Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14992 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by chudyboy05(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Is of no use to me. I don't waste my blissful time watching rubbish(football).
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by lordcastro: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
i wished i never watched the match,so disgusting and uninspiring game from our guys
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by remzytimer: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Better' pls if u have not started watching it pls don't b'cos it is better to watch soapopera than to watch nigeria match....
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by jeffrir(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lol. 9ce1 bioye1
buoye1:
Gbagaun!!!Na u try Pass
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Didn't watch it and I'm glad I didn't. I'm too young for high blood pressure.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by omijie7(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Men, xo xo disappointed......if i catch joseph yobo ehn, i go tear he pant
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by tufine: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Feeling kul cos not high blood pressure....
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by kayce911(f): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by hizaya61(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
i feel go lalalalalalalala
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Mospring(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rajman: wat a total waste of time; chaiii
wat a match to watch and hate soka! its aint BON.. fault for not buyn hosting right; cos dem for xo loose!:.. lmao
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Good...

Not a bad match
I feel good.Not minding it end this way, d boys try.10 vs 11 .if they play thesame way in next match they we go far in this competition.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt that Nigeria as a country is nowhere to be found. We are the ant of Africa, never the giant. We can't buy a common right to show the nations cup matches live on our local TV stations yet we are rich in oil and human resoures, thus I concluded that our leaders are the most selfish and greedy people on planet earth. SMH

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Youngzedd(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
omijie7: Men, xo xo disappointed......if i catch joseph yobo ehn, i go tear he pant

You see am, it has started, u went and watch naija match hehe u will soon catch yobo in ur backyard.

Naija football High blood pressure don start.

E don tey way I stop watching Naija match.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
babarazy: The quickest way to develop hypertension is to support Nigeria and Arsenal.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Kslib(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUINITY TO THANK BON FOR NOT SHOWING THIS MATCH COS MANY LIVES WERE SAVED.. UNA KNOW HOW MANY MATURED MEN/WOMEN DEM RUSH GO HOSPITAL IMMIDIATELY THAT LAST GOAL WAS SCORED...[b]
[b]AS I'M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW,UBTH DON FULL.. INSHORT,SUPER EAGLES ARE KILLING PEOPLE.. REMAIN SMALL SEF,I FOR KPAI,BUT NA GOD SAY MA TIME NEVA REACH..
THE PAINFUL THING BE SAY,UPON ALL THE HEART ATTACK,I GO STILL WATCH THE NEXT MATCH.. WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE DIS SEF
ONCE AGAIN I SAY BON THANK YOU..
Peak milk....... ITS IN YOU...
BON.......... SAVING LIVES....

3 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by coolgb(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Reading all dis comments am afraid to watch d next match cos I escaped this.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Youngzedd(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:

I feel good.Not minding it end this way, d boys try.10 vs 11 .if they play thesame way in next match they we go far in this competition.

Bross na like this e dey begin, next match now will be goal less draw. Soon you will hear they were knockout of table.

Don't hope on those guys.

This is why I luv my club FCB hard to lose.

Up Super fowl!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by esuafraid: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt bad cos i saw it coming......Keshi no teach him playaz how 2 do "LEG-OVER".Meeeeeeeeehuuu.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by chessguru1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
I enjoyed the match oo. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ that the red card has a way of spoiling any game.
www.fatsolution.net
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by mrman2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Instead of going home to sleep, I went to teslim baloogun stadium,signed the world's largest jersey, walked around the stadium looking for a nice spot, the only nice spot was in the midst of smokers, i inhaled weed from touts, got a can of guinness that eventually dropped and broke. On getting home, my generator refused to work. Sitting outside cos there's too much heat and mosquitos won't let me be. Now my ba3 is blinking yellow. God punish super chickens

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Guy u go kill person with laugh

Kslib: I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUINITY TO THANK BON FOR NOT SHOWING THIS MATCH COS MANY LIVES WERE SAVED.. UNA KNOW HOW MANY MATURED MEN/WOMEN DEM RUSH GO HOSPITAL IMMIDIATELY THAT LAST GOAL WAS SCORED...[b]
[b]AS I'M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW,UBTH DON FULL.. INSHORT,SUPER EAGLES ARE KILLING PEOPLE.. REMAIN SMALL SEF,I FOR KPAI,BUT NA GOD SAY MA TIME NEVA REACH..
THE PAINFUL THING BE SAY,UPON ALL THE HEART ATTACK,I GO STILL WATCH THE NEXT MATCH.. WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE DIS SEF
ONCE AGAIN I SAY BON THANK YOU..
Peak milk....... ITS IN YOU...
BON.......... SAVING LIVES....
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ubong560(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
D shame goes to super hawks and nigerian govt. Now dis has given some pple good opportunity to discover their talents as good comedians. Na dos super hawks players wey don go fvck ashawo finish com enter field dey deceive demselvs say dem wan play i blame. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Hoii(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
Zambia vs Nigeria. Friday, 24th January, 4:00pm. Potentially harmful to ur health, viewers discretion adviced. Signed: Super Eagles.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Morgan1092(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt cokekastic, as my niggaz felt fantastic. #copy?#
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Youngzedd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
ubong560: D shame goes to super hawks and nigerian govt. Now dis has given some pple good opportunity to discover their talents as good comedians. Na dos super hawks players wey don go fvck ashawo finish com enter field dey deceive demselvs say dem wan play i blame. RUBBISH!!!

Aaaaah, onye!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by naylove(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
i dey kampe as i no watch am. i would have ended up sad if i had seen the game.

thank God for the treat i had.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by mecussey(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Guys didnt get the OP and Mod, they meant that Nigeria is not able to broadcast Nigerian match, how did you feel, if not for DSTV and JOY
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by palugycolina(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
okwutency: NEPA took their light before the match started. So i'm ok but not wit the score.

U wont believe phcn never gave us light..
Here in ph d-line..

Naija which way?
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by PrinceNN(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
what match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by pecopeco: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
giftnwala: shocked shocked shocked shocked :oI felt very bad....
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by HoneyPrincess(f): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt great cos I used d opportunity to wash clothes, sweep d house again, prepared my favourite meal n watched legend of korra, soooo happy I did not waste my time watching d down fall of d eagles, plss dey shld change dat name, eagle is a majestic bird oo not a failure.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by specialmati(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
i went 2 church service,cos i cant waste my time watching nigerian match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wales Consider Changing Name Of National Teams To Cymru After Qatar W/cup / Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.