobamisalami: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
Crime is fast becoming a trend in this country, that was some disgusting thing to,do to fellow men. May God help us. It's so sad. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Attempts Suicide In Port Harcourt, Climbs High Tension, Gets Electocuted / 14-Year-Old Girl Goes Missing After Being Sent On An Errand In Lagos (Photo) / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.