Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. (2542 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Men will always be men. You have a gf and you still want no string attach sex from a heartbroken lady. How are u any better then her ex? Smh. Ladies should learn from this. Go for men and not boys who stil wana play around.when a guy wants to marry you, blv me you wil know through his words and most importantly actions. He definately won't wait 8yrs to screw you over.
D sage:

She has lost that chance since. If she expect anything from me,it should be sex with no string attach. I can only offer(if she's ready) to take her out along with my girl for the next few weekend in order to meet some cool guys and make herself feel happy again.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don"t know why but I have a feeling that it was not a mistake. The bf knew from begining that he did not want to marry her. She had to even find out from his parents, he did not even have decency to tell her. Who knows maybe his parents are lying. Is it by force to get married blv me if he did not want to he won't.
chymystique: To me that Man is An Assie!..... Dats heartless of him to Cheat on his Gf of 8yrs and for that matter bin Careless to Impregnate another lady. That's why Everybody shld pray for God's Spiritual Guidance in evry rship esp If U want et to end in Marriage.Ur frnd shld jst Move on though I knw ets Hard and who knows she might meet a beta man dan this his ex... SHIT HAPPENS!!

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Plarp: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: But what he is saying is true. There are certain circumstances that may call for long term relationships such as long distance etc but 8 figgin years and nothing.
What he is saying is not true... its idiotic garbage.

Maybe you like to date ppl for 2 months, break up and find a new dick, but there are plenty of people who find that lifestyle distasteful. Long term relationships lead to fidelity and marriage just because some unfortunate lady had a freak accident does not give our dumbass OP the licesne to give out such yeye advice.

I dont want to marry my girlfriend, we r in college, that would be s.tupid. Should she break up with me because its a "long term relationship"? Abeg stop defending the indefensible.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Now you are being the ignorant one. When I mean long term am taklking abt 8yrs etc. How long wil it take yoy to finish such a course unless you are very dense. I am in a relationship nearing 3yrs and have no problems as am not financial stable enough. Just because op has gave up some sensible advice, guys like you who take decades and break ladies hearts are getting offended.
Plarp: What he is saying is not true... its idiotic garbage.

Maybe you like to date ppl for 2 months, break up and find a new dick, but there are plenty of people who find that lifestyle distaste-full. Long term relationships lead to marriage just because some unfortunate lady had a freak accident does not give our dumbass OP the licesne to give out such yeye advice like this.

I'm not is a position to marry my girlfriend, we r in college, that would be stupid. Should she break up with me because its a "long term relationship"? Abeg stop defending indefensible stupidty.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by seedord247(m): 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ladies are viewing this topic more than men
.. So many gurls are guilty of this post... grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Plarp: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Now you are being the ignorant one. When I mean long term am taklking abt 8yrs etc. How long wil it take yoy to finish such a course unless you are very dense. I am in a relationship nearing 3yrs and have no problems as am not financial stable enough. Just because op has gave up some sensible advice, guys like you who take decades and break ladies hearts are getting offended.
Woman, this is my last post to you so read it carefully. Three years is a long term relationship, anything over a year is more than double the average. If they are living together and sleeping together, this couple was simply married without the certificate, and they 'divorced' after 8 years.

Maybe the OP should have named his topic, don't enter into a pseudo-marriage, but he didn't did he?

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well it happens more to ladies then men and we all know of someone this has happened to. But ladies need to be smarter so not to fall victim to such cruelty.
seedord247: Ladies are viewing this topic more than men
.. So many gurls are guilty of this post... grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by seedord247(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Well it happens more to ladies then men and we all know of someone this has happened to. But ladies need to be smarter so not to fall victim to such cruelty.

Miss gold leg. tongue

You aint only thou.... You can still fall for such. angry

Even thou he put a ring on your finger doesnt mean he's gonna marry you. wink
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: I"m a lady and I agree 100percent. She was a big time mugu. Until he puts a ring on your finger that is only when you can be assured that you are getting married. As for me beyond 5years is plain insanity and women should learn from men. Keep your options open and do not put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Kudos to your last sentence.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Boy this is my last post too you. A marriage is not abt being with someone for 8years or however long it is in your head. Let's just agree to disagree. There is no point rattling on with a kid. My advice for ladies who want to get married soon. Dnt wait 8-10 yrs cost majority of the time they will not be getting married. There are exceptions to the rules but in that there will be actions etc that would speak volumes in making that happen. If 15 or 16yr olds want to date for 8yrs then that's up to them. Dnt be surprised if one day ur chic deceives to go for greener pastures when she does not want to wait decades for u to man up and decide. To each their own.quote author=Plarp]Woman, this is my last post to you so read it carefully. Three years is a long term relationship, anything over a year is more than double the average. This couple was simply married without the certificate, and they 'divorced' after 8 years.

Maybe the OP should have named his topic, don't enter into a pseudo-marriage, but he didn't did he?[/quote]
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by totalbaby(f): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Exactly, that's why I don"t believe in long years engagement. Like if I get engaged then the wedding must follow shortly. Being engaged for 2yrs or however long is pointless. Its like a "promise ring".
seedord247:

Miss gold leg. tongue

You aint only thou.... You can still fall for such. angry

Even thou he put a ring on your finger doesnt mean he's gonna marry you. wink
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Is there a pound of shyt in your brain? How fuckin clear do i have to be before you dumbass nairalanders can understand a damn thing i say?

We get the point that you wouldn't do that to a girl, i wouldn't either. There are bad men out there that hurt women, and they are bad women out there that hurt men. The difference is the ladies are not r.etarded enough to open a topic advising men to "avoid long term relationships" because of the actions of a single woman.

If the ladies took your silly advice they wouldn't see you any differently than the a$$hole you mentioned in the topic.

Actually I ought not to reply you anymore but how would you learn if I continue to ignore you.

See, the lady I was talking about is not the only one in this situation, infact many ladies out there are still battling with this problem. The point is that, ladies should be very careful with such a relationship without purpose/specific directions.

Besides,stop calling me a dumbass, I'm not a kid please.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Plarp: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
ok w/e, it has nothing to do with me anyways.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Long Time Relationship. by Dsage1: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Men will always be men. You have a gf and you still want no string attach sex from a heartbroken lady. How are u any better then her ex? Smh. Ladies should learn from this. Go for men and not boys who stil wana play around.when a guy wants to marry you, blv me you wil know through his words and most importantly actions. He definately won't wait 8yrs to screw you over.

You got the message wrong. The actual meaning of what I said is "impossible". Impossible because I don't expect her to do any no string attach stuff at this stage of her life or present situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U'll Check Out @ missberrypop5 Pic! She's Freaking Hot Like Lava!!! / Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? / Help!!! My Girl Watched Telemundo And Decided To Breakup With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.