Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Message To Slay Queens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Slay Queens. (3936 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2017
A lady got a job as an assistant teacher a week ago, she was sacked today. Why was she fired?
1. She cant take care of the kids under her care.
2. She doesn't care about any of the kids, all she care about is herself and how she is looking for the day.
3. A kid will mess up his/her self, she will pretend as if she didn't see the kid. She will just tie the kid's pant inside leather and dump it inside the kid's lunch bag.
4. For her to assist the kids during break time to open their warmers/coolers so they can eat she won't, instead she will cross her legs watching the head teacher doing all the opening. Furthermore, For her to sweep after the kids have finish eating she won't. Whenever she is been queried, she will say she can't be washing kids poo poo.. If you can't, what about the rest of the work in the class and then she will keep quiet..
5. She can't recognise more than 5kids out of 30kids in that class..

Why should a lady who is of marriageable age will be behaving like this for God sake And this is someone that will one day marry and have her own kids, i keep asking myself, who will do all that for her... Me

All those forming Slay queens out there, you will marry and things you say you can't do, you must do them without any help from anyone.. At every job opportunity, grab it with both hands and give it your best, believe me, you are working your way up to the top and nothing is too small to start with. Learn from those you meet at your new place of work. The experience you will learn is important than the money they will pay you...

This is my 5th month as an assistant teacher in this school and the experience i have learnt so far will surely help me in raising my own kids in future without the help of anyone...

Slay queens wise up life is not all about bed of roses, breakfast on bed.... And i am sure this lady will be boasting on how many kids she will have and how her home will be like... You are planning for the future without managing and learning from the present and past slay queens welldone.... We won't know what we have until we lose them and are in need of it..

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by professorfal: 6:55pm On May 10, 2017
you know what makes slay queens so special? they have this......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Amarabae(f): 6:58pm On May 10, 2017
Maybe she does not have passion for the job. She may be there for just the salary.

2 Likes

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 10, 2017
Nairalanders: Operation kick against Slay queens.
Reasons why Slay queens are bad
Slay queens can't make good housewives
Slay queens are hoes.

Slay queens:

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by IamAirforce1: 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
Only 2 slayqueens I know on here
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by babs01(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
God dey sha
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by IamAirforce1: 7:01pm On May 10, 2017
PapiSmith:
Nairalanders: Operation kick against Slay queens.
Reasons why Slay queens are bad
Slay queens can't make good housewives
Slay queens are hoes.

Slay queens:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Nairalsnd get much slayqueens?
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by 9jayes: 7:01pm On May 10, 2017
my type of girls
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But Nairalsnd get much slayqueens?

Slay queens = Hoes.
Answer: yes
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Draei: 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by SafeDavid(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
To each his own.

They actually have the social media and picture enhancing technology to thank.

One advice I have for the slay queens, they could actually use their looks for something more productive like fashion or even modelling.

You don't have to be contacted by big agencies before you can become a model.

A nice enssemble that's properly put together will get people asking you for tips and help.

Becoming a personal shopper for very wealthy people who don't have the time or fashion sense. Even Mike Adenuga's daughter also does the same kind of business.

You could become a make up artist for fashion houses.
I know a few outlets who seek talented make up artists .

You could even sell fashion accessories or become a brand representative... Lola Ojo of bath candy comes to mind.
Toolz also hustled to sell waist trainers.

You could become a masseuse, still better than being a hoe.

So many opportunities abound for slay queens who are willing to grab them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by IamAirforce1: 7:04pm On May 10, 2017
PapiSmith:

Slay queens = Hoes.
Answer: yes

You get zero chill for slayqueens cheesy grin
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Splinz(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2017
Say no to slay queenism. smiley
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by zealblinks(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:
na thunder go strike them
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Khd95(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2017
they expect some one with Thati million for the akkant to come nd marry them.
they litter every where especially facebook
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2017
"Money can't buy time but you can make someone else to do what you don't want to do">>>>>>>>MakeMoney!
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Mryemzyvic(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
Barman,give Op Beer Pls!
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by hideraoluwa(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm OK..... To the slay queens in d house, change your ways and be responsible....
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AsMadAsMynd(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Not surprised it's coming from optional grin

2 Likes

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by SafeDavid(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Khd95:
they expect some one with Thati million for the akkant to come nd marry them.

they litter every where especially facebook

Instagram is their new HQ.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Swissheart(f): 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmn........
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Maybe she does not have passion for the job.
She may be there for just the salary.

which private establishment in Nigeria will pay you salary without working for it...

She must be sick if that's her mentality of work.. Who will keep her for 2weeks with such mentality of hers.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
zealblinks:
na thunder go strike them

lolz
Amen
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
AsMadAsMynd:
Not surprised it's coming from optional grin

meaning
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AsMadAsMynd(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
optional1:

lolz

Amen
you see you hate slay queens, and it's cos you don't have the physical qualities of one, I know they're mentally not impressive but physically they ain't bad and that's where you lack. Kim k is successful, Amber rose is successful, Kylie Jenner and em host of other slay queens, they've no brains but they're beautiful and they made something out of it. You've a brain in your case, make something out of it, beauty isn't the only way, brain isn't the only way. smiley wink

7 Likes

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by MrCork: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
optional1:
A lady got a job as an assistant teacher a week ago, she was sacked today. Why was she fired?
1. She cant take care of the kids under her care.
2. She doesn't care about any of the kids, all she care about is herself and how she is looking for the day.
3. A kid will mess up his/her self, she will pretend as if she didn't see the kid. She will just tie the kid's pant inside leather and dump it inside the kid's lunch bag.
4. For her to assist the kids during break time to open their warmers/coolers so they can eat she won't, instead she will cross her legs watching the head teacher doing all the opening. Furthermore, For her to sweep after the kids have finish eating she won't. Whenever she is been queried, she will say she can't be washing kids poo poo.. If you can't, what about the rest of the work in the class and then she will keep quiet..
5. She can't recognise more than 5kids out of 30kids in that class..

Why should a lady who is of marriageable age will be behaving like this for God sake And this is someone that will one day marry and have her own kids, i keep asking myself, who will do all that for her... Me

All those forming Slay queens out there, you will marry and things you say you can't do, you must do them without any help from anyone.. At every job opportunity, grab it with both hands and give it your best, believe me, you are working your way up to the top and nothing is too small to start with. Learn from those you meet at your new place of work. The experience you will learn is important than the money they will pay you...

This is my 5th month as an assistant teacher in this school and the experience i have learnt so far will surely help me in raising my own kids in future without the help of anyone...

Slay queens wise up life is not all about bed of roses, breakfast on bed.... And i am sure this lady will be boasting on how many kids she will have and how her home will be like... You are planning for the future without managing and learning from the present and past slay queens welldone.... We won't know what we have until we lose them and are in need of it..

angry
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by MrCork: 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:

^^^^^nairalands favourite crackhead..... good evening sir!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
Slay queen - alien concept to me.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
Slay queens this,slay queens that bla bla bla bla.Is it ur slay?mtchewww grin
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^^nairalands favourite crackhead..... good evening sir!! smiley

nairaland favorite MADMAN......happy news year sir....
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AfroSamurai: 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
Raine80:
Slay queen - alien concept to me.
Sometimes I wonder what's not alien to you.

1 Like

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over Bleached Lady Shows Off Her Engangement Ring.... / My First Sex Xperience With A Girl I No Longer Want, How Do I Run? / Free Pu.ss.y, Free Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.