Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? (750 Views)

Can A Man Be Too Big For A Small Woman? / Can A Man Be Molested? / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? by ubong560(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Issues such as dis generally concerns both d married n d yet-to-marry.

There's dis newly married couple i know abt. D man is in2 logistic stuff so he travels alot and d wife is heavily pregnant. They live in thier apartmnt (private compound) only 2 of dem n no 1 else.

Last time, she took 1 of dos illnesses dat normally coms wit pregnant women n was hapless. It took a long n tougher tim b4 help reached her by a-not-too-distant-neighbours.

She's 8mnths old+ pregnant now n d husband spends only abt 2 to 3 days wkly @ home. Wat if d labour starts @ nite n perhaps wen d husband is not around? How wld she reach d attntn of d neighbours wch her only screaming might not go dat far? Isn't it beta 4 dem 2 sort 4 a relatv or possibly a husmaid 2 attach 2 d house since d husband usually travels?

As 4d man, i knw dats wat put food on table but as a self-employed personality, wuldnt it b beta 4 him 2 consider his wife's affair n reduce his mood of stayng outsid home. Money is not evrytin. He shld knw dat and try to spend mor time wit his wife at this critical moment.
Re: How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? by specialguest(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pardon me op are you asking a question or advising the couple? From your post it seems you have solutions for them already.

Anyway for the records i intend for my husband to be there with me all through the '9months' afterall i didnt plant the baby in my tummy all by myself grin...But Incase he can't , then am off to my mama's house till i put to bed. And yes it is allowed in my culture to temporarily leave your husband's house and live with your parents if you need special care during your pregnancy.
Re: How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? by ubong560(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lucky u. Dats a gud culture u have there. but wat of dos who were not lucky enough to still hav those mammas and papas alive?

As for the topic, i only asked to get some concerns cos the man seems to be too busy wit money dan his wife.
Re: How Close Should A Man Be With His Heavily Pregnant Wife? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
If he isn't around, then he should have a close friend monitor her.

(1) (Reply)

Is It So Bad Not Knowing Your Boyfriend/gurlfriends Phone Digits Of Heart....?? / Woman Dumps Boyfriend After Finding Him With Another Woman In Online Map / Don’t Marry A Man Without Money – Nollywood Actress’ Advice To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.