Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Snippets Learned From Relationships. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snippets Learned From Relationships. (1419 Views)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
IZUKWU: all these just for the love of a woman. All i have learnt is to be myself and be true to myself .
that is the best thing man.

All man should be they self.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
IZUKWU: that is not love, its infatuation, the love that will last must be wise, hear and see clearly. That is the type presently am waiting for.
been wise is of dif types, wise to cheat and not be caught and wise to love and be capable of aiding ur partner in times of advice. So which one?
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: What else have we come to expect from dusty people other than dusty threads...ride on,the show is humorous.
I would break a head if not for peace
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
patin48hrs: I would break a head if not for peace
lol...remember to turn urself in when peace goes beyond the essence. grin
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: lol...remember to turn urself in when peace goes beyond the essence. grin
let my people go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'cigarette Smoking Rights' For Nigerian Women. / Love From A Distance: Happy Endings:distant Relationships / Legend of The Seeker: Adam finds love and then a Job! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.