Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage (4051 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by lawrenzoo: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
fubbyy: Am getting tired of this, when ever I have anything to do with a girl she keep bugging me with the question"where's this relationship leading us to?"
If I made it clear to her that I only want a girlfriend not a wife, next thing she run away

A friend of mine said its because I go for matured girls(I don't like lil girls) because of this I cut down the age category I normally go for and went for this girl (about 22 or 23 years of age) I even went for her thinking she would not have that marriage this marriage that mentality because of her age

To my greatest suprise, she ping me last night asking to urgently see me today,we are together now and she's asking to know where this relationship is leading to, if I ever thought of settling down, that she has waited to hear such thing from my mouth but it seems like its not in my plans

When I made her know that our relationship is just 4 months old, she said she's not asking me to marry her immediately that she's only trying to know the future of our courtship

My people am tired of this because I see my mate having gf without marriage plans, some even get intimacy mates that are not interested in marrying them

why can't I find som1 who's not interested in marriage or should I start lying to them?

What a life, what we don't like is what always comes our way, how do I change this because marriage is not even in my life diagram.

O ye foolish galatian, wise up. What is stopping you too from having a serious relationship, must you stick ur boloko in every vagina u see. Get that stupid mentality of counting girls on u and stick with 1. Mtcheeew.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Boss13: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
fubbyy:

You are right but I have seen people dating just for dating sake, why can't I find people like that? Relationship must not lead to marriage, and I have this bad luck of meeting women that has experienced heartbreak before, whenever it gets to my turn every1 sits up

Am not planning to play any1 nor break any1's heart,am only scared of lying to any woman that I will marry her when I know its not gonna happen, I have conscience

You are a good man that's what they (gals) don't get. Women don't like honesty. I'm afraid you will have to lie a little bit so that you won't keep changing gals all the time.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
lawrenzoo:

O ye foolish galatian, wise up. What is stopping you too from having a serious relationship, must you stick ur boloko in every vagina u see. Get that stupid mentality of counting girls on u and stick with 1. Mtcheeew.
Guy we r not fighting
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=chronique]@ OP: I hope say nepa/phcn never take light for your brain? You just want another man's child that wants to plan for the future,to stay with you and waste her life being your gf when it's obvious you dont have a direction you're heading to? How old are you? If your sisters are wasted like that,will you like it? Sometimes,I wonder how you guys manage to reaso stupid things like these. So you have a problem with ladies cos they want to know what they're getting into? Smh. Some parents gave birth to children shaaaa. Very annoying thread.[/quote
The first girl you dated,did you have any plan of getting married to her? I guess no, why? Because you were not ready for marriage then, simple, the same thing is applicable to me, am not ready for marriage(will never be though) why can't I find som1 who's also not ready for marriage, or are you telling me that every girl just want to get married?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
chronique: @ OP: I hope say nepa/phcn never take light for your brain? You just want another man's child that wants to plan for the future,to stay with you and waste her life being your gf when it's obvious you dont have a direction you're heading to? How old are you? If your sisters are wasted like that,will you like it? Sometimes,I wonder how you guys manage to reaso stupid things like these. So you have a problem with ladies cos they want to know what they're getting into? Smh. Some parents gave birth to children shaaaa. Very annoying thread.
The first girl you dated,did you have any plan of getting married to her? I guess no, why? Because you were not ready for marriage then, simple, the same thing is applicable to me, am not ready for marriage(will never be though) why can't I find som1 who's also not ready for marriage, or are you telling me that every girl just want to get married?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by sexybash(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
ihedioramma: I AM EXMPLE FOR YOU. IF YOU READ BIBLE AND UNBERSTAND IT AND OBEY THE LAWS, WHAT IS SEX ? U NEED HELP BROTHER , STOP UR SIN TODAY AND U WILL BE HAPPY. IF U CANT HOLD UR SELF GET ONE WIFE ONLY AND THAT IS FOREVER.SO BECAREFUL DONT DIE IN SIN .
must you use capital letter? it will only sound as if you are shouting at the OP and not the other way round
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
sexybash:
must you use capital letter? it will only sound as if you are shouting at the OP and not the other way round
lol
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by kambo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ op u say you're ready for marraige and will never be (ur planning to stay single for life? ) . Anyway i understand u perfectly, and have had the same wonderment u expressed. Much like doing it for the love of doing it rather than for the destination. On the other hand i thnk ths marraige focused b's will put up artificial behavior accelerate their process as if the relationship isnt to continue in marraige. And this behaviours can be so uninspiring, dull dry and fake. Babe go giv 10 watt smile act so polite but at home she's sth else. Fact is nigerians think typically. I dnt think you'll find some1 who shares this sentiments. Attraction and dating for its own sake that is cultivated and nurtured by two and allowed to ripen without a preset date, that can die without parties pulling daggers but rather shrugging it off shaking hands and remaing friends, i can add where there's no pressure to impress with money as if the guy is buying affection etc but this kind relato exists only among teenagers even some late teens think like u-owe-something cuz i laff with you. Its a shitty crazy crazy world.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
kambo: @ op u say you're ready for marraige and will never be (ur planning to stay single for life? ) . Anyway i understand u perfectly, and have had the same wonderment u expressed. Much like doing it for the love of doing it rather than for the destination. On the other hand i thnk ths marraige focused b's will put up artificial behavior accelerate their process as if the relationship isnt to continue in marraige. And this behaviours can be so uninspiring, dull dry and fake. Babe go giv 10 watt smile act so polite but at home she's sth else. Fact is nigerians think typically. I dnt think you'll find some1 who shares this sentiments. Attraction and dating for its own sake that is cultivated and nurtured by two and allowed to ripen without a preset date, that can die without parties pulling daggers but rather shrugging it off shaking hands and remaing friends, i can add where there's no pressure to impress with money as if the guy is buying affection etc but this kind relato exists only among teenagers even some late teens think like u-owe-something cuz i laff with you. Its a shitty crazy crazy world.
nice 1
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by SAFO(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
This "by force na I go marry" syndrome is one of those antiquated and useless customs I would change about Nigerian culture.

OP keep your hopes up and just keep looking. Eventually you'll find a woman who is not shackled to this assbackwards way of thinking.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by sexybash(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
some times i wonder why pple worry over marraige issue,

i want to get married but i have learnt never to carry it around like its an issue, infact i dont even like to talk about it,

you meet a girl/Guy they do not even known you the next thing they are talking about is marraige, because they see that you are

financially okay and that why majority of the men you see today are lairs not because they want to but if you dont you wont get the girl. my advise to ladies is to be open to life if marraige comes yes,if it does not come so be it. what about revered sister nko, that why nigerian girls go spreading their LEGS for any guy in the name of marriage, i have never and will never be caught up in this euphoria of marraige when the time is not right, i am currently in the most happiest relationship of my life and dont want to be bothered with this marraige crazy ( i MISS YOU JAREY) grin
i will rather open my Legs to enjoy sex willingly than been lured to bed because of marriage saga smiley wink
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexybash: some times i wonder why pple worry over marraige issue,

i want to get married but i have learnt never to carry it around like its an issue, infact i dont even like to talk about it,

you meet a girl/Guy they do not even known you the next thing they are talking about is marraige, because they see that you are

financially okay and that why majority of the men you see today are lairs not because they want to but if you dont you wont get the girl. my advise to ladies is to be open to life if marraige comes yes,if it does not come so be it. what about revered sister nko, that why nigerian girls go spreading their LEGS for any guy in the name of marriage, i have never and will never be caught up in this euphoria of marraige when the time is not right, i am currently in the most happiest relationship of my life and dont want to be bothered with this marraige crazy ( i MISS YOU JAREY) grin
i will rather open my Legs to enjoy sex willingly than been lured to bed because of marriage saga smiley wink
good 1
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by busolayemi: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2013
Wen u kip a girl for 2yrs wit nothin to show at d end of d day...who suffers d shame...na yeye dey wori u
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
busolayemi: Wen u kip a girl for 2yrs wit nothin to show at d end of d day...who suffers d shame...na yeye dey wori u
lol... Must we date to get married?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by sexybash(f): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
fubbyy: lol... Must we date to get married?
abi may be they not hard the preaching of Ojugbani, i know pple who after so long of dating cannot stand themselves in marriage Op what ever works for you grin
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
sexybash:
abi may be they not hard the preaching of Ojugbani, i know pple who after so long of dating cannot stand themselves in marriage Op what ever works for you grin
yes man, I just need a relationship without any marriage plans
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by sexybash(f): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
fubbyy: yes man, I just need a relationship without any marriage plans
. Good dat makes us

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by busolayemi: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2013
fubbyy: lol... Must we date to get married?
again na yeye dey wori u
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2013
busolayemi: again na yeye dey wori u
the first girl you dated in your life, did you date to marry her? Fooooool
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
hmmm, all u wnt is some1 u cn keep in d house and fu*k anytime u wish goodluck in ur stupid search..mtcheeeeew
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by fubbyy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
vivichocs: hmmm, all u wnt is some1 u cn keep in d house and fu*k anytime u wish goodluck in ur stupid search..mtcheeeeew
so you have intention of marrying every guy you dated?
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
fubbyy:

Ashy dey collect money, these girls are not even asking me 4 money, all they want is marriage, funny enough I taught my dress code (hip hop) will make these girls not 2 see me in that way yet marriage is what they want , this contradicts what I read on nairaland about what type of men they wanna marry
fine boy no dey pay
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
True2myself24:
Who wants to get stuck in limbo? Of course they'd want to know where the relationship is going.
no wonder there are so many baby mamas everywhere.
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sonia4love:
This is serious issue oh what is really happening to u guys, so u just wana date (use) and dupe them cos ur not ready for marriage? Oh God almighty come to our rescue. shocked
hehehe,una never see anything yet
Re: Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage by Juicysam(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op am with u on this..its a recent nauseating mentality ladies are developing these days..#hisses#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

, / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ / *606# Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.