Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142095 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu: I and my co-mods will tell you we have mastered the arts of scammers well. Would you believe some scammers snitch on their multiple IDs? and as stupid as they are, they would want us to chase after the other ID while giving them a pass mark. If you ask me, that is what you are trying to do here. Something is not adding up yet concerning your relationship with Madam Wunmi. Better keep quiet to avoid being roped in assuming you are not her.

Odunnu, you may well be right, Sheade fits this whole Omowunmi Allen saga like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: It is better and safer to trust monkeys than to trust Nigerians.
The worst are the so called "Christians".

This lack sense. Its not compulsory you respond to a post if you've got nothing reasonable to write.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
This woman (omowunmi) is very smart. I noticed how she was manipulating an architect (larez) and using two monikers (zenatta and coolface). I also observed when larez requested they use YIM, she claimed she was given an assignment (red flag). Her building project would have been the madoff of them all. While victims would be crying for their loss, she would be smiling to the bank. Wickedness in its purest form. She needs to be caught or she would be back again to prey on innocent victims. I also believe she is not working alone. I would like to advise the forum members, if a product is ridiculously cheap, please don't buy. If a seller request for advance payment before delivery, please don't pay.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012: Click on the attached document to download her contact details. Also visit the link below for more information about her and other Nairaland scammers so you know whom not to do business with in order not to get scammed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
I hope idowu odunuga is on that list?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
There are a lot of scammers on these boards especially in the autos section.

All buyers need to be careful,when transacting any business on this forum.
However the scammer on this threads takes the Oscar,she is a stone cold b1tch.
Thought I had seen it all but that her last e mail to the OP was heartless,arrogant and rude and could only emanate from the mind of an extremely sick,twisted, individual and a hardened criminal.
The mind boogles.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
LOL, o ma ga ooo so every jack and harry is now detective/ FBI/CIA agent...
Madam Moderator last I log on to nairaland was in 2011 anyone can figure that out by looking at my profile. I do come on nairaland and I rarely log on. I saw this on the frontpage clicked the post of course the name looks familiar, as I was going from page to page I saw survProf post that had a link to my profile...I burst out laughing that was when I logged in to let him or her know that I am not your target ooo.
Because I did not logged in thru out 2012 doesn't mean I wasn't here, I come here time to time to time so throw that notion out. I'm sure if you dig very well, you will realize your assumption is false.
No need for me to be going back and forth to prove who I am, nairaland is not feeding me neither do I have anything to advertise for anyone to buy or sell.
Will be waiting patiently, when survProf comes back and makes it clear I am not wunmi. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Back to enjoying the ocean sounds and the caribbean beautiful weather wink cool cheesy

Odunnu:
Madam Sheade, its a pleasure having you on board. Welcome.
I dont know what or how SurveyP did/does his background checks but you being on this thread is as fishy and hair/antenna raising as hell.
You have never been to this part of Nairaland in all your stay on here. The last time you ever showed presence was in 2011, not once did you surface in 2012 and just today, you show up, not in properties that is your base or in religion but in Business. its kinda scary babes.
I and my co-mods will tell you we have mastered the arts of scammers well. Would you believe some scammers snitch on their multiple IDs? and as stupid as they are, they would want us to chase after the other ID while giving them a pass mark. If you ask me, that is what you are trying to do here. Something is not adding up yet concerning your relationship with Madam Wunmi. Better keep quiet to avoid being roped in assuming you are not her.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by brixton: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Big thanks to surveyP for a job well done... I have followed thus far.
@op, why v u not lodged a complain with the police and efcc fo a proper job. She's got a known bank acct which wil def giv lead to her naja base weneva she comes in2 d country. All avenues need to be followed t bring her to book.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: LOL, o ma ga ooo so every jack and harry is now detective/ FBI/CIA agent...
Madam Moderator last I log on to nairaland was in 2011 anyone can figure that out by looking at my profile. I do come on nairaland and I rarely log on. I saw this on the frontpage clicked the post of course the name looks familiar, as I was going from page to page I saw survProf post that had a link to my profile...I burst out laughing that was when I logged in to let him or her know that I am not your target ooo.
Because I did not logged in thru out 2012 doesn't mean I wasn't here, I come here time to time to time to so throw that notion out. I'm sure if you dig very well, you will know you are mixing me and Wunmi up
No need for me to be going back and forth to prove who I am, nairaland is not feeding me neither do I have anything to advertise for anyone to buy or sell.
Will be waiting patiently, when survProf comes back and makes it clear I am not wunmi. Thanks, have a great weekend.
Back to enjoying the beautiful weather of the caribbean wink cool cheesy

When I advised you, it was in good faith. Each of your posts still raise the red flag. The parts in bold are typical of Madam Wunmi from the little I have been opportuned to learn about her. Then again, when did you develop enough wings to mention her name without the 'Aunty' preceding it?

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: LOL, o ma ga ooo so every jack and harry is now detective/ FBI/CIA agent...
Because I did not logged in thru out 2012 doesn't mean I wasn't here, I come here time to time to time so throw that notion out. I'm sure if you dig very well, you will realize your assumption is false.
Back to enjoying the ocean sounds and the caribbean beautiful weather wink cool cheesy

Madam there is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in lexicon/wordstock, syntagma, syntactical structure, writing style and general vocabulary between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund aieromon and others?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by soye35: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
i think sheade shud be properly screened,i want more investigation run on her proper.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2013

@sheade, there is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in lexicon/wordstock, syntagma, syntactical structure, writing style and general vocabulary between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund aieromon and others?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
@sheade, there is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in usage of words between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund all aieromon and others
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
brixton: Big thanks to surveyP for a job well done... I have followed thus far.
@op, why v u not lodged a complain with the police and efcc fo a proper job. She's got a known bank acct which wil def giv lead to her naja base weneva she comes in2 d country. All avenues need to be followed t bring her to book.

Please,read through my first post especially the first and last paragraphs. The issue has been reported to the relevant authorities.

Thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2013

Hmmm!
Interesting.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by soye35: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
my candid advice here is for all the victims shud sort for hand judgement for the wunmi,she go run mad within 3 days i bet u,get her pics and her full name to ikale in ondo state,men the rest naw story oo.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2013

@sheade, still awaiting your reply because there is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in lexicon/wordstock, syntagma, syntactical structure, writing style and general vocabulary between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund @aieromon and others?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2013

Nobody reading your write up will clear you. undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by brixton: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon:

Please,read through my first post especially the first and last paragraphs. The issue has been reported to the relevant authorities.

Thanks.

Yea I saw d rel authority part but thot u meant nairaland management esp as der was no update as per police/efcc investigation or any arrest since d 21days notice. Kindly update us wit d police/efcc response to ur complain.

God will stregthen u and I ope d culprit is shamed wholelly
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Dipwater: Wow na wa o. I don't think the pics. Posted here are the pics of the scammer behind the pc. Scammers are smart enuff not top use their real pics.@op. I wuld like to know if those pics have any resemblance with the lady u met and gave ur money to.

If they weren't,surely I would have pointed that out.

Thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
soye35: my candid advice here is for all the victims shud sort for hand judgement for the wunmi,she go run mad within 3 days i bet u,get her pics and her full name to ikale in ondo state,men the rest naw story oo.

grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu:
When I advised you, it was in good faith. Each of your posts still raise the red flag. The parts in bold are typical of Madam Wunmi from the little I have been opportuned to learn about her. Then again, when did you develop enough wings to mention her name without the 'Aunty' preceding it?
permit me to ask how relevant the bolded question is to the matter at hand. Madam adviser, let my posts raise red, blue, black flags If I don't have anything to hide why should I be quiet.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: [/b] permit me to ask how relevant the bolded question is to the matter at hand. Madam adviser, let my posts raise red, blue, black flags If I don't have anything to hide why should I be quiet.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Have a pleasant weekend Madam Wunmi.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
shymexx: Hmmmmm... Nigerians doing what "we" do best lol.... grin

Are you guys sure the woman whose pictures you're posting as "Omowunmi Allen" is the woman in question?? Have you ever heard about identity theft and how people use other people's identity to commit crime?? I still don't know any scammer that'll use his/her real identity with a nationality that's easy to trace on the web... You lot need to be careful before you get an innocent woman implicated in what she knows nothing about....

This is more reason why business should always be transacted based on "street" etiquette - that is: "Trust nobody!" Goods in hand and cash in hand... That was the same way some naija guy was trying to swindle my iPad on ebay under a "Haroon Patel" name with billing address in the UK - and shipping address in Ibadan lol.... Naija!!!!! grin

Ayo2003x

You can't really trace people's IP location using that method especially if they're sending messages from the phone/mobile-device with location switched off... Most people also browse on the internet anonymously using free software - and I'm sure a scammer as notorious as the person in question wouldn't leave paper trail...
Are you okay?Did'nt you read the OP initial message that they met in person when they first did a business together?Abi sleep dey catch you ni?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
brixton:

Yea I saw d rel authority part but thot u meant nairaland management esp as der was no update as per police/efcc investigation or any arrest since d 21days notice. Kindly update us wit d police/efcc response to ur complain.

God will stregthen u and I ope d culprit is shamed wholelly

grin at the nairaland management part. The 21days notice was not meant for our local agencies.

Thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2013

[/quote]

The probability this is wunmi is high. She likes mentioning where she is. Let me quote from one of her mails 'Let me tell you what is happening here in the US'...madam scammer who cares.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Have a pleasant weekend Madam Wunmi.
Lai lai, she cannot have a pleasant weekend ooo when her victims are having horrible weekends.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
obakovich: If the FBI wnt listen to u cause d amount is small u add some harmless lies that she said she will bomb a us fedral building and u cant do any thn, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your comment threw me off from my chair.You are damn funny
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by rebranded(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Madam scammer actually thinks she's so intelligent since she's gotten away so far..forgetting a day is for the owner.

@sheade I am commenting only cos of you because you are wunmi allen and you forgot the US embassy in Lagos takes up such cases.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: @surveyProf, I am not Wunmi Allen
I had an interest in her "pinkequity project scheme" in the properties section and even participated in the first skype chat for those nairalanders that shown interest in the project...If I remember correctly at one point $150 or so supposed to be paid in her business account for her to do some running around for land search etc. I did some google search on pinkequity.com and visited the website that was linked to the account I sensed something wasn't right, that was how I un-followed the project.

Again, I am not Omowunmi Allen, thanks

Madam, I'm sorry to break it to you that we know you are Wunmi Allen. There is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in lexicon/wordstock, syntagma, syntactical structure, writing style and general vocabulary between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund @aieromon and others?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Dipwater(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon:

If they weren't,surely I would have pointed that out.

Thanks.

Ehya. Don't worry broda she's on her way down. She gonna be caught. Take care and gudnite
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: @surveyProf,
don't know what you are using to do your background check, and were the mixed up is coming from. I am not Omowunmi Allen smiley.
The interactions I had with the lady was on the properties section, skype chat with other nairalanders, and few exchanged emails all in 2011.
Hope you will continue to dig further, and figure out I am not Omowunmi Allen.
BTW, I have never lived in PA.

The highlighted part of your post gave you up as the person.With my experience in investigation that is how people like you write so as to know the manner in which you are being tracked and further cover your track.Your day of doom is getting nearer

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.