Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

If I Were An Atheist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Were An Atheist (9705 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were An Atheist by advocate666: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

I'll believe you when you use a spiritual keyboard to type that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Were An Atheist by tevinsolt: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
there are moral atheist too you know, but yeah without God everything is allowed. because all morality are subjective
Re: If I Were An Atheist by tchaik(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Were you non-believers expecting religious folks to use their brain for once?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by ayobase(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
omo_to_dun:
This is senseless. How can it be spiritual when you typed these words with a physical device? It is impossible to communicate the spiritual through the physical.

125th to comment. I give glory to Obatala and Jesus Christ.

You and logicboy should stop displaying your foolishness....its beyond ur brain capability!
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
ayobase:

You and logicboy should stop displaying your foolishness....its beyond ur brain capability!

You must have mental problems, why not respond directly to me rather than link me with whoever Omotodun is
Re: If I Were An Atheist by styca(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mmmh...whether you are a theist or an atheist doesn't really matter rather we should be concerned with living to our full potentials as humans. *na my own be that ooo*
Re: If I Were An Atheist by kpozite(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Is it possible for one man to eliminate all the world leaders without getting caught (not to mention uploading a video of himself online)

Joke or not at least we now know what your ''Godly'' mind is thinking and will do if you have the capability.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by answerme(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
@op, you didn't have to say those things, as much as they may be right, u come across as a proud/arrogant Person, more so, you may just be giving some people ideas. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: If I Were An Atheist by ayobase(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

You must have mental problems, why not respond directly to me rather than link me with whoever Omotodun is

The one with mental problems is very obvious for all to see!
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2013
ayobase:

The one with mental problems is very obvious for all to see!

Your signature alone is confirmation of of mental problems
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: If I Were An Atheist by DMainMan: 3:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Nairaland una fall my hand o. D topic should b "If I were an Atheist and not was". Make una change am now moderators
Re: If I Were An Atheist by DMainMan: 3:11am On Jan 25, 2013
Nairaland una fall my hand o. D topic should b "If I were an Atheist" and not was. Make una change am now moderators
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Kay17: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Actually christians and Muslims are both agnostics, they don't know anything for sure and they worship an incomprehensible God.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by DeepSight(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2013
musKeeto: This guy, don't you get the point?
You don't have to be an atheist to feel life's meaningless.

There's a whole world of difference between reading a reply and comprehending it.

If God exists, life cannot be meaningless.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by SNCOQ3(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm not an atheist but i can't remember any terror in the world ever caused by atheists. Is it not Religious people that are causing most of the problems in the world?

Perhaps you should have "remembered" before posting. Pls click on the link below to educate yourself.
http://conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ OP. Please, change the title to 'If I Were Atheist'.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by advocate666: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
all4naija: @ OP. Please, change the title to 'If I Were Atheist'.

Maybe he was an atheist. Look it is a grammatically correct sentence. The fact that it is rarely used doesn't make it any less correct. It just has a different meaning.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Deep Sight:

If God exists, life cannot be meaningless.
Not necessarily....
Re: If I Were An Atheist by turnstoner(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
musKeeto:
Not necessarily....

Hey, @muskeeto!

I owe you one for that epic denoument earlier on on this thread!
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
turnstoner:

Hey, @muskeeto!

I owe you one for that epic denoument earlier on on this thread!
Lolz, no make my head swell.. dat guy too stubborn... grin
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

Maybe he was an atheist. Look it is a grammatically correct sentence. The fact that it is rarely used doesn't make it any less correct. It just has a different meaning.
Lol... You too missed it. I agree it is grammatically correct, but not conventional. It is colloquial form of if I were... Stop encouraging something like this.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by TheTraveller(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm not an atheist but i can't remember any terror in the world ever caused by atheists. Is it not Religious people that are causing most of the problems in the world?

It is confused people. No religion condones killing innocent people. They have been brainwashed by other confused people.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by advocate666: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
all4naija: Lol... You too missed it. I agree it is grammatically correct, but not conventional. It is colloquial form of if I were... Stop encouraging something like this.

non conventional? Whatever that means. Grammer is grammer. One or two twists may entirely change meaning or change nothing at all.

tell me the difference between these two pairs of sentences:

-If I was in Abuja yesterday, i should have bought some oranges.
-If I were in Abuja yesterday, i would have bought some oranges.

-I come.
-I am coming.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by ssii: 1:17am On Jan 26, 2013
jmoore:
why waste your time on something you do not believe in? smh
I wonder! Really if you don't believe in the existence of God, that is your own cup of tea. Your unbelief does not change the truth of God's word which I and several others believe. All the efforts by logicboy and co to discredit the bible never cease to amaze me. Why don't you keep your lack of belief to yourselves and ignore those that believe, the last time I checked there is still freedom of worship. Why waste so much time and effort on what you don't believe in? The spirit of anti-Christ at work I guess.
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2013
ssii:
I wonder! Really if you don't believe in the existence of God, that is your own cup of tea. Your unbelief does not change the truth of God's word which I and several others believe. All the efforts by logicboy and co to discredit the bible never cease to amaze me. Why don't you keep your lack of belief to yourselves and ignore those that believe, the last time I checked there is still freedom of worship. Why waste so much time and effort on what you don't believe in? The spirit of anti-Christ at work I guess.

Take a look at your country and judge whether religion is adding or reducing to the problems already there.

Then look at who is oppressing who. We have the oppressive sharia (God's divine law for muslims) in the north while we have christian tithe frauds and "witch beaters/slappers" in the south,

Atheists dont care about your god. We are worried about the oppression and religious nonsense done daily by some people who believe in god
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2013
advocate666:

non conventional? Whatever that means. Grammer is grammer. One or two twists may entirely change meaning or change nothing at all.

tell me the difference between these two pairs of sentences:

-If I was in Abuja yesterday, i should have bought some oranges.
-If I were in Abuja yesterday, i would have bought some oranges.

-I come.
-I am coming.
I wish I understand you clearly. However, how are you doing? What is your view on Atheism?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by advocate666: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: I wish I understand you clearly. However, how are you doing? What is your view on Atheism?

So you don't understand grammer and were asking for the op to change his.

Anyway as I said before, All atheists are Satanists. https://www.nairaland.com/1105108/all-atheists-satanists
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
advocate666:

So you don't understand grammer and were asking for the op to change his.

Anyway as I said before, All atheists are Satanists. https://www.nairaland.com/1105108/all-atheists-satanists
Lol... What is Satanist? Who is Satan?
Re: If I Were An Atheist by advocate666: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: Lol... What is Satanist? Who is Satan?

Read the bible or ask a priest
Re: If I Were An Atheist by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 27, 2013
advocate666:

Read the bible or ask a priest
I will do that child! Thank you! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Quran Burning Cancel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.