Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If I Were An Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Were An Atheist (9707 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:
1) Define non-theism if you feel that the definition I referenced was opinionated.

2) Misconcetptions about buddhism-

http://www.livingdharma.org/Misconceptions.html
1. Hmm...how do I put it to you now? Ok here goes....the difference between atheism and non-theism is similar to the difference between atheism and secularism. i.e. non-theism is used in a much broader sense and will include, agnostics, deists, pantheists e.t.c. It is not exactly the same thing as atheism.

2. Are you holding up Shin Buddhism as an example of atheistic Buddhism? i.e. those who adhere to Shin Buddhism will not believe in anything spiritual/supernatural?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

I don't know why you are trying to use my statement to justify your stance because it doesn't. My statement was a rebutall of yours. I completely understand and agree with everything Muskeeto said here.

And I have read ecclesiates a number of times and my conclusion was that it was written by a depressed fellow who had to conclude with the god nonsense as many nigerians do. Even the ones that don't believe. Why? because in a godly society, so far as you mention god, whatever nonsense that spews out of your mouth is taken seriously by the people. So even when you are telling the truth, you need to mention god if you don't want to be ostracised.

Do you think that book would have been included in the bible if it didn't have that conclusion?

This is my own conclusion. Solomon was godly (theist). Solomon was depressed. Solomon decided (or felt, or concluded) that life is meaningless. Solomon wrote that life is meaningless. His consclusion affirms that he was godly theist.
So Anony misrepresented your statement.. lol... what's new?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....ashamed of your position? I also noticed that you removed the "ra.pe" comment from the original quote on that thread
What?? Actually I stand by what I have said. I just don't want to argue on that thread because usually such a thread by reason of the title subtly suggests that I am/was some sort of rapist and that is simply not true. I don't want to go on a thread where I am answering a loaded question similar to "have you stopped beating your wife?"

If you are really interested in an answer, ask the same question here on this thread and we shall thrash it out. Let's see how honest you are.

....and no I am quite sure I didn't remove anything . . . . .hold on a minute, which quote are you referring to in particular?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
1. Hmm...how do I put it to you now? Ok here goes....the difference between atheism and non-theism is similar to the difference between atheism and secularism. i.e. non-theism is used in a much broader sense and will include, agnostics, deists, pantheists e.t.c. It is not exactly the same thing as atheism.

2. Are you holding up Shin Buddhism as an example of atheistic Buddhism? i.e. those who adhere to Shin Buddhism will not believe in anything spiritual/supernatural?

1) Lies. non-theist has nothing to do with god. A deist/pantheist can not be a non-theist. You keep lying and lying. Why not put a reference to your definition

2) You have been answered, not all Buddhists believe in the life after death.

Now back to my quote debunking your nonsense on atheist hopelesness;

Logicboy03:

1) Who told you that atheists believe that life is meaningless? A Buddhist atheist will tell you from his religion that life is finding your own path to enlightenment. I will tell you that life is an empty slate and you have the choice to fill it with your own meaning.

2) Theism does not give life a purpose. A deist is also a theist. A deist does not believe in a personal god and such god does not have an effect on life's meaning.

Please, get your facts right
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
What?? Actually I stand by what I have said. I just don't want to argue on that thread because usually such a thread by reason of the title subtly suggests that I am/was some sort of rapist and that is simply not true. I don't want to go on a thread where I am answering a loaded question similar to "have you stopped beating your wife?"

If you are really interested in an answer, ask the same question here on this thread and we shall thrash it out. Let's see how honest you are.

....and no I am quite sure I didn't remove anything . . . . .hold on a minute, which quote are you referring to in particular?

You mentioned in your thread about being born again that you saw nothing wrong as an atheist in women and atheists complained. Now, I can find that molesting part again.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

I don't know why you are trying to use my statement to justify your stance because it doesn't. My statement was a rebutall of yours. I completely understand and agree with everything Muskeeto said here.

And I have read ecclesiates a number of times and my conclusion was that it was written by a depressed fellow who had to conclude with the god nonsense as many nigerians do. Even the ones that don't believe. Why? because in a godly society, so far as you mention god, whatever nonsense that spews out of your mouth is taken seriously by the people. So even when you are telling the truth, you need to mention god if you don't want to be ostracised.

Do you think that book would have been included in the bible if it didn't have that conclusion?

This is my own conclusion. Solomon was godly (theist). Solomon was depressed. Solomon decided (or felt, or concluded) that life is meaningless. Solomon wrote that life is meaningless. His consclusion affirms that he was godly theist.
I and muskeeto have spent a good few hours this morning debating over the difference between "feel" and "conclude". If you don't know exactly which one muskeeto was really on about, then I am afraid it cannot possibly be said that you agree with him neither can it be said that you understood him.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
So Anony misrepresented your statement.. lol... what's new?
Seriously? how sly of you. Why don't you educate him as to what your stance really was.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
I and muskeeto have spent a good few hours this morning debating over the difference between "feel" and "conclude". If you don't know exactly which one muskeeto was really on about, then I am afraid it cannot possibly be said that you agree with him neither can it be said that you understood him.

Bullshyt. You remixed muskeeto's comment (from feel to conclude)and he complained then you claimed that Muskeeto's argument was not clear-
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, and you're supposed to be the 'most intelligent' atheist? Honestly, you don't know the difference between feel(opinion) and conclusion..

You don't have to be an atheist to feel life's meaningless.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Seriously? how sly of you. Why don't you educate him as to what your stance really was.
I don't need to... he's not been anonized..
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Lies. non-theist has nothing to do with god. A deist/pantheist can not be a non-theist. You keep lying and lying. Why not put a reference to your definition

2) You have been answered, not all Buddhists believe in the life after death.

Now back to my quote debunking your nonsense on atheist hopelesness;

1. Not to be confused with atheism. Nontheism is a term that covers a range of both religious and nonreligious attitudes characterized by the absence or rejection of theism or any belief in a personal god or gods. It has become an umbrella term for summarizing various distinct and even mutually exclusive positions united by a naturalist approach, such as agnosticism, ignosticism, skepticism, and atheism. It is in use in the fields of Christian apologetics and general liberal theology. Sometimes used synonymously with the term atheism, it can also include positions of belief in a non-personal deity, such as deism and pantheism.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheism

2. I believe that the reason you have come here, crossing over more than ten provinces at the risk of your lives, is solely to ascertain the path that leads to birth in the Pure Land. But if you suspect that I know ways other than the nembutsu to attain birth, or that I am versed in the scriptures connected with them, you are greatly mistaken. If that be the case, there are many eminent scholars in the monasteries of Nara and Mt. Hiei, so you should go see them and ask them in detail about the way to attain birth in the Pure Land.

As for myself, Shinran, I simply take to heart the words of my dear teacher, Honen, "Just say the nembutsu and be saved by Amida," and entrust myself to the Primal Vow. Besides this, there is nothing else.

I really do not know whether the nembutsu may be the cause for my birth in the Pure Land, or the act that shall condemn me to hell. But I have nothing to regret, even if I should have been deceived by my teacher, and, saying the nembutsu, fall into hell. The reason is that if I were capable of realizing buddhahood by other religious practices and yet fell into hell for saying the nembutsu I might have dire regrets for having been deceived. But since I am absolutely incapable of any religious practice, hell is my only home.

If Amida's Primal Vow is true, Sakyamuni's teaching cannot be false. If the Buddha's teaching is true, Shantao's commentaries cannot be false. If Shantao's commentaries are true, how can Honen's words be empty of meaning? If Honen's words are true, what I, Shinran, say cannot be meaningless. In brief, such is the true entrusting of this foolish one. Now, whether you accept the nembutsu, entrusting yourself to it, or reject it, that is your own decision.

The verse above is an excerpt from The Tannisho Chapter 2. The person speaking is Shinran himself the founder of Shin Buddhism. Notice that he believes he will be reborn into the pure land after death and be welcomed by Amida Buddha. Also notice that the alternative would be him going to hell if his path is wrong.[/i]

Please don't be decieved by the PR stuff of the Buddhist "church" you went to go and copypaste from. Buddhists believe in life after death. Buddha himself believed in life after death.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:
You mentioned in your thread about being born again that you saw nothing wrong as an atheist in women and atheists complained. Now, I can find that molesting part again.
I did not edit that text.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, it appears I wasn't the only one to "misunderstand" you.....so I beg you please explain the same thing to advocate666 so that he can also understand your stance.
Like I said.. it seems like you're the only one who didn't understand me.. wink

And quote-mining goes both ways.. you know.. So if I'm, you're too.. smiley

Give it a rest man, we all know Solomon wasn't an atheist...

And in a strange way, I found this quite amusing...

Mr_Anony:
The point I am making to you is that Solomon did not feel that life is meaningless.[b]He was only using it as a rhetoric [/b]to lead his reader to the conclusion that the meaning of life lies with God.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:
Bullshyt. You remixed muskeeto's comment (from feel to conclude)and he complained then you claimed that Muskeeto's argument was not clear-
Actually no I did not. I also pointed to him that nothing in that book suggests that Solomon felt that life was meaningless and he only used it as rhetoric in order to drive his point home which is that God gives meaning to life. I am sure uskeeto himself knows this.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol, and you're supposed to be the 'most intelligent' atheist? Honestly, you don't know the difference between feel(opinion) and conclusion..
"most intelligent atheist" Whose that?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
I don't need to... he's not been anonized..
Lol, the usual "anonyism" cop-out at work again
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Actually no I did not. I also pointed to him that nothing in that book suggests that Solomon felt that life was meaningless and he only used it as rhetoric in order to drive his point home which is that God gives meaning to life. I am sure uskeeto himself knows this.

Lol.. his 'conclusion' does not in any way imply that God gives meaning to life.. It's more of resignation to a fate that awaits him..

Earlier...
Ecclesiastes 9:
So I reflected on all this and concluded that the righteous and the wise and what they do are in God’s hands, but no one knows whether love or hate awaits them. 2 All share a common destiny—the righteous and the wicked, the good and the bad.... As it is with the good, so with the sinful...

3 This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all. The hearts of people, moreover, are full of evil and there is madness in their hearts while they live, and afterward they join the dead...

5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing;they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten.
6 Their love, their hate and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun.

7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.

9 Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.
Interesting rhetorics indeed...
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
"most intelligent atheist" Whose that?
Definitely not you, going by this thread.. wink
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol, the usual "anonyism" cop-out at work again
Change your style grin
Re: If I Were An Atheist by MrAnony1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Like I said.. it seems like you're the only one who didn't understand me.. wink

And quote-mining goes both ways.. you know.. So if I'm, you're too.. smiley

Give it a rest man, we all know Solomon wasn't an atheist...

And in a strange way, I found this quite amusing...

I am quite unimpressed at how sly you are being. You and I both know that you engaged in some wonderful quote-mining exercise there. Anyway, I'll let it rest for now. I remember another time when you were trying to pass of cannibalism as holy communion.....It is these sorts of nonsense that really make me worried about you.

When folks like logicboy say rubbish, I can overlook because he is a bible illiterate. . .but you knowing the bible and the context in which those verses are written yet you misrepresent them especially for people who have little or no bible knowledge, it makes me worry because you are deceiving folks willfully.

Trust me a nairaland reputation is not worth the waters you are threading in. I'll leave you to your conscience. Feel free to shout "dubious anonyism!" and call me names after this.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:
I am quite unimpressed at how sly you are being. You and I both know that you engaged in some wonderful quote-mining exercise there. Anyway, I'll let it rest for now. I remember another time when you were trying to pass of cannibalism as holy communion.....It is these sorts of nonsense that really make me worried about you.

When folks like logicboy say rubbish, I can overlook because he is a bible illiterate. . .but you knowing the bible and the context in which those verses are written yet you misrepresent them especially for people who have little or no bible knowledge, it makes me worry because you are deceiving folks willfully.

Trust me a nairaland reputation is not worth the waters you are threading in. I'll leave you to your conscience. Feel free to shout "dubious anonyism!" and call me names after this.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by turnstoner(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
musKeeto:

Its CURTAINS I guess!

Well done, Muskeeto!

Somebody has been humbled!

2 Likes

Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:

1. Not to be confused with atheism. Nontheism is a term that covers a range of both religious and nonreligious attitudes characterized by the absence or rejection of theism or any belief in a personal god or gods. It has become an umbrella term for summarizing various distinct and even mutually exclusive positions united by a naturalist approach, such as agnosticism, ignosticism, skepticism, and atheism. It is in use in the fields of Christian apologetics and general liberal theology. Sometimes used synonymously with the term atheism, it can also include positions of belief in a non-personal deity, such as deism and pantheism.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheism

"Sometimes used synonymously with the term atheism, it can also include positions of belief in a non-personal deity, such as deism and pantheism."

=sometimes=?
First off, that wikipedia paragraph is dubious. It says so itself. Furthermore, note that the official definitions of Non-theism have nothing to do with deism and pantheism. It even says so in the same wikipedia article;

-The Oxford English Dictionary (2007) does not have an entry for nontheism or non-theism, but it does have an entry for non-theist, defined as "A person who is not a theist", and an entry for the adjectival non-theistic (how can "not a theist" mean deist or pantheist?)

-An early usage of the hyphenated non-theism is by George Holyoake in 1852,[5] who introduces it because:
Mr. [Charles] Southwell has taken an objection to the term Atheism. We are glad he has. We have disused it a long time [...]. We disuse it, because Atheist is a worn-out word. Both the ancients and the moderns have understood by it one without God, and also without morality. Thus the term connotes more than any well-informed and earnest person accepting it ever included in it; that is, the word carries with it associations of immorality, which have been repudiated by the Atheist as seriously as by the Christian. Non-theism is a term less open to the same misunderstanding, as it implies the simple non-acceptance of the Theist's explanation of the origin and government of the world.

(The above paragraph shows that the earliest usage of the word is meant to replace atheism)

Non-theism simply means "no theism". How you can fit in deist or pantheists under its umbrella is beyond me.

Mr_Anony:
2. I believe that the reason you have come here, crossing over more than ten provinces at the risk of your lives, is solely to ascertain the path that leads to birth in the Pure Land. But if you suspect that I know ways other than the nembutsu to attain birth, or that I am versed in the scriptures connected with them, you are greatly mistaken. If that be the case, there are many eminent scholars in the monasteries of Nara and Mt. Hiei, so you should go see them and ask them in detail about the way to attain birth in the Pure Land.

As for myself, Shinran, I simply take to heart the words of my dear teacher, Honen, "Just say the nembutsu and be saved by Amida," and entrust myself to the Primal Vow. Besides this, there is nothing else.

I really do not know whether the nembutsu may be the cause for my birth in the Pure Land, or the act that shall condemn me to hell. But I have nothing to regret, even if I should have been deceived by my teacher, and, saying the nembutsu, fall into hell. The reason is that if I were capable of realizing buddhahood by other religious practices and yet fell into hell for saying the nembutsu I might have dire regrets for having been deceived. But since I am absolutely incapable of any religious practice, hell is my only home.

If Amida's Primal Vow is true, Sakyamuni's teaching cannot be false. If the Buddha's teaching is true, Shantao's commentaries cannot be false. If Shantao's commentaries are true, how can Honen's words be empty of meaning? If Honen's words are true, what I, Shinran, say cannot be meaningless. In brief, such is the true entrusting of this foolish one. Now, whether you accept the nembutsu, entrusting yourself to it, or reject it, that is your own decision.

The verse above is an excerpt from The Tannisho Chapter 2. The person speaking is Shinran himself the founder of Shin Buddhism. Notice that he believes he will be reborn into the pure land after death and be welcomed by Amida Buddha. Also notice that the alternative would be him going to hell if his path is wrong.[/i]

Please don't be decieved by the PR stuff of the Buddhist "church" you went to go and copypaste from. Buddhists believe in life after death. Buddha himself believed in life after death.

As usual, you lie and remix. Shin buddhism is known for its departure from the pure land teachings of a place inhabited by gods. You pure land or "rebirth" is in life and not death. It is not about life after death

The Pure Land
In another departure from more traditional Pure Land schools of Buddhism, Shinran Shonin advocated that birth in the Pure Land was settled in the midst of life rather than at death. At the moment one entrusts oneself to Amida Buddha, a Pure Land birth is settled. This is equivalent to the stage of non-retrogression along the bodhisattva path, a characteristic of Mahayana Buddhism, or shinjin.

Also, you misunderstand what the Tannisho is and what Shinran is lamenting. The pure land is not some place after death as I have explained earlier. Shinran/Yuiein in the Tannisho is lamenting over the discrepancies and deviations in the Buddhist teachings.

Anohter noteworthy quote

The Tannishō (歎異抄?), also known as the Lamentations of Divergences, is a late 13th century short Buddhist text generally thought to have been written by Yuien, a disciple of Shinran. In the Tannishō, Yuien is concerned about the rising doctrinal divergences that emerged in Jōdo Shinshū Buddhism after the death of their founder, so he wrote down dialogues between himself and Shinran that he could recall when his master was alive.

Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mr_Anony:

[b]When folks like logicboy say rubbish, I can overlook because he is a bible illiterate. . .[/b]but you knowing the bible and the context in which those verses are written yet you misrepresent them especially for people who have little or no bible knowledge, it makes me worry because you are deceiving folks willfully.

Lol.....nice try at divide and conquer.

Have you no shame? How can you tell a blatant lie that I'm a bible illiterate? Lol.....the irony here is that I have been lecturing christians here on what the bible says.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by SisiKill1: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Imagine I didn't believe in the existence of God, life would be so worthless to me and it would be of no value. I would wake up everyday wondering and trying to figure out the reason for my existence.

I would just be a product of probability, a random occurence, a by-product of s.ex from two hor.ny adults. Finally, I would get tired of life for it has no purpose, no reason for us to exist. I would have to go out with a b.ang, i would have to become very famous (actually infamous would be the case).

Since I have just one life to live, I have to be remembered for something right? I would create my own terrorist group (of course with affiliations to al-quaeda and other major terrorist groups). Together, we would cause havoc to the world; carefully, we would eliminate all major world leaders (of course, I would upload a video to youtube with my face clearly showing claiming responsibility for their deaths).

Also, I would incite a nuclear war that would be so catastrophic, the population of the whole world would dwindle into non-existence. The survivors would remember my name for ages to come, my name would be used to strike terror into the hearts of little children and adults alike.

Finally, I would become so famous, people for ages to come would remember me as the god of war (the man who changed the whole world by eliminating almost all population of the world).
-----------------------------

Pheeew, thanks be to God that I am not an atheist.

I don't think it's nice to use a name like inspiredbyGod. . .especially if you are gonna write crap like this.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by bokohalal(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
*facepalm* Seriously, I was just joking. I can never be an atheist and even if I became one, it wouldn't change who I am. Thanks @all for humouring me. Muskeeto really made me laugh.

Just like religion is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
There is nothing wrong being atheist. it's a choice. There are atheist who behaves more morally than Christians. Atheism is not a crime

1 Like

Re: If I Were An Atheist by aribisala0(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Imagine if was a mumu that thought I was sharp and have no friends sincere enough to tell me the truth .,.......,.,.,.,.,
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
aribisala0: Imagine if was a mumu that thought I was sharp and have no friends sincere enough to tell me the truth .,.......,.,.,.,.,

explain thyself
Re: If I Were An Atheist by F00028: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
embarassed

Also, I would incite a nuclear war that would be so catastrophic, the population of the whole world would dwindle into non-existence. The survivors would remember my name for ages to come, my name would be used to strike terror into the hearts of little children and adults alike.

Re: If I Were An Atheist by rastamouse: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Imagine I didn't believe in the existence of God, life would be so worthless to me and it would be of no value. I would wake up everyday wondering and trying to figure out the reason for my existence.

I would just be a product of probability, a random occurence, a by-product of s.ex from two hor.ny adults. Finally, I would get tired of life for it has no purpose, no reason for us to exist. I would have to go out with a b.ang, i would have to become very famous (actually infamous would be the case).

Since I have just one life to live, I have to be remembered for something right? I would create my own terrorist group (of course with affiliations to al-quaeda and other major terrorist groups). Together, we would cause havoc to the world; carefully, we would eliminate all major world leaders (of course, I would upload a video to youtube with my face clearly showing claiming responsibility for their deaths).

Finally, I would become so famous, people for ages to come would remember me as the god of war (the man who changed the whole world by eliminating almost all population of the world).
-----------------------------

Thank you very much. You just drew a scary picture for me
Re: If I Were An Atheist by rastamouse: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
EdesonNews: There is nothing wrong being atheist. it's a choice. There are atheist who behaves more morally than Christians. Atheism is not a crime

That is big [size=30pt]WRONG[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. / Quran Burning Cancel / Man Of God Or Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.