Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14786 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by PrinceNN(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Honey Princess: I felt great cos I used d opportunity to wash clothes, sweep d house again, prepared my favourite meal n watched legend of korra, soooo happy I did not waste my time watching d down fall of d eagles, plss dey shld change dat name, eagle is a majestic bird oo not a failure.
what sort of name is that
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Cdspencer(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
i watch it on eurosport live
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by 2sign: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
just hapi dt bon didn't pay d amount,i didn't watch but followed it on 9ja info.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Onyinyechimara(f): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sorry to deviate but please does anybody know when the Serena Williams vs Sloane Stevens match is coming up??
Anybody?Somebody? Please.......don't wanna miss it sad
Thanks
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Dejinho14(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Fesco: Very disappointed and will not watch the remaining matches.
...yes o same here, unless if dey qualified 4 final oooo
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Decryptor(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
I almost threw my Walka 7 away outta frustration!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by DrMuzungu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
I didn't watch it and I most honestly don't give a c.r.a.p. about it. Before you attack me, the answer would be the same if you asked how I feel about not watching live match between my home country and some other... country.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Engrr(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2013
For me it didn't come as a surprise! Thats d level delapidation our country and its leaders had gone to
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by preselect(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2013
How do I feel not watching naija's match live?
Hmmm . . . . . Lets just say. . .

I feel good!
Tara-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra cheesy

Didn't even know of the game. Didn't even know of the afcon. Thought we had one last year? Isn't it every 2yrs?

Anyways, I guess I woulda known if I were in England. But here in yankee( where I'm holidaying) all the talk is Obama! Obama! Obama! cheesy

Ok so we played a draw with Burkina Faso. That's strange. Are we that bad? Isn't this the kind of team we beat 4-0? Back in the days
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ceevin: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2013
I feel bad..naija fuuuckup jooooo
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Demlad99(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2013
I feel indifferent about it. angry
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by toluleke(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Singing tonto dikeh. So happy i didn't bother myself
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by toluleke(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=pres-elect]How do I feel not watching naija's match live?
Hmmm . . . . . Lets just say. . .

I feel bad!
Tara-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra cheesy

Didn't even know of the game. Didn't even know of the world cup. Thought we had one last year? Isn't it every 9yrs?

Anyways, I guess I woulda known if I were in England. But here in yankee( where I'm starving) all the talk is Osama! Osama! Osama! cheesy

Ok so we played a draw with Burkina Faso. That's strange. Are we that good? Isn't this the kind of team
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by saintol(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2013
fankasibe: If u didn't watch Nigeria's match, then u should go for thanks given and i wish u a hypertensive-free night.
As for me, it gonna be a nightmear of super-vultures.....pls wish me luck.
O boy, i just slept off. Abeg D.J play me Thank God by Dagrin. Make una helep me praise God say i no watch am.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by peruso: 1:21am On Jan 22, 2013
ME.?............. I just went out and had some ' FRESH AIR'
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by preselect(m): 1:24am On Jan 22, 2013
@tolueke wink

Nice try twisting my words grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by sample042(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2013
babarazy: The quickest way to develop hypertension is to support Nigeria and Arsenal.

lol u'r right on track!
Mainly ARSENAL, smtymz i wndr hw dia fans manage 2 cope. I cnt b a party 2 failure.
Lol
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by vicholas(m): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2013
I felt good
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2013
For once I am happy I was held in traffic.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by walcolm(m): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2013
i feel awesome...watching those chickens would have been a waste of my time
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by elliottibanga(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2013
StarFlux: I was going to watch it, then I forgot it, and now I'm sad sad

grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2013
walcolm: i feel awesome...watching those chickens would have been a waste of my time

grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I'm surprised you're not interested in the Cote-Divoire forum as well instead of taking up our bandwith here. Goat.

lmao.

you tell him!! grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Omen100(m): 6:11am On Jan 22, 2013
I feel the same.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2013
I felt i made judicious use of my time.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by drnoel: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2013
laughing and dancing all the way..
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by azzypandes(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2013
Am so happy I didn't watch it as an arsenal fan, I can't kill myself with another super chicken matcj

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Ishilove: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:

Didn't even know of the game. Didn't even know of the afcon. Thought we had one last year? Isn't it every 2yrs?

I thought I was the only one grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by heskeyw(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2013
okwutency: NEPA took their light before the match started. So i'm ok but not wit the score.
same here. Onitsha nepa 4kd up bt i dnt wanna watch dat match xef.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2013
Am hapi i didn't watch it...didn't waste my tym watchin super chickens
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Sweetapple007(f): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2013
I dont luv march so i feel notin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2013
I feel great! Cos I spent time watching the US presidential inauguration service which was worth the while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Thanks Everyone For Their Love After His Mother's Death / Japan Vs Nigeria (2 - 0): Int'l Women Friendly On Sunday September 22 2013 / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.