Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,088 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today (605 Views)

38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by EteFlexible: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by 8pm with Christiane Amanpour. Christiane will asking President Goodluck Jonathan after Mali and Algeria can Nigeria get a grip on its Islamic militant group? What do you think....
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Wendyslim(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2013
Ok we are waiting . We are tired of hearing we are on top of the situation. Say something reasonable
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Ozegbe(m): 9:20am On Jan 23, 2013
hmmm......seriously going to watch it.
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Demdem(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2013
i hope and pray someone will refer Amanpour to this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/750594/now-know-boko-harams-sponsors

What has the Retardeen done about this sponsors he knows about?

and also this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko

Retardeen needs to look inwards to know how to tackle the evil boko.
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by General02: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Like seriously!!! I can't wait to hear what he has to say after his last Presidential media chart which to my own opinion went perfectly well....
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Cuckoo48: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Presido should have been interviewed by Piers Morgan, only be say we for see a grown man weep on tv. In any case, no be only book haram be our problem for dis country. Make she kukuma ask am about subsidy, police college, creating wealth vs reducing poverty, phones for farmers, etchetaram, etchetaram.....
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2013
Ah! And I was planning to spend good money to watch a comedy show this night.
Thank God I go save my money.
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by General02: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Cuckoo48: Presido should have been interviewed by Piers Morgan, only be say we for see a grown man weep on tv. In any case, no be only book haram be our problem for dis country. Make she kukuma ask am about subsidy, police college, creating wealth vs reducing poverty, phones for farmers, etchetaram, etchetaram.....
Correct them fellow, Good talk....
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Chanchit: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2013
He better go with madam to break down some questions for him. because bros go kalolo today.
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by General02: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by valhendeshawgm(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2013
Very Brave of GEJ regardless of the outcome. You wanted him on Hardtalk but he's gone a level ahead, Now who's the wussie? Lets go there!
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by valhendeshawgm(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2013
i believe Christiane Amanpour is not going to give GEJ a free ride tonight.. she is not going to ask Goodluck any good question but what will make Jonathan look good.. That's what i believe from her previous interviews with others, no matter what ever GEJ say, majority of Nigerian want him to stay as president. he has been able to show Nigerians that we could have a better tomorrow..
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by Cuckoo48: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
valhendeshaw@gm:
i believe Christiane Amanpour is not going to give GEJ a free ride tonight.. she is not going to ask Goodluck any good question but what will make Jonathan look good.. That's what i believe from her previous interviews with others, no matter what ever GEJ say, majority of Nigerian want him to stay as president. he has been able to show Nigerians that we could have a better tomorrow..

Where this joker dey live?
Which majority of Nigerians want Jonathan to stay as president?
Come, mind yasef o!
Make you enter oshodi say dis thing na.
Na your carcass dey go carry comot.
Mtschew!
Re: Jonathan To Talk About Boko Haram On CNN Today by musiwa12: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
mujwa, a new invertion to try to link me with terrorst..since it look close to my name.. form just last years.. who do you think, you are fooling.. screw up..

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare And The Doctrine Of Necessity / European Firms To Develop Business Aviation In Nigeria / Police Pension Board Boss Get N750,000.00 Fine Or 2-yrs Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.