Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14791 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Uniquexty(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Now my bf is coming to bed on an empty stomach. Nothing for poor moi.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by babadey(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt like a bread in a water dat has been there for 1 week.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Leemak: am a nigerian but only interested in Cotdovoir matches

I'm surprised you're not interested in the Cote-Divoire forum as well instead of taking up our bandwith here. Goat.

3 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ojabel(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Great! Because I don't want to develop HBP and HA.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by shyna501: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Notin can make me feel bad in dis country again..
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ndioyem: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
If I did not watch it, i would have felt very bad for all these comments. Thank God I watched it; it gives me 999 reasons not to watch Nigeria match again this season. I watched to get reasons not to watch again. chikena!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
So some people still watch super eagles AND actually HOPING for a miracle come back performance by them?
shocked shocked shocked
Interesting!
Well, the truth is that Nigerian football is dead AND buried. The only salvation available is for us to give birth to a new crop of football officials, mentors, and talents.
Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God, government didn't pay the said 8 million dollars for subscription. Kudos to our big head uncle called Jona Jona.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by brideandgroom: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
angryIndifferent
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ubong560(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
It would have been more interesting spending my time watching some cooled punnies or tom and jerry cartoons dan watching dat thrash called super 'eagles' sorry super 'hawks'. wtf.

Anyway, have learnt my lessons for d last time. Wont dare try dat again in d remaining matches.

NANSANSE!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by eriegua83: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Super birds miss osaze nd YAKUBU.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by stallion2: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
e never happen before oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by xwolverine: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Well, it's better for them to make those silly mistakes now, than later in the tournament. Caveat: that's if they qualify. All the same, it's an okay game. Poor officiating IMHO
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Cooladex(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Is dis what arsenal fans go true every weekend? angry
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by stallion2: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Uniquexty: Now my bf is coming to bed on an empty stomach. Nothing for poor moi.
the players will go back to their hotels and get good treat, if u like no eat
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Kikijan: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Cowboy43: embarassed if ivory coast dnt win the cup diz year dat means the are cursed coz no beta team 2 stopd them

Who has Ivory Coast played?

Have you seen them play someone?
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Kx: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Why are some ppl blaming BON;
I watchd d last 10mins with DSTV powered by costly fuel on gen set.
Does it make economic sense to offer costly viewship with no guarantee of public power for d masses to watch live games?
BON knws beta dan to telecast heart attack football to poverty stricken masses.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by HenryG(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Had i known, i 4 don bone d match sef at d expense of ma time to read 4 test. Now headache dey wori me, i no fit read 4 2mao test. E don tey i get headache watchin Nigeria match.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by jamespopo: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Yomieluv: I felt bad,cos my neighbour didn't allow me peep through his window to watch. I must buy black,and white TV tomorrow,I swear.

Lol
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Blissful! Dis re one of those times I can safely say ignorance is bliss grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by buoye1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Felt great&Encouraged
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by bejay1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
RIP Super Eagle
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
am happy co i didnt contact HIV/Aids from super chickes rabies
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ginas: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Keshi, you team is pooooooor I mean poooooor

Don't know why I burst into laughter when a bukinafaso equalizes
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Youngzedd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm happy for not watching the match in fact the best thing that ever happen to me today.

Barca thinhs jor.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by extension: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
"""""WARNING TO YOU ALL"""""" PLS DO NOT WATCH NIGERIA PLAY IF YOU ARE HYPERTENSIVE FROM NOW TILL THE END OF THIS TOURNAMENT.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Very good at least families can bond together and worry less about our so- called performance of the underdogs.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by buoye1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Cooladex: Is dis what arsenal fans go true every weekend? angry
Gbagaun!!!Na u try Pass
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by jeffrir(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
So hapi I didn even boda2 watch d@ match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by AjenaviMark(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Super chickens are a bundle disgrace cool shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japan Vs Nigeria (2 - 0): Int'l Women Friendly On Sunday September 22 2013 / Uk Pool Week 18 Sure 4/4 Nap / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.