Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! (2191 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
...She started running too! She had high heels on and the mad man , being very excited , was gaining on her! Seeing that he was too close for comfort, she tried to run into a supper market but then he was too close for her to bring all his chasing and probably, the prayer he made before starting the chase, to zilch!
He probably might have said within him that, ''Ha , if this lady runs into that supper market, I'm finished; there's no way for this thing to calm down, and I can't manage this thing the way it is! I must not let this happen''! He made a last minute grab at her before she would enter the supper market and he didn't miss! He caught her skirt, revealing 'something' she had on under the skirt, in the process! As he got hold of her and made an effort to bring to reality his fantasies, he started saying, ''This thing'', pointing to the angry man around his waist, ''it can't remain like this; there must be a way out''! ...There was nothing else he wanted from her but that thing men cannot do without! I realized that day that mad men can be very dangerous when they are excited!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
DigitalSignal: ...She started running too! She had high heels on and the mad man , being very excited , was gaining on her! Seeing that he was too close for comfort, she tried to run into a supper market but then he was too close for her to bring all his chasing and probably, the prayer he made before starting the chase, to zilch!
He probably might have said within him that, ''Ha , if this lady runs into that supper market, I'm finished; there's no way for this thing to calm down, and I can't manage this thing the way it is! I must not let this happen''! He made a last minute grab at her before she would enter the supper market and he didn't miss! He caught her skirt, revealing 'something' she had on under the skirt, in the process! As he got hold of her and made an effort to bring to reality his fantasies, he started saying, ''This thing'', pointing to the angry man around his waist, ''it can't remain like this; there must be a way out''! ...There was nothing else he wanted from her but that thing men cannot do without! I realized that day that mad men can be very dangerous when they are excited!

I think your story is fake.

Anyway what did u do in all this?
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
bendazum: GUY COMPLETE THE STORY NAH,EVEN IF IT'S FICTION.GET ON WITH IT.Bleep SUBSCRIBING WITH POPCORN AND JUICE.
This one no b fiction o! Na reality on full display for wie my ai dey Look!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
DigitalSignal:
My brother, they're becoming self-conscious these days o, with this trouble our girls make them go through every day in our streets!
complete the story as a bystander.
Imagine all those processes that the madman had to go through. He didn't want to go at 1st temptation, only that he couldn't hold it any longer.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
... As he caught her skirt, revealing part of what she was wearing under, and grabbed her firmly, while she was struggling and shouting, with a disdainful Look on her face, people had to intervene! People were probably, looking at what was unfolding because the only thing that differentiated them was that, one was dirty while the other was clean! Having realized that it was a mad man trying to molest a supposed sane lady, they intervened and tore him apart from her and chased him away! She was one lucky girl that day, at least for not to have been forced in by a mad man! She should thank her stars that it was not a lonely part!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 10 Reasons She's Considering Dumping You / Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.