Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Serious Shooting At Ikotun? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Shooting At Ikotun? (29509 Views)

Heavy Shooting At Buguma In Rivers State / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured / Robbery, Shooting At Murtala-Muhammed International Airport In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2013
It is true somebody answer me
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2013
What is the fatality figure?
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Goodlucktaiwo: It is true somebody answer me
It seems true
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Boss13: 4:30am On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Na joke abeg
Man don marry me already put for house kemgbe uwa

Being married doesn't make you matured. In fact you just revealed some more stupidity.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by bankyblue(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2013
Make he na free BABAYOSISI, she is just trying to make it fun,
And that is why I luv nairaland. When u re discussing A someone
Will just bring up B, and every body start hitting on the person,
Leaving the main issue at hand. U guys make my day....nairalanders
E na too much
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by mrborn2fuck(m): 6:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Is marriage an achievement? imagine some people been beating everyday for their lack of morals by their husband, even some people married either agbero as husband and some ogogoro women who are in marriage also boku for nairaland like groundnut, by their characters, we shall know them.like I always said"Common sense as free as it is, it is the most difficult to have"

1 Like

Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Anayordike(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2013
am close to that area....the whites came
to Africa and gave us bible in one hand
and gun in the other....what were they
thinking?

Were you forced man to take the Bible and gun from the White men? Why didn't you use your common sense. I don't buy this your line of thought cos it seems to make the black man look stupid.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian: babyosisi is married with kids. The problem is that none of you understood her sarcasm.

That aren't a funny sarcasm if that is what you labeled it...you and I know what she want to achieve...stoke up a tribal fight. But we will let the slight pass.

If truly she is married...then she is a terrible defintion of a married woman with all the xter she has exhibited so far in the community ...she is not a virtuous woman...I know she will come attacking me as usual very soon.

1 Like

Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by mascot87(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2013
Anayordike: am close to that area....the whites came
to Africa and gave us bible in one hand
and gun in the other....what were they
thinking?

Were you forced man to take the Bible and gun from the White men? Why didn't you use your common sense. I don't buy this your line of thought cos it seems to make the black man look stupid.
And how does the stupidity of one black man seems to make all blacken look stupid? Yon better mind yourself before I slap you in HD format
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2013
kettykin: The chief of Army Staff should roll out the Tanks , This is judgment day for the troublesome Agberos they must be given the Odi Treatment.
This should be used as a prelude to would be trouble makers come 2015

Let him just do that as you said

Jonathan is still suffering the backlash and hunted from that single mistake he made last year January in taking counsel from Azazi and the COAS to deploy troop against peaceful protesters.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Gladbaba(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2013
No comfirmation yet bt we dnt went boko wahala in our state orelse we go drive all hausa people frm lasgidi ni oooo
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by FXKing2012(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Igbos again?
Ok...must u sound stuuuupid? As in seriously, must u expose your folly in here? Pls just try to be smart even though u are obviously incapable of it; at least pretend u are capable of logical reasoning for once.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by FXKing2012(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi:

How do u know they are not Ibos
Are you there?

I know a senseless bigot when I see one. You claim u are married, and yes, your husband looks awesome going by his pix on your profile.

Sometimes I dont blame nincompoops like u, u are a product of a failed system so u have the right to be intellectually bankrupt. Nitwits like u is why Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by playahP(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian: most of people on nairaland really needs to drink some fresh breastmilk so that their brains can develop a bit. What is was trying to do was ask if this fracas was caused by igbos since every Nigerian likes blaming everything on the igbo. It is a pity so many NLanders are slow.

I would have ignored the whole tribal bashing but..... The last time I checked, marriage isn't an achievement and success can't be sexually transmitted!!

You're a failure as a woman and mother... You and your family would end up being a sarcarstic joke in the mouth of many...... Shebi u like being sarcastic and funny...??....... May the joke never leave your family!!
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by solayemi(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2013
Ozegbe: am close to that area....the whites came to Africa and gave us bible in one hand and gun in the other....what were they thinking?
. If u can't make proper use of ur brain, go and donate it to LUTH for medical research. Wetin concern whiteman inside blackman foolishness.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Sweetapple007(f): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2013
When re we going to be hearg only good new .
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by mrborn2fuck(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: When re we going to be hearg only good new .
People don't care about good news, even if they occur, only few not recognise. The world is full of wickedness
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Babaken(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2013
spicyp: embarassedShooting nor be new gist nau,but wait o!hope flying bullet nor touch any person 0
no na jumping bullet go touch
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by Nextlevel0007(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2013
are they still shotin??
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by ODG3(f): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2013
My friends, if you have not given you life to christ,pls just do that now. This is end time,can you imagine somebody will leave his or her family in the morning and the next thing is to be found dead in one Anambra River or one police Van,or one bomb blast area,or one luxury going to Mali or one Ikotun area. Please this might be the only opportunity you have,don't say tomorrow because it might be too late.
Let's check our lives,and amend our ways,ask the lord to come into your life now.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by ichidodo: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2013
playah P:

I would have ignored the whole tribal bashing but..... The last time I checked, marriage isn't an achievement and success can't be sexually transmitted!!

You're a failure as a woman and mother... You and your family would end up being a sarcarstic joke in the mouth of many...... Shebi u like being sarcastic and funny...??....... May the joke never leave your family!!
All these ranting for a harmless joke? Abeg go drink breastt milk.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by FXKing2012(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
ichidodo: All these ranting for a harmless joke? Abeg go drink breastt milk.
If bigotry is even remotely funny to u then u need to get ur head checked.
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by ddestiny20(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Police killed an innocent man and the area boys retaliated and also loss 3people as well anyway its over now I was there yesterday
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by lumeneng22: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
zangiff: well its a serious gun noise between Area boys vs Police
.Where did these area boys got their own arms and ammunation? Eko ti baje o!
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by mrborn2fuck(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2013
lumeneng22: .Where did these area boys got their own arms and ammunation? Eko ti baje o!
Yam-head boy, what does ammunation has to do with Lagos state ti ba je, it is federal security agency job to monitor all these. You better no let me hit sledge hammer on your head.Eko O ni baje
Re: Serious Shooting At Ikotun? by ifeteminikan: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.