Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Really Like This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Girl. (779 Views)

I Really Like This Girl. / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy / Body Shape Men Really Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Like This Girl. by purplebrown: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well there's this girl I added on my facebook a month ago, I then realized she's from the same town I'm originally from,, I stay in johannesburg but I'm originally from standerton and she's also from standerton,, I really like her and we've never talked before. So today she posted on facebook that she moved to johannesburg, I liked her post and even commented and said ""Hmmm smiley"" and she also commented and said ""yea (my name) with smiley face. I then inboxed her for the first time and said ""welcome to joburg smiley"" and she replied ""thank you smiley"". Now I want to start a conversation but I don't want to rush I want to keep it slow maybe she will like me back and also don't want to look desperate I don't know what to say or talk about,, I want to be able to keep the conversation I really like her please help.
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by k2039: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
I need to know your age, so I can advise you relative to your age.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Girl. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
k2039: I need to know your age, so I can advise you relative to your age.
Lmfao! I feel u tho! Kids on rampage.

@op
Google it. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yes like she said, google it ''How to keep a conversation going'' smiley
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by IZUKWU(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
lol, do what is on your mind. Go for gold @worst she would turn you down
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by purplebrown: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
I'm turning 18
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
purplebrown:
I'm turning 18
Awww... No wonder!

Google dis>>>> how to be myself
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
purplebrown:
I'm turning 18
Okay. This is relatively easy. Start with how much the new place looks like her old one and now they are different, go to the weather, places to go and stuff. Talk about the change in people and how the people here react to things.

These convos are "Ice breakers" and will lead to other ones. Just be you and don't lie.

Cheers
Re: I Really Like This Girl. by ITbomb(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
we need the details of the chat as it goes deeper to be able to advise you step by step, a screen shot would be prefered

(1) (Reply)

Confusion!!!ladies Help. / Wht To Discuss Wit Her? / Just Some Things To Let Go If A Relationship Is Not Working Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.