Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

War Looms In South America! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Looms In South America! (9074 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

See okuko wey don lose im head they roll for ground.

Almondo, come see me knock this pretender out!

The US intervened in what neighboring country?
Another quiz for this empty barrel from London:

Name one country on the side of the Viet Congs that America invaded as part of dismantling the support base of the Viet Cong?

Wonders shall never end! Very ignorant people discussing politics as if it's soap opera. You think this is Arsenal vs Liverpool? grin

I am amazed at the infantile level of some reasoning here.  Anyway I do not expect anything more from awon "anyways" abi na "newwise"  group of PLC! cheesy Awon Yuppies! Na real Arsssenal Vs Lilly-livered pool.

4Him:

The question is not whether Chavez did well or not but WHY[b] Chavez is interested in the politics of his neighbours?[/b] Is it because Colombia is a US aly?
Chavez is simply an ignorant rabble rouser . . . just sad that the likes of richyblack tend to gravitate towards just about any tool who bad mouths the US.

Oh yeah? shocked The same reason Israel is interested in the affeaaaaaaaaaaaars of its neighbours! tongue
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

The question is not whether Chavez did well or not but WHY Chavez is interested in the politics of his neighbours? Is it because Colombia is a US aly?
Chavez is simply an ignorant rabble rouser . . . just sad that the likes of richyblack tend to gravitate towards just about any tool who bad mouths the US.

Chavez and RichyBlack are firmly on the same camp - we're both anti-Bush and not anti-US, big difference!

Bush and his cabal of death are not happy that so much oil is in the hands of an enemy. They've dispossessed Iraq of her oil because they saw Saddam as an enemy. Canada is too close to invade, Russia is too strong to invade, the Chinese have hijacked Sudan, and Venezuela and Iran are proving very difficult.
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Chavez and RichyBlack are firmly on the same camp - we're both anti-Bush and not anti-US, big difference!

Bush and his cabal of death are not happy that so much oil is in the hands of an enemy. They've dispossessed Iraq of her oil because they saw Saddam as an enemy. Canada is too close to invade, Russia is too strong to invade, the Chinese have hijacked Sudan, and Venezuela and Iran are proving very difficult.

The moment of UHURU!!! Once again, thank you RichyBlack for taking no hostages. You are really a one man army. Undefeated! grin Bury them I say! Bury them!!!! kiss

Oil is the root of all evil! cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

I am amazed at the infantile level of some reasoning here. Anyway I do not expect anything more from awon "anyways" abi na "newwise" group of PLC! cheesy Awon Yuppies! Na real Arsssenal Vs Lilly-livered pool.

Oh yeah? shocked The same reason Israel is interested in the affeaaaaaaaaaaaars of its neighbours! tongue

Almondo,

I've sent 4 Play digging into all known history books ever published to give an answer to my riddle. I wonder why such patently ignorant people come to discuss serious issues like politics as if we're talking about "the Bold and the Beautiful". grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2008
u do realize the US bombed laos and cambodia right. the ignorance is sickening
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

The moment of UHURU!!! Once again, thank you RichyBlack for taking no hostages. You are really a one man army. Undefeated! grin Bury them I say! Bury them!!!! kiss

Oil is the root of all evil! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Almondo, you go kill me with laughter!

It's so amazing that some otherwise intelligent folks can't see through the toddler-driven foreign policies of the US.
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Almondo,

I've sent 4 Play digging into all known history books ever published to give an answer to my riddle. I wonder why such patently ignorant people come to discuss serious issues like politics as if we're talking about "the Bold and the Beautiful". grin

Please tell 4YIM to get his broom and sweep the dead bodies of the "ignorant".  Some illiterates are more schooled than fatally ignorant! grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Him(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Open ya eyes you sons of osama . . . how much oil does Afghanistan have for the US to have committed so much troops and resources?
By the way i dont see any of you taking China to task over its meddling in Sudan despite the Darfur crisis. I guess its ok for China to seek oil while its a crime for Bush.

What of Turkey? condemned their raid into Iraq any time soon? I thought u would accuse them of going to steal them some oil too?

almondjoy:

You're just making noise u empty barrel. If there were no rockets landing on Ashkelon, Ashdod and Sderot no one would take any notice of ur palestinian emergency friends.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Him(m): 2:38am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

It's so amazing that some otherwise intelligent folks can't see through the toddler-driven foreign policies of the US.

the problem is you assume that you can even see at all talkless of seeing through the smog of conspiracy theories.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 2:38am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

See okuko wey don lose im head they roll for ground.
Almondo, come see me knock this pretender out!

The US intervened in what neighboring country?
Another quiz for this empty barrel from London:

Name one country on the side of the Viet Congs that America invaded as part of dismantling the support base of the Viet Cong?
Wonders shall never end! Very ignorant people discussing politics as if it's soap opera. You think this is Arsenal vs Liverpool? grin

Is this the saphead that wants to study law at an Ivy League institution? grin grin grin

This guy is a first grade slowpoke.Pure unadulterated shameless ignorance in its purest expression.Even people dumb as a stump will know of the US military interventions in Cambodia and Laos.Thank God I quoted it in time before he could modify it grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:39am On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

Open ya eyes you sons of osama . . . how much oil does Afghanistan have for the US to have committed so much troops and resources?
By the way i don't see any of you taking China to task over its meddling in Sudan despite the Darfur crisis. I guess its ok for China to seek oil while its a crime for Bush.

What of Turkey? condemned their raid into Iraq any time soon? I thought u would accuse them of going to steal them some oil too?

You're just making noise u empty barrel. If there were no rockets landing on Ashkelon, Ashdod and Sderot no one would take any notice of your palestinian emergency friends.

he he he he he he he he! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Please go and get out your broom and sweep your ghost "4 Play" away.  We will decide what to do with that "Bammy" wowo later. That one is an "intellectual  OSU"! grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

The guy's imbecility is mind numbing grin In a way,he is a sort of memento mori for Nigeria's education system. For him to even be challenging me to prove history,pure comedy grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 2:43am On Mar 04, 2008
@AJ

Them no warn you no to piggyback on people's posts unless you know the topic fully well? grin Person just committ atrocity against history and you dey cheer am.The blind leading the blind grin

You would think even a rabid anti-American like RichyBlack will know about the American military interventions in Laos and Cambodia.

Is he waiting for links?Make I help with this:http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html Kind of like trying to prove that London is the capital of the UK grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

4 Play:

Is this the saphead that wants to study law at an Ivy League institution? grin grin grin

This guy is a first grade slowpoke.Pure unadulterated shameless ignorance in its purest expression.Even people dumb as a stump will know of the [b]US military interventions in Cambodia and Laos.[/b]Thank God I quoted it in time before he could modify it grin

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessir!  Military interventions ma black toe!  Na only them get bomb? How come they are always known for trigger happy, ball itching moments? grin  

Now we are supposed to sit back and not comment on the provocations against innocent world citizens.  Haba! You guys should stop doing cheap reefa abeg! cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

Okay, a good attempt from a rightist.

Em, let me send you back to Geopolitics 101, firstly, the government of Laos was pro-Western and in the early 1960s the neutrality of Laos was signed by all parties involved in the war. Secondly, the neutrality of Cambodia was affirmed in the mid 1950s.

In summary, you've not answered my question, though I applaud your attempt, given that the instigator of this line of discussion is still using crawlers to crawl for information from cyberspace. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 2:47am On Mar 04, 2008
The guy's imbecility is mind numbing
Are you refering to the guy taking on the 3 or 4 of you?
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

@AJ

Them no warn you no to piggyback on people's posts unless you know the topic fully well? grin Person just committ atrocity against history and you dey cheer am.The blind leading the blind grin

I say I am a bonafide cheerleader in this political section.  I can piggy front and piggy back as I see fit. grin  You own hunch back is worse than that of Notre Dame and not qualified to be piggy-backed upon at all! grin

GIVE ME AN "I"

ITIBOLIBO!
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:50am On Mar 04, 2008
Tornadoz:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Bring in the reinforcements please!

I say na die today! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:51am On Mar 04, 2008
@bawomolo and @4 Play,

Both of you have just exposed your utter lack of knowledge of the obvious facts of the Vietnam War. Make I laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Two political neophytes trying to discuss issues way above their level.

Laos was neutral and at some point was pro-Western. Cambodia's neutrality was affirmed in the early stages of skirmishes in the 1950s.

Chei! You should go discuss Manchester United vs Chelsea in the sports section and leave this space for people who still have some shame in exposing crass ignorance on basic geopolitics.
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:53am On Mar 04, 2008
he he he he he he he he he!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 2:54am On Mar 04, 2008
Em, let me send you back to Geopolitics 101, firstly, the government of Laos was pro-Western and in the early 1960s the neutrality of Laos was signed by all parties involved in the war. Secondly, the neutrality of Cambodia was affirmed in the mid 1950s.

wrong the khmer rouge of cambodia supported the viet cong. the puppet communist government of laos instated by north vietnam supported the North vietnamese army and viet cong.

Between March 1965 and November 1968, "Rolling Thunder" deluged the north with a million tons of missiles, rockets and bombs.[71] Bombing was not restricted to North Vietnam. Other aerial campaigns, such as Operation Commando Hunt, targeted different parts of the NLF and People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN) infrastructure. These included the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which ran through Laos and Cambodia

why are u diverting the thread??
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:54am On Mar 04, 2008
Tornadoz:

@Tornadoz,

Welcome to the forum!

See all these neophytes trying to revise the Vietnam War, a war that was supposed to teach the Americans a lesson or two about forcefully spreading "democracy" to every nation. Our people call am "byforcedemocrazy"!
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2008
Richyblack how you dey self? I see you're giving out free history lesson.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 2:58am On Mar 04, 2008
See all these neophytes trying to revise the Vietnam War, a war that was supposed to teach the Americans a lesson or two about forcefully spreading "democracy" to every nation. Our people call am "byforcedemocrazy"!

u do realize that the US won every major battle including repulsing the tet offensive. it was only a withdrawal forced by the american public and pres nixon that forced the south vietnamese to lose.  a democratic country like south korea or even taiwan are better places that vietnam and north korea.  i think the lesson is that just because u are anti-western doesn't mean u are right.  am liberal by the way, so words like neophytes or neocon are comical
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2008
Observing

. . . . . . .since since death is imminent and I have to go prepare for multiple funerals here. grin Please send Bammy-wowo and 4 Play to bed like you have sent the others RichyBlack. Nairaland is counting on you. Please don't fail us. This level of ignorance is threatening to consume us all! grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

wrong the khmer rouge of cambodia supported the viet cong. the puppet communist government of laos instated by north vietnam supported the North vietnamese army and viet cong.

Between March 1965 and November 1968, "Rolling Thunder" deluged the north with a million tons of missiles, rockets and bombs.[71] Bombing was not restricted to North Vietnam. Other aerial campaigns, such as Operation Commando Hunt, targeted different parts of the NLF and People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN) infrastructure. These included the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which ran through Laos and Cambodia

Make I laugh again bo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy, Wikipedia won't save you on this one.

But if you can read the entire Wikipedia article and holistically understand the subject instead of subscribing to the piece meal approach, I believe you'll be better off.

But if you want to play the Wikipedia game, then I'm game:

Prince Norodom Sihanouk had proclaimed the neutrality of Cambodia since 1955. "We are neutral," he noted, "in the same way Switzerland and Sweden are neutral."[100] - Wikipedia

In 1961, Kennedy faced a three-part crisis - the failure of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the construction of the Berlin Wall, and a negotiated settlement between the pro-Western government of Laos and the Pathet Lao communist movement[41] - Wikipedia

On July 23, 1962, fourteen nations, including, China, South Vietnam, the Soviet Union, North Vietnam and the United States, signed an agreement promising the neutrality of Laos.[48]
- Wikipedia
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

My friend,you are wasting your time.I have been on this forum long enough to recognise what a first-grade nescient poor Richy is. grin

He is trying to convince us that the US bombed and killed thousands,some estimates put it at 1 million,in those neighboring countries who had communist governments just out of sadism or something grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:01am On Mar 04, 2008
i think the lesson is that just because u are anti-western doesn't mean u are right.
Just because you're pro west does not make you right too. You may be considered right in the west but in the wider world you're so off the mark.

am liberal by the way,
You could have fooled me.
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 3:03am On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

My friend,you are wasting your time.I have been on this forum long enough to recognise what a first-grade nescient poor Richy is. grin

He is trying to convince us that the US bombed and killed thousands,some estimates put it at 1 million,in those neighboring countries who had communist governments just out of sadism or something grin

We all have our specialties. tongue
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:04am On Mar 04, 2008
My friend,you are wasting your time.I have been on this forum long enough to recognise what a first-grade nescient poor Richy is.
Me too, I've been here long enough to know how the tone of your arguement yoyos from the absurd to the down right nauseating.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2008
Prince Norodom Sihanouk had proclaimed the neutrality of Cambodia since 1955. "We are neutral," he noted, "in the same way Switzerland and Sweden are neutral."[100] - Wikipedia

In 1961, Kennedy faced a three-part crisis - the failure of the Bay of Pigs invasion, the construction of the Berlin Wall, and a negotiated settlement between the pro-Western government of Laos and the Pathet Lao communist movement[41] - Wikipedia

On July 23, 1962, fourteen nations, including, China, South Vietnam, the Soviet Union, North Vietnam and the United States, signed an agreement promising the neutrality of Laos.[48] - Wikipedia

the khmer rouge and communist paramillitary operated in laos and cambodia respectively.  the khmer rougue basically had control of cambodia.  do u realize that the prince of cambodia was removed from power.  both countries were bombed since the vietcong used them as a safehaven. a truly neutral nation like switzerland wouldn't have been bombed.

Just because you're pro west does not make you right too. You may be considered right in the west but in the wider world you're so off the mark.

u do realize that i am critical of both western and anti-western philosophies?? or are we going to just spew lies here??

You could have fooled me.

richyblack already fooled u.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2008
Tornadoz:

Richyblack how you dey self? I see you're giving out free history lesson.

@Tornadoz,

4 Play desperately needs some basic lessons. He doesn't even understand basic international law, oh except when Hamas enters into Israel then you'll see him screaming like a woman being raped.

The guy is so ignorant about history he should be banned from discussing politics on Nairaland.

The bawomolo guy is trying sha, but he doesn't have a clear position. He claims to be a liberal but supports neoconic actions. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates 49-member National Campaign Council For 2016 Ondo Election / Pdp Opts Out Of Presidential Debate / Bunmi Awoniyi Is A Superior Court Judge In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.