Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Past... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Past... (2190 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past... by KizzyyRae(f): 5:08am On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Past... by KizzyyRae(f): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Past... by KizzyyRae(f): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Past... by mizjules(f): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2014
You should have posted the link.
Re: Past... by VocalWalls: 6:09am On Oct 29, 2014
KizzyyRae:
Morning...so I. couldn't sleep all night, went surfing and I checked on Nairaland once inna while.. I'm was about 2 go to bed... Just wanted to log in 1 last time and (I dunno) just wanted to check if there was something new... Nothing.. Romance section looked dusty... Evry1's asleep I guess..checked other sects. On Nairaland 2...then I got to d diaries Section... (Just scrolling)... Saw a diary about a guy begging his friend NOT TO DIE... (Thot was some attractn seeking thread) Left. -Scrolled down- the guy ) YMODULUS or so ..dnt really recall...I'm shaking right now..cnt type straight..so was saying.. Read the guys diary...-i dnt thnk I'm gonna fall asleep again.- I dnt knw this guy in questn..either personally or on Nairaland...but his diary scared d sh*t out of me...seems he frequents dz sectn alot..which brings me 2 dz section...(I'm calmer now)
A lot of people here are way 2 Insultive...was reading a thread yesterday and saw 2 peepz cursing themselves..down to their generations...it sucks really..dnt care if I get bashed for writing this, posts gets deleted or whatsoever..but the guys on here are way 2 mean..obviously that guy about 2 commit suicide or maybe he already did.. Had an argument on d romance sect.. Dunno with whom...but the insults really hurts...I knw cos I've gotten them before...I might act like I didn't see it buh hell yh it hurts..
You dnt knw what others are going through, u dnt knw If they're just hanging by a thread..dunno their life and struggles...and u just take alook @ their profile and insult them...you can insult me if u like...can say this post isn't in the least romantic...buh this post isn't about the ROMANCE SECTION..its about the people in ROMANCE SECTION...
I'm gonna go pray now..still scared stiff...you guys have got 2 read that guys diary...YMODUS or YMODULUS ..m not sure..
Sorry I didn't post the link here..

Stuff scared me too.
All he's been replying to me on whatsapp are 'bye'... And the sorts.
I know he knows better, but this decision?
Re: Past... by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Past... by emperorchedda(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Past... by KizzyyRae(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
VocalWalls:

Stuff scared me too.
All he's been replying to me on whatsapp are 'bye'... And the sorts.
I know he knows better, but this decision?
Dhu knw him in Person...u knw if he's ok?? Perhaps I care 2 much 4 some1 I dnt even knw but stilll....
Re: Past... by VocalWalls: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
KizzyyRae:

Dhu knw him in Person...u knw if he's ok?? Perhaps I care 2 much 4 some1 I dnt even knw but stilll....

Word came in from his sister on his suicide thread.

They found him on time, and the drugs efficiency failed.

He's getting better.

1 Like

Re: Past... by KizzyyRae(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
VocalWalls:

Word came in from his sister on his suicide thread.

They found him on time, and the drugs efficiency failed.

He's getting better.
Kk thnks 4 d info. smiley
Re: Past... by VocalWalls: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
KizzyyRae:

Kk thnks 4 d info. smiley

You're welcome
Re: Past... by valdes00(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
So sum1 realy wanted 2 commit suicide on NL.... Hia
Re: Past... by simplycutest22(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2014
KizzyyRae:
hey dear
Re: Past... by harffie(m): 4:57am On Dec 22, 2014
A kind hearted girl! That's rare in Nigeria! (A brave one too-did well in praying for the guy)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? / Need U Guys Prayer / Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.