Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (25280 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dem send am NI? Mehn wey don marry and still bleep around make una learn from this oooo. Naija Babes can be disastrous
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by princeonx: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Father 28, first child 13, meaning both parents married when they were 15? I find it difficult believing that an Igbo man especially from Anambra can marry at 15. Something is missing somewhere in this story.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Niseamaka(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Excellentspirit: God 4bid. No one has eva cheated on me b4. Mi husband is a lover of God dt fears God. One thing is being a christian,d nxt thing is t love God,k. Whn u love God n is passionate abt His kingdom u wouldn't want t offend Him n dt includes cheatin on ur partner

The fear and love of God alone is not the solution to men and women with very high libido. Marital infidelity have been perpetrated by men and women who dedicated their lives to the service of God. As for your claim that your husband have never cheated on you, you may never know, cheating occurs secretly.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Watermelon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
The father of those kids must be thoroughly investigated, I suspect he is an accomplice in this dastardly act and who knows the number of abortions he made the suspect commit and number of times he promised marriage to her, though that does not justify the murder. What an evil world. RIP to the innocent souls. Ananmbra, I hail thee. I
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by TGODTOM(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
mc~evans:
cryMay their souls rest in peace
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Multcolor: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
What a tragedy!!! Loosing four precious children in a day. I pity their mother not their father b/c his infidelity caused it. Rip
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
I doubt the authenticity of this story. Both parents are 28 years and their first child is 13 years. That means the parents were both 15 years when they got married. In Anambra? Hmm, moderator and other tribal nairalanders be careful how u people associate other tribes with bad unverified news
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=prince_onx]Father 28, first child 13, meaning both parents
married when they were 15? I find it difficult believing that an Igbo
man especially from Anambra can marry at 15. Something is missing
somewhere in this story. [/quote]

Didnt even see ur comment beofore I commented. I too doubt the story. Dont mind those nairalanders who hate Ibos with passion. But they should know that the deliverance of this nation lies in the hand of the peolpe they hate. Go raed history.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=Niseamaka]

The fear and love of God alone is not the solution to men and women with
very high libido. Marital infidelity have been perpetrated by men and
women who dedicated their lives to the service of God. As for your claim
that your husband have never cheated on you, you may never know,
cheating occurs secretly.[/quote]

Well, she could be right. Everybody is not the same. Like me I have not cheated on my husband before, but there was a day I was tempted and I, and I I...
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by princeonx: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^^
And you what? Lol!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Originalsly: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
prince_onx: Father 28, first child 13, meaning both parents married when they were 15? I find it difficult believing that an Igbo man especially from Anambra can marry at 15. Something is missing somewhere in this story.
Do you have to be married to get a child? Is it rare for 15 year olds to have abortions or have kids? Is it rare for a 15 year old to have a kid and marry later? So why is it hard to believe that a 28 year old has a 13 year old kid?...Igbo or no Igbo?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by mademoiselle(f): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
victorazy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/satanic-mistress-strangles-lovers-4-children/

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But innocent children? Lord have mercy
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by megareal: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

YOU ARE RIGHT!

What can I give you in return for your tasty, juicy & refreshing comment? Pepsi or Coca-Cola? Or perhaps Dr pepper or Fanta? Name it!
Abeg give me all. I wan take all do combine. BTW, thanks.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Meridian(f): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dat bad blessing is a wicked bitch n deserve to die by hanging. May d souls of those innocent kids rest in peace amen
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by megareal: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
lat4real:

Abegi leave the story that touch, are you trying to say it's only men that do cheating? instead of you to condemn the dastardly act... anyway i wont be surprised if you are a woman.
I'm not saying its only men that cheat, I'm simply saying that a cheating man poses more danger to his family than the other way round. Listen to people's stories and you will realise this fact.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by timbros(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Couple 28 years each and the first child 13 years?

When did they get married to have a kid at 15?

iWonder
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by kittykat1(f): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Try to think outside d box. Its not unheard of for teenagers to indulge in sex at have kids as early as 14 and 15. In d rural ibo areas most times the man is expected to marry d lady. I wasn't there but if I go by what obtains in ibo land, d man married d woman some years after having d 1st child out of wedlock. That's d reason why d first child is considerably older than d 2nd.
timbros: Couple 28 years each and the first child 13 years?

When did they get married to have a kid at 15?

iWonder
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
See what infidelity has caused,is it worth it??Some useless men will still come to naira land to boast about it.Oh!!poor woman,how can her heart bear thisMay be this would have been averted if she left that worthless man a long time ago.

Married folks!!!if you can't stick to your partner get the f**k out of the marriage and stop causing untold pains.I once told a friend that the worst kind of man is the adulterous man,she doubted it,now see!!!

RIP little ones **sobbing**.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
I wuld have luvd to hear d mistress' confession.
I feel this has a lot to do wit deceit. Maybe d man was dating d babe and had her womb severed due to d abortions she had for d man. The man on d other side, went ahead and married another and continues to date d babe. He keeps giving one excuse or the other why its nt time for them to get married.
Sumhow d babe found out dt he has a home wit kids.
I know most women in dt situation will find d world meaningless and wuld want to die. She herself,decided not to die alone .

She will face death penalty definitely cos its a case of murder. To d man, his conscience will continue to deal wit him (if he really has one, cos most ppl don't).
To d wife, its a pity. May God give her d fortitude to bear d loss.

To d married, be faithful to ur partner. Make sure all ex issues are settled.

To d umarried, be wise. Make sure u know him/her well b4 saying I do

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Wendyphil(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Truckpusher: How many married men actually keep to their wives?...I've come across Nigerian girls that prefers to run around with married men and they'll always tell you that they enjoy the relationship more and gain more financially.
Dat is simply b/cos d men are ready 2 spend on dem.If dey weren't den i gues d girls wudn't be intrested.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by timbros(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
kitty kat: Try to think outside d box. Its not unheard of for teenagers to indulge in sex at have kids as early as 14 and 15. In d rural ibo areas most times the man is expected to marry d lady. I wasn't there but if I go by what obtains in ibo land, d man married d woman some years after having d 1st child out of wedlock. That's d reason why d first child is considerably older than d 2nd.

A girl in a rural community getting pregnant at 14 is understandable, but a boy at 14 impregnating a girl? Its VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY rare to hear such kind of story!

Its either a typo on the part of the reporter or the story is made up. Period.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by kittykat1(f): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Village chilldren start experimenting with sex at a very early age. I spent 4 years in villa so I can relate.

timbros:

A girl in a rural community getting pregnant at 14 is understandable, but a boy at 14 impregnating a girl? Its VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY rare to hear such kind of story!

Its either a typo on the part of the reporter or the story is made up. Period.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by meziboi(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nah..d boy of 13 yrs was born out of wedlock by d woman befor she came to marry d man and 2ndly dat blessing of a woman was d husband ex-lover or wife to say bt he did nt divorce her d proper way so d woman(blessing) made threats to d woman to leave her husband allow or else sumtin bad wit happen...so dats y d police picked both d man and d blessing together.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by meziboi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
And also d boy of 13yrs was buried in his mum's village..and d orda 3 wer buried @ d husband's village..and did i forget to add dis happened in my villa and i was @ home last week wer i went to spend my xmas?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by vanstanzy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
If u ask her why she did it, she'll say its because of love. angry angry angry THE WAY THIS EMOTION CALLED *LOVE* AFFECTS WOMEN EHN! NA WA O! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Oluwaadajo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
please stop staying RIP (Rest in Peace).

Prayer DOES NOT work on the dead so your prayers are fruitless
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Oluwaadajo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: I don't believe dis story ow could a parent who lost 4 kids still have the energy to narrate such a long details of event instead of fainting abeg......

i wonder o
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Oluwaadajo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tusky44:

Keep dreaming while we keep on with extra marital affairs tongue

... then the disaster that will befall you will be worse than this.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Oluwaadajo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
byvan: See what infidelity has caused,is it worth it??

[b]Some useless men will still come to naira land to boast about it.[/b]Oh!!poor woman,how can her heart bear thisMay be this would have been averted if she left that worthless man a long time ago.[color=#000099][/color]

[b]Married folks!!!if you can't stick to your partner get the f**k out of the marriage and stop causing untold pains.I once told a friend that the worst kind of man is the adulterous man,she doubted it,now see!!!

RIP little ones **sobbing**.

true talk..

Ask women to stop acting like desperados too . Women are their own worst enemies. Not all that glitters is gold. Some men cause the death of their women and remarry very soon after.

NL is full of all kinds of misfits especially partially baked men.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by marianaj(f): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
eh,,,,wicked world.,,Only God knows what must have happened between d mistress & d husband 4 her 2 silence her conscience in dis way,,,those innocents darlings have 2 suffer 4 d sins of their father,,,,May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by meerkat(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
I may be tagged a bigot or even banned sef but I dont really care cos I don't believe in racial bigotery. Abakaliki people are good at killing infants when they have problems with the parents. its something av not been able to comprehend, they kill ur kids, domestic animals and burn ur house. Babarians! cant wait for the day I will be transfered out of that state called Ebonyi. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Starglo: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
unbelievable. R.I.P kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Hoodlums Who Robbed Man Of His Wedding Ring Worth N250K,Other Items Arested.PICS / The Man Who Killed His Parents And 2 Sisters In Yobe (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.