Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets (11596 Views)

FG Suspends Deduction Of States’ Loans / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by talktimi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
nex: Is this the solution? So what if individuals go to buy Private Jets outside the country, and then fly it in? That of course cannot be defined as importation. Yet, the country will not receive import duties.

This is rubbish, if at all it is true.
mr lecturer please define importation for we your loyal students undecided
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by ezedolar: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifihearam: ur own land for Bayesa
ifihearam: Thank God say my own done land before this suspension.
ifihearam: Thank God say my own done land before this suspension.
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by JBL316: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
I WILL SOURCE MY OWN LOCALLY
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by 1025: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
nobody will stop me from buying my aircraft this year. instead, i will bring it through road.
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by OliverPatrick: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
OMG Now that i want to bring in my Jet.I hate dis country Nigeria. I have paid for it just to bring it in, they are talking about policy.
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by Pharoh: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2013
We need property taxation in Nigeria as this private jets should be taxed 100 % and they should pay monthly or yearly property tax that should total nothing less than 50 % of the cost price. We need to curb this all these craziness to acquire luxury properties or just any properties.
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by talktimi(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2013
You all should keep your socks on, its a policy review and the importation of private jets was only SUSPENDED not BANNED policies have to be updated regularly to favour a government and its people besides aircraft manufacturers worldwide are gearing up for Nigerias private jet market so you guys crying now will soon get yours
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by dorggito1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Oliver Patrick: OMG Now that i want to bring in my Jet.I hate dis country Nigeria. I have paid for it just to bring it in, they are talking about policy.
Abeg go buy bentley 2012 model b4 una go dey claim jet wen u neva even fit buy tyre.nlanders na wa
Re: FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets by Cruxxy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are our governors immuned to this ban?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar On Child Marriage / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu / Government May Swap Abducted Kagara Schoolchildren For Arrested Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.