Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14780 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by vanstanzy(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Our TV stations mess-up. Its high time they start having their own satellite. angry angry angry Besides the International TV stations are charging an outrageous TV right fee, WTF!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by vosquare: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2013
mi watchin readind vs qpr x beta dan watchin 9ja match.....until dey win 4 0 befor dem wel....i piti dem if dem no win,80% of naija go curz dem pas world cup........yeye team angry angry
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ojjp: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Feel great!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by maclatunji: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2013
I routinely miss 'big' matches- no big deal at all.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2013
too bad
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by MicroBox: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2013
I went to the batheroom,have my bathe,wore my check shirt and my brown combat trouser pick my car key,left my coleague in my room to watch super chickin and zoom off to see my sturborn but very caring sisi.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by tolupetas(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2013
unfortunatly i watched it
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by adeshina86: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
not bad, jst mormal tin noni.........
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by BeraBera(f): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I don't watch Nigeria matches !
So unpatriotic!

I watched the match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2013
i felt great not watching it, it was an absolute bULL---sHit !
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ifyeky(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2013
I felt happy coz I dnt even watch Nigerian matches, I prefer Premier League matches coz Nigerian players too dey Bleep up
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Revolva(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2013
I watched it live on supersports sha can't believe the useless NTA did not buy the right to show it..
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by kennz(f): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
very happy!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by thisisme2013: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Shege Mallam

Kai common press the play button make I start to dance that fuji azonto grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Clintontoju: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
I FELT GREAT AND HAPI BT TENSE IN THE SENSE DAT I WAS EXPECTING 3:1 FROM NAIJA BT BADLUCK AS ALWAYS........
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
God forbid I no fit use money take watch my own nation match, dis kind thing no fit happen for Ghana.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by ashaju33: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Judge to Akpors: Do you want to live with your
mother?
Akpors: No
Judge: Why?
Akpors: she beats me
Judge: Okay, so you want to live with your Dad? Akpors: No
Judge: Why not?
Akpors: He beats me too
Judge: So who do you want to live with?
Akpors: SUPER EAGLES
Judge: Why .
Akpors: They never beat anyone!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by oiseworld: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
better if ididn't watch it.

the chicken at their best.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by nonjebose(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
I ENJOYED THE MATCH.THE BOYS PLAYED WELL.IF THE SCORE WAS 1-0,MANY OF THIS COMMENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.SMH
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by FiftyFifty(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2013
Relaxed.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by megajay1(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2013
omooo, see comments ehhhhh, make una take am easy na, no be 9ja be first ppl wey Bleep up for afcon, were as everybody for d group stil dey 1,1 point
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by femmical(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
ђã†‎​ z there τ̲̅ȍ watch... They ll be playing like cribs... Lool
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by 14(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Can Nigeria Host the AFCON if they cant even afford $8m, to host it will cost Nigeria $100m, thats Excluding refurbishing Stadiums. It could cost Nigeria $500m. Just $8m, damn, thats bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Thanks Everyone For Their Love After His Mother's Death / Japan Vs Nigeria (2 - 0): Int'l Women Friendly On Sunday September 22 2013 / Uk Pool Week 18 Sure 4/4 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.