Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration (20570 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by deletrue: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
skyp: I heard one shocking news this after that the electricity has inprove from 3700 to 4200mgs and my shock is that, you mean inspite of all the noise we been hearing about power inprovement yet we have not even achieve 5000 megawatts.
look at how foolish you are! The degree of senseless your contribution carry with it is immeasurable. You think governance is a family (father, mother and children) affairs? No doubt you belong to lowest human class. Highly primitive, and therefore far from normalcy
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
GEJ remains the best President Nigeria ever had. In 8yrs time we will clamor and sing his praises. Nigeria's problem is 50 yrs old. I didnt expect magical 3 yrs to right all the ills of the cabals that control our electricity and oil sector. The Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt industry in the world. GEJ is ready to shutdown their enterprises but most Nigerians are highly uneducated and myopic to see this, because its exactly how the cabal that destroyed our academic sector wanted. Blame not GEJ for super changes take time. But my candid action this year is to commence Green Campaign, I need Importation of Generators to be outrightly banned, and the import tax on solar equipments to be zeroed. The Sun will come to our rescue, say No! to Atiku Abubakar's Mikano, say no to Diesel importers. Say No to Buhari's quest to renew oil well licenses to the North in 2016-2019. Stay with the Fresh Air crew.

1 Like

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by ifykoleyahooc(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
0lumide: Jonathan surrounded himself with mediocres like Okonjo Iweala when people like Pat Utomi is there.

Jonathan surrounded himself with liars, thieves and 40 lap dogs. Now we have a new low for non performance. Depending on hypothetical reports instead of simply coming out of aso rock to the Nigeria that isn't feeling the effect of those damn reports..

watch ur tongue,hw has she she shown mediocrity in her job?or u just want to say sth for saying sake.has she not handled finance functions at international level?or u think her office is devoid of interference?as far as i knw she is doing her best for the country.
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by takedat(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
deletrue: you will continue to wait till thy kingdom come. What governments all over world do is to create enabling environment for its citizens and that is what this writer is saying and telling you block head. You want jonah to buy you garri, meat, fish etc and bring to you. The problem with you and your likes is laziness. Come on, things to do for a live are already provided by this government. A typical yoruba person. Refuse to be lazy. Remember, no food for lazy man.
Numpty, even if you put on two tube socks, you couldn't walk in my shoes. Liebaran Omaku and Mockery won't break you a crumb to escape your miserable life! Hopeless retarddd!
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by bkoy: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
ifihearam:

Personally,there is a remarkable improvement in the power sector in my place thanks to this administration,I can boast of power supply for 17hrs daily .
[color=]
ifihearam:

Personally,there is a remarkable improvement in the power sector in my place thanks to this administration,I can boast of power supply for 17hrs daily .
[/color]
ifihearam:

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by onyengbu: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
warrior101: Ehen? Ok.
Bwt, where is the greatest antagonist of Nairaland (Beaf)sef?

[size=18pt]Did you mean your "Greatest Nightmare"? grin[/size]
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by AZeD1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
For the very fact that you have open a thread stating the economic achievements of GEJ tell s me he is doing nothing. As they say a gold fish has no hiding place.
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Wadeoye(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
tomakint: Common guys (Jonathan haters)let's face it, what would now happen if Jonathan emerges as the President come 2015? I am just asking don't take it personal cool

He will wreck the country afterall he doesnt need anybody's vote again.

1 Like

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by ifihearam: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
deletrue: you will continue to wait till thy kingdom come. What governments all over world do is to create enabling environment for its citizens and that is what this writer is saying and telling you block head. You want jonah to buy you garri, meat, fish etc and bring to you. The problem with you and your likes is laziness. Come on, things to do for a live are already provided by this government. A typical yoruba person. Refuse to be lazy. Remember, no food for lazy man.

Lols

Can't stop laffing
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by miiraaj: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kamanda: This Ify guy and his other 40laptop goats should organise an event at any market place in Nigeria and present these as achievement to the people.

If they try it,dem go lynch d iddiots grin grin grin
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by ifihearam: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

IfiheaRAM, you will never disappoint me.

How?
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
watch ur tongue,hw has she she shown mediocrity in her job?or u just want to say sth for saying sake.has she not handled finance functions at international level?or u think her office is devoid of interference?as far as i knw she is doing her best for the country.

we did not see palliatives and what was the removal of subsidy for?lies another lie and another lie,and we know Nigeria is borrowing money as well.Is that meant to be secret as well.No debate,we will just wake up one day and hear the figures.The future generation will pay that right
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by pword: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
ifihearam: MAJOR ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION

The Economy

Improvement in Economic Indices - In October 2011 International Ratings agency, Fitch Ratings revised the country’s Outlook upwards from Negative to Stable.

Standard and Poor’s another internationally respected and independent ratings agency, revised Nigeria's ratings from stable to Positive.

Signing into law the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Bill 2010 (Local Content Bill) which has increased Local Content in the Oil and Gas sector.

Ø As a direct result of that law Royal Dutch Shell awarded a N7.8 billion ($49.9 million) contract to a Nigerian firm, S.C.C Limited, for the manufacture of high pressure line pipes that would otherwise have been awarded to a foreign firm.

Ø As a result of this law, Exxon Mobil awarded an off shore platform contract to a local firm, NigerDockNig. PLC that would otherwise have been awarded to a foreign firm.

Initiating the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF). A seed capital of $1 billion was provided to kick start the fund as well as establish three sub funds- the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund; the Future Generations Fund and the Stabilization Fund which will be the pillars of the SWF.

Launched the Youth Enterprise with innovation in Nigeria (YOUWIN) initiative on the 11th October 2011 which is the administration's job creation centre piece.

Ø On Thursday April 12, 2012, 1,200 Nigerian youths emerged winners of the competition following a transparent process. Each winner receives a business start up grant of between 1 to 10 million Naira.

Foreign exchange reserves rose to $37.02bn by May 14, 2012, the highest level in 21 months.

On March 29th, 2011, The UK Government in London described Nigeria as the fourth fastest growing economy in the world.

On February 13 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan launched the Public Works Women and Youth Empowerment Programme, an intervention programme designed to employ 370,000 youths in the year 2012 with 30% of those jobs being reserved for women.

The Federal Government under President Jonathan has secured investment commitments worth 4.89 Trillion Naira.

Launched the NigComSat-1Rsatellite which will help expand Internet Bandwidth, monitor the weather and provide early warning to prevent natural disasters like floods, crop monitoring and urban planning. It has the attendant benefit of reducing the over $1 billion spent in purchasing Internet Bandwidth from abroad.

Nigeria’s banking industry rescued and stabilized by the establishment of the Asset Management Company of Nigeria (AMCON) in the year 2010.

MasterCard made Nigeria its regional headquarters for its West/East and Indian Ocean islands zone raising the profile of Nigeria’s e-commerce industry.

Nigeria’s GDP grew by a record 8.29% during the last quarter of 2010 and by over 7% in 2011. In the first quarter of 2012 Nigeria had verifiably become the fourth fastest growing economy in the world as recently attested to by several multilateral bodies and trading partners.

Revival of the Textile industry via the 150 billion Naira Textile Industry Bailout. As a result the United Nigerian Textile Limited was reactivated amongst others and 2000 employees re-engaged.

Non oil exports from 2010 (standing at $2.3 Billion) and subsequent years are ten times what they were in 2000 (which were $200 Million) as a direct result of this administration’s intervention in the Textile Industry and Real Sector.

@op, how does all these reflect to the life of average nigerians? It is a question please.
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
In as much as it is our duty to let a largely disillusioned nairaland followers appreciate the efforts og GEJ administration, it is also important to be properly armed with facts so as not to mislead our readers.
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by remzytimer: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yes' he can deliver everything to us all he needs is our support, let us jointly tell those that said his administration will fail are liar dt they are d failure....he's ready to fight corruption but are we ready support him and join our hand with his when corruption fights back like d way subsidy fight back...with our support he can do better.... Leave critics and bring ideas that can help defeat cabals
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by deletrue: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
na_joke:

Almost 1hr now and just 1 response or is my internet so bad dt its not updating the PRO GEJ post?
They have listed all sort of achievement and we gave them d opportunity to shut the ANTI GEJ up, we get a response but he refuse to giv us a location
Abi una internet connection is bad like my own

Bunch of clowns who live life of self deceit......17 hrs of electricity my foot
I am out of here joo.....
seriously, when last did you check your miter or your area? Where do you live? If you are not enjoying some percentre of constant power, then carry out some checks. Or do you fall into the category of vandals who carry fire arms and fire at high tension wire in order to bring down this administration? Probably you are among those who refuse to pay your bills. It means you are simply Ojofree
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Wadeoye(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
remzytimer: Yes' he can deliver everything to us all he needs is our support, let us jointly tell those that said his administration will fail are liar dt they are d failure....he's ready to fight corruption but are we ready support him and join our hand with his when corruption fights back like d way subsidy fight back...with our support he can do better.... Leave critics and bring ideas that can help defeat cabals

Did gej tell you he is fighting any cabal? Hw cant try it because he is their patron as of today.

1 Like

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by shamson: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kamanda: This Ify guy and his other 40laptop goats should organise an event at any market place in Nigeria and present these as achievement to the people.

I fear, they may be burnt to death alive.Nigerian are angry with this cheat called government grin

I fear, they may be burnt to death alive.Nigerian are angry with this cheat called government
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
A-ZeD:
For the very fact that you have open a thread stating the economic achievements of GEJ tell s me he is doing nothing. As they say a gold fish has no hiding place.

Thanks my brother.
There is no need to get a town crier for Nigerians to know if Jonathan has achieved anything or not. I dont need to be told about Fashola's achievement, neither to be told of oshiomole's just t mention a few.We are not blind, we can see achievement by ourselves, we dont need to be told.Where are all those things he promised as palliatives for the subsidy remover. Only mouth, mouth people. They should know we are with our right senses. We are not the ogogoro type. Anyway, when I see defense like this, I consider it as being written by paid agents. Dont mind them, they are working for the money they were promised or paid. For me and my people, GEJ is going home after now. No amount of Chuckwumerije's style during IBB time can change anything
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by najoke: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
deletrue: seriously, when last did you check your miter or your area? Where do you live? If you are not enjoying some percentre of constant power, then carry out some checks. Or do you fall into the category of vandals who carry fire arms and fire at high tension wire in order to bring down this administration? Probably you are among those who refuse to pay your bills. It means you are simply Ojofree

U r just a fish brain...we ask a simple question and eveb u this retard cannot answ,if u have been affected +vly,mention it...
..if na light u dey get 24/7 say so and name ur location instead of displayn ur stupidity in public
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by shamson: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=Billyonaire]GEJ remains the best President Nigeria ever had. In 8yrs time we will clamor and sing his praises. Nigeria's problem is 50 yrs old. I didnt expect magical 3 yrs to right all the ills of the cabals that control our electricity and oil sector. The Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt industry in the world. GEJ is ready to shutdown their enterprises but most Nigerians are highly uneducated and myopic to see this, because its exactly how the cabal that destroyed our academic sector wanted. Blame not GEJ for super changes take time. But my candid action this year is to commence Green Campaign, I need Importation of Generators to be outrightly banned, and the import tax on solar equipments to be zeroed. The Sun will come to our rescue, say No! to Atiku Abubakar's Mikano, say no to Diesel importers. Say No to Buhari's quest to renew oil well licenses to the North in 2016-2019. Stay with the Fresh Air crew.[/quote

Is that a new way to campaign for a one man debated president? ahaaaahaaaa dey laugh ooooo
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by jpphilips(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb: The only people hating the Presido are those chop and go politicians that don't want to prepare for the future prosperity of Nigeria.
It's been long since we had a sincere leader.

the fact that you are living in ignorance doesn't mean that others are

1 Like

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by takedat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
remzytimer: Yes' he can deliver everything to us all he needs is our support, let us jointly tell those that said his administration will fail are liar dt they are d failure....he's ready to fight corruption but are we ready support him and join our hand with his when corruption fights back like d way subsidy fight back...with our support he can do better.... Leave critics and bring ideas that can help defeat cabals
The only support GEJ could ever wish for from Nigerians was voting him into power. Now he has immense political powers to punish and bring down the gavel on corrupt public officials and contractors of failed public projects and their collaborators. GEJ instead has chosen to hide under useless and preposterous committees which he has regularly used as lullabies or red herrings. GEJ is simply lazy and incompetent!
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by jpphilips(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
tomakint:
..and you forgot to add that this is by far the most friendly administration towards the private sector, no matter what haters must hate undecided

HOW?
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by GARRIx7(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
On February 13 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan launched the Public Works Women and Youth Empowerment Programme, an intervention programme designed to employ 370,000 youths in the year 2012

Mr. RAM, how many jobs were created in 2012??

Was it up to 10,000??
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Sike(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
**No Result Found**
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by awodman: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ remains the best President Nigeria ever had. In 8yrs time we will clamor and sing his praises. Nigeria's problem is 50 yrs old. I didnt expect magical 3 yrs to right all the ills of the cabals that control our electricity and oil sector. The Nigerian judiciary is the most corrupt industry in the world. GEJ is ready to shutdown their enterprises but most Nigerians are highly uneducated and myopic to see this, because its exactly how the cabal that destroyed our academic sector wanted. Blame not GEJ for super changes take time. But my candid action this year is to commence Green Campaign, I need Importation of Generators to be outrightly banned, and the import tax on solar equipments to be zeroed. The Sun will come to our rescue, say No! to Atiku Abubakar's Mikano, say no to Diesel importers. Say No to Buhari's quest to renew oil well licenses to the North in 2016-2019. Stay with the Fresh Air crew.
Pls Oga billionaire,seriously is Atiku d owner of MIKANO?
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by jpphilips(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
Economy

He said our foreign reserve is 38billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 48bn usd and come home to deceive us that we have reserves?

How much bonds services that 44bn plus interest annually? Nearly 25% of 44bn.
Now 44bn minus 38bn is 6bn deficit in my books though a dull iweala will think her note pad is making progress
While the economy remains a doldrum.

On electricity,

its 3yrs gone and he is yet to commission from scratch a new power plant worst still fired the only human being in his cabinet who knows his onions in the power sector.

On health

; almost all teaching hospitals in Nigeria have no functional dialysis machine, the most sought of this equipment cost just 5m naira. statistics has it that more than 60,000 Nigerians die yearly of a kidney related ailment, however, he jets out with his cohorts to seek medical help elsewhere.

Roads,

ferma is seriously patching federal highways with a budget of over 80 billion naira

Petroleum

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under Jonathan's watch.

Education,

its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed.

On food and agriculture

bro. jo's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

Economy/cost of living.

bro.jo's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wondering what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home?

Bro. jo is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, bro. jo is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to PIB,have zero implementation frame work, they only exist on paper.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

The naira

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 168 to 1 dollar

aviation

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude?
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana if jona was sane.less than 6months of inconclusive investigations, DANA air hit the Tarmac again.

subsidy

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

Bro. jo is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in $625bn bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction in 3yrs, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford an okupe, madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent Bro. jo a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event.while our manufacturing industries beg for patronage.

For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, bro. jo is too lazy to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments, while borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged, have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.Nepotism and corruption at its best

Bro. jo is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

oil cabal: after a 7 day protest that wasted lives, bro jo is yet to jail the subsidy thieves and their cohorts

Bro. jo handed us the biggest debt burden in our history

By august 2012, budget implementation was just 13%

825 Nigerian lives gone,Bro jo is still trading words and negotiating with boko haram.

Under his watch militants earn 10% of the Nation's revenue, $22.5m, $9m and $12.5m for tompolo, Ateke and Asari as national honors.

Twisted facts during the independence day speech on his fight on corruption, in contrast to what the transparency international claimed.

In October 2012,Blatantly refusing to appeal the ICJ’s decision on ceding bakassi, thereby throwing Millions of Bakkasi indigenes into pandemonium

Refusing to cut down on foreign trips and cost of Governance, contrary to his Nation wide address of 7th jan 2012

In Nov 2012, president jonathan approved 2.2bn naira for the construction of a banquet hall in the villa. At a time our debt profile was all time high

As commander in chief, he stood dumb while a military helicopter was used for "kabu-kabu" at oronto douglas father’s burial
that error in judgement alone claimed the life of a sitting Gov. and the most brilliant NSA Nigeria has ever produced.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials

vote Bro. jo again at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Tochinn(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
tongue
0lumide: Jonathan surrounded himself with mediocres like Okonjo Iweala when people like Pat Utomi is there.

Jonathan surrounded himself with liars, thieves and 40 lap dogs. Now we have a new low for non performance. Depending on hypothetical reports instead of simply coming out of aso rock to the Nigeria that isn't feeling the effect of those damn reports..

. CAPITAL MUGU, PUTA
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by Tochinn(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
tongue

. CAPITAL MUGU, PUTA
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by jpphilips(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
please Team GEJ furnish me with our newest debt profile, i lost count at $38b, i need to edit my post, seems im no longer current.

Initiating the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF). A seed capital of $1 billion was provided to kick start the fund as well as establish three sub funds- the Nigeria Infrastructure Fund; the Future Generations Fund and the Stabilization Fund which will be the pillars of the SWF.

I don suffer, @OP you are so so so so so ignorant

SWF was our ECA, jonathan set up a committee, changed the name and you tell me its an achievement, abeg make i do work, i no wan talk for this nonsense
Re: Major Economic Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan Administration by aribisala0(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jonathan has done very well

Crime is now at an all time low and kidnappings and Boko Haram a thing of the past as he promised
He has fixed our health care and people now travel into Nigeria from all over the world to solve their medical problems
This is also true in our security training institutes ,I understand Israel are send a team of police recruits to our world renowned facility in Ikeja for exxpert guidance.
Only recently GEJ announced massive progress in the fight against corruption with improvement in our ranking by Transparency International. In fact the fight against corruption has been so aggrressive our prisons are now fulll and we are exporting prisoners like Ibori to the UK.
We are no longer reliant on imported food and have our very own LOCAL CONTENT cassava bread.
Waste in government departments has been minimized just like the RATE of purchase of Presidential jets which was getting out of hand.
Women are included and we have a firsrt female Chief Judge,First Female soldier hoing to the war front and first female Minister of petroleum.
In fact this is a government of firsts and is the first government to have a First Lady who is a Permanent Secretary ao women are happy
Well done Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets APC Chieftains In Aso Rock / Buhari Cradles A New Born Baby / Breaking: Appeal Court Sacks Balogun-fulani’s Kwara APC Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.