Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze (1889 Views)

It Wasn’t Boko Haram That Bombed Kano, We Know Who Did / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by NegroNtns(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
kokoA: Na wah o.. Dem kill igbo for north, dem run go home ma, dem still kill dem for east, if not how can one explain 50 dead bodies found floating in a river in Anambra? Na hausa kill dem ma? Chei!

....the ones that survive are kidnapped.

Awolowo's land of milk and honey is the only refuge thry have in nigeria,....at least for now.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by NegroNtns(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
i sincerely believe igbos should cut down their numbers in north and go home. ....or come to west, but be prepared to pay tax.

5 Likes

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Hardfact: 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
T9ksy: My people says, "crayfish no bend, na condition make am bend".

What you considered as "my insensitivity" was borne out of years of listening to you ibos lamblasting and denigrating yorubas

at every opportunity you get whilst the aboki man persist in slaughtering you guys like eran ileya(Ramadan rams) for no

perceptible reasons.
Very "matured" comment. Southerners quarelling insulting one another at slight cause while the North always stand together. You were way too polite. Kudos!
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2013
38 Igbos!!!

Hmmmn..... I'm not saying Ohaneze is not telling the truth o, but me I'd like to have names because I do not believe in rumors and conjectures which most Nigerian "Groups" are known for just to inflame the polity.

1 brother + 1 brother= 38 Igbos.

Nigerian maths Im not interested in. Evidence is what I want to see.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by joeyfire(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

...leave him alone, he is saying exactly what many people have on their tongue to say but lack the courage to utter.

Anybody who rejoices over the death of innocent people is stricken with a severe psychological and spiritual disorder and needs help quick. Hiding behind racism/tribalism doesn't make it any better. Nothing constructive but ppl die and a weak loser personality is cheering it on while some spineless beasts click like on the post
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2013
I dey laugh. Violence knows no boundary, be you emir or Igbo. Individuals have responsibility to relocate to safe haven.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by MeAboki(m): 2:04am On Jan 26, 2013
^^^^You are quite on point about the exaggeration, though the killings are still going on, however, its doubtful if the whole casaulties are up to 38 in the 2months - no doubt far less than 50 floating bodies in one day.

@Topic:
Its quite irritating when Igbos speak in the manner of the OP, making out as if their tribesmen alone are the main target and major casaulties in the ongoing BK crisis in the north in general and Kano in particular. If this were true then one wonders why the Igbos are still trooping in rather than trooping out of the north/Kano? Why in fact did their kinsmen fail to take up the opportunity of returning home even when offered free transport by their ethnic movement MOSSOB(?).
@OP: We are tired of Igbo propaganda and endless over exaggerated sentimental whining to the detriment of others. So pls spare us the trouble, kindly tell all your ppl to please pack up and go, we will be happier without them. We will be happy that they leave us alone to kill ourselves, thank you.
After all, Boko bombs and bullets appear to be better options than what awaits them at home (kidnapping, ritual killings, robbery etc.) that many are refusing to return, not even for Christmas.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by joeyfire(m): 2:26am On Jan 26, 2013
T9ksy:

And what has your yeye self contributed (apart from been crude), to the discourse?

Your brothers and sisters are been slain in the northern part of the country like bush rats but all you have to say is

"someone is not getting laid".

Lol! What a joker. A dignified silence beats crap talk any day. Can there be anything more crude than gloating over the death of innocent people in the name of your depraved xenophobia? I pity your kind.

Aren't local fulani herdsmen raping and killing in your own region at will? What did you have to say...not a damn thing but you know hypocrisy never sleeps
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Me_Aboki: ^^^^You are quite on point about the exaggeration, though the killings are still going on, however, its doubtful if the whole casaulties are up to 38 in the 2months - no doubt far less than 50 floating bodies in one day.

@Topic:
Its quite irritating when Igbos speak in the manner of the OP, making out as if their tribesmen alone are the main target and major casaulties in the ongoing BK crisis in the north in general and Kano in particular. If this were true then one wonders why the Igbos are still trooping in rather than trooping out of the north/Kano? Why in fact did their kinsmen fail to take up the opportunity of returning home even when offered free transport by their ethnic movement MOSSOB(?).
@OP: We are tired of Igbo propaganda and endless over exaggerated sentimental whining to the detriment of others. So pls spare us the trouble, kindly tell all your ppl to please pack up and go, we will be happier without them. We will be happy that they leave us alone to kill ourselves, thank you.
After all, Boko bombs and bullets appear to be better options than what awaits them at home (kidnapping, ritual killings, robbery etc.) that many are refusing to return, not even for Christmas.

^^^You really are stupid! Where's the "over exaggerated sentimental whining" in mourning our loved ones, and speaking of the dangers they face in Kano and other core northern states? And before you go off on a tangent yapping about leaving the north, i'd just like to tell you to remember that this is the 'one Nigeria' you and your ancestors fought for and support to this day; or are you saying that you support 'one Nigeria' with a caveat that everyone should stay in his/her papas land and not wander off into any other part of the country?.....see how duplicitious and two-faced you are? Shouldn't you abuse Igbos....telling them to leave you region, and at the same time call for the dissolution of this fake country, where nobody is allowed to move about freely and safely without the fear of having a dagger stuck in their guts? Igbos, more than any other ethnicity before and even after the civil war have 'lived' and 'acted out' this one Nigeria thing, and have sacrificed the most for this country, yet you sit and type rubbish on us 'whining' about our dead; the kernel of your argument being that other ethnicities are being butchered in the north as we speak, so Igbos should keep quiet and suffer in silence like everyone else, abi?

1 Like

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by OneNaira6: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2013
ba7man: Forget it, they do kill yorubas in the North but not on this scale. Its obvious...they deliberately search and kill Igbos. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it too. The question should be "WHY??" And "HOW DO WE STOP IT??".....Not "Yorubas are cowards".

Dude STFU

The Yoruba are being killed up north and the northerners are killing you all in your own states as well. This is a problem not happening anywhere else in Nigeria yet una are not f2king ashamed, you still have the audacity to speak. They kill SS, SE, SW, NC, NE, etc up north but they do not dare do the same thing in those people indigenous state excluding SW. You all shouting "they are targeting igbos up north". That is like me saying "they are targeting yoruba down south". How slow can you people get? Yes, asha08 got it right. It is cowardly. Fact!!!!. You don't talk, speak or dare mention the north attacking you people even when they attack in your states. I was on this site when numerous articles about the fulani, hausa, etc fighting and killing yoruba's in their own states, one even happened because of an ashawo, not once did any of you people jump that thread to talk but once it's another tribe, etc una flood it speaking some bs sh1t forgetting the fact that we all know the same exact sh1t is happening to your tribe worse than the community speaking against it. This is why the entire Nigerian community describe una as "talk but no action". Igbos value their people's life that's why they speak on it. If you people are too cowardly to do the same about your set STFU and do not try to lie when other's point your hypocrisy and cowardness!!!

Lastly, I find what yoruba do on this website very disgusting. I am not even going to talk about the tribalism, all I would talk about is the 2 face-ness. Una call yourself the north "acquaintance, ally, buddy, friend, etc". No ethnicity down south are cool with north, at least none (excluding ya'll) try to pretend. They believe Yoruba are their closest ally down south because of your kiss @ss attitude towards them but I just notice that on this forum, anytime their is an article about north atrocity towards any tribe be it those in SE or SS, you people shout, scream and ridicule that ethnicity so they can start attacking and insulting north. Anytime there is an attack against you people, una find a way to drag in Boko Haram, North, into it. On this type of thread, this is not the first time ohaneze has made such claim, the northerners always mention there are more christian northerners and some muslim killed than any ethnicity from south. They always mention this but the yoruba are so keen to shout and talk on their behalf, made yourself their mouthpiece, always trying to turn others against them and make them look like some evil human beings. Yet una pretend that una are their friends/ally. What even caught my attention the most is the thread about SW lies, etc. It made me come back to NL for a sec, it was an interesting thread. I was disgusted that a thread showcasing a lie a SW university did plus the poverty data lie made up by some SW, una tried to turn the attention away from that to northern killing igbos. SMH!!! This is not even a defending the north thing, anybody that knows me can tell you I'm not cool with them, but for a community that try to form political alliance with them, claim to know them, claim to be their friend, you all act like a very pathetic "worse than an enemy" set. For a friend, you act worse than a damn enemy. I used to wonder why ACN, despite their desperate attention to spread out of SW region, no other community excluding Edo wish to accept them. They rather vote PDP even though they hate PDP than ACN. I get it now, una behavior on this forum explains alot. Tufiakwa!!! A snake is a better friend jare.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by OneNaira6: 5:00am On Jan 26, 2013
joeyfire:

Lol! What a joker. A dignified silence beats crap talk any day. Can there be anything more crude than gloating over the death of innocent people in the name of your depraved xenophobia? I pity your kind.

Aren't local fulani herdsmen raping and killing in your own region at will? What did you have to say...not a damn thing but you know hypocrisy never sleeps

Yet they wonder why the f2king country is a joke. Even other Africans do not respect Nigeria despite their self delusional, self claimed "giant of africa". To tell you the truth, any people that celebrate the death of others are worse of than hitler and satan. Hey, no be me go judge am. Na God!! The dude better get himself ready for hell sha!!
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by NegroNtns(m): 5:13am On Jan 26, 2013
joeyfire:

Anybody who rejoices over the death of innocent people is stricken with a severe psychological and spiritual disorder and needs help quick. Hiding behind racism/tribalism doesn't make it any better. Nothing constructive but ppl die and a weak loser personality is cheering it on while some spineless beasts click like on the post

akintola was innocent
ademulegun and his wife and unborn baby were innocent
sodeinde was innocent
okotie eboh was innocent
maimalari was innocent
ahmadu bello was innocent
balewa was innocent

the people of mid western states massacred when biafra marched in with its flag were innocent.

all these people were the first casualties and victims of igbo deadly assault. are you remorse over their deaths?
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Rhino5dm: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2013
One would expect the 40% voting strength of ibos living in Kano to come out and put up resistance on these mindless killings,abi?

Wetin be my own? If they like they should cook up another unrealistic figures to help Jonathan rig these violent prone states in 2015 by telling the whole world they are the majority in Kano, Borno, Kaduna or Jos. Like I earlier said, The average northerner can be extremely peaceful but not when he sees you as threat to his continual existence or when you start poking fun about his religion or tradition. Poking fun of Hausa man is the trademarks of arrogant, chest beating ibo men living up north. How can you constantly taunt your host? Only ibos does that!

Few hungry looking ohaneze touts went and collect bribe from Jonathan and declared they are the majority in Kano. I quite recollect when I told them the implications of what they are doing, but the likes of EzeUche said they are well armed and ready to protect their investment in Kano. If I didn't know better!

Negro_Ntns:

akintola was innocent
ademulegun and his wife and unborn baby were innocent
sodeinde was innocent
okotie eboh was innocent
maimalari was innocent
ahmadu bello was innocent
balewa was innocent

the people of mid western states massacred when biafra marched in with its flag were innocent.

all these people were the first casualties and victims of igbo deadly assault. are you remorse over their deaths?
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by ba7man(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2013
One_Naira:

Dude STFU

The Yoruba are being killed up north and the northerners are killing you all in your own states as well. This is a problem not happening anywhere else in Nigeria yet una are not f2king ashamed, you still have the audacity to speak. They kill SS, SE, SW, NC, NE, etc up north but they do not dare do the same thing in those people indigenous state excluding SW. You all shouting "they are targeting igbos up north". That is like me saying "they are targeting yoruba down south". How slow can you people get? Yes, asha08 got it right. It is cowardly. Fact!!!!. You don't talk, speak or dare mention the north attacking you people even when they attack in your states. I was on this site when numerous articles about the fulani, hausa, etc fighting and killing yoruba's in their own states, one even happened because of an ashawo, not once did any of you people jump that thread to talk but once it's another tribe, etc una flood it speaking some bs sh1t forgetting the fact that we all know the same exact sh1t is happening to your tribe worse than the community speaking against it. This is why the entire Nigerian community describe una as "talk but no action". Igbos value their people's life that's why they speak on it. If you people are too cowardly to do the same about your set STFU and do not try to lie when other's point your hypocrisy and cowardness!!!

Lastly, I find what yoruba do on this website very disgusting. I am not even going to talk about the tribalism, all I would talk about is the 2 face-ness. Una call yourself the north "acquaintance, ally, buddy, friend, etc". No ethnicity down south are cool with north, at least none (excluding ya'll) try to pretend. They believe Yoruba are their closest ally down south because of your kiss @ss attitude towards them but I just notice that on this forum, anytime their is an article about north atrocity towards any tribe be it those in SE or SS, you people shout, scream and ridicule that ethnicity so they can start attacking and insulting north. Anytime there is an attack against you people, una find a way to drag in Boko Haram, North, into it. On this type of thread, this is not the first time ohaneze has made such claim, the northerners always mention there are more christian northerners and some muslim killed than any ethnicity from south. They always mention this but the yoruba are so keen to shout and talk on their behalf, made yourself their mouthpiece, always trying to turn others against them and make them look like some evil human beings. Yet una pretend that una are their friends/ally. What even caught my attention the most is the thread about SW lies, etc. It made me come back to NL for a sec, it was an interesting thread. I was disgusted that a thread showcasing a lie a SW university did plus the poverty data lie made up by some SW, una tried to turn the attention away from that to northern killing igbos. SMH!!! This is not even a defending the north thing, anybody that knows me can tell you I'm not cool with them, but for a community that try to form political alliance with them, claim to know them, claim to be their friend, you all act like a very pathetic "worse than an enemy" set. For a friend, you act worse than a damn enemy. I used to wonder why ACN, despite their desperate attention to spread out of SW region, no other community excluding Edo wish to accept them. They rather vote PDP even though they hate PDP than ACN. I get it now, una behavior on this forum explains alot. Tufiakwa!!! A snake is a better friend jare.
Your write-up was too long so i didn't bother to finish reading it. Sit down there and keep lying to yourself. They kill u guys in the north and you direct your anger to the west?? The whole Nigeria knows where you you guys get killed. It happend prior to the civil war and it still continues till date. Rather than seek for a way to stop it, you direct your anger to the west and the "Yabatech thread". Talk of misplaced priority.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by asha80(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2013
ba7man: Your write-up was too long so i didn't bother to finish reading it. Sit down there and keep lying to yourself. They kill u guys in the north and you direct your anger to the west?? The whole Nigeria knows where you you guys get killed. It happend prior to the civil war and it still continues till date. Rather than seek for a way to stop it, you direct your anger to the west and the "Yabatech thread". Talk of misplaced priority.

yeah like the professors that attempted to jump fence in kano but were slaughtered like pigs.keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by kheart(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Hehehe, mr man so na only 38 ibos una done use to kill over 1000 hausas for kano? Just asking
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2013
One_Naira:

Dude STFU

The Yoruba are being killed up north and the northerners are killing you all in your own states as well. This is a problem not happening anywhere else in Nigeria yet una are not f2king ashamed, you still have the audacity to speak. They kill SS, SE, SW, NC, NE, etc up north but they do not dare do the same thing in those people indigenous state excluding SW.

Say what

[size=18pt]Fear grips Enugu community as Fulani herdsmen kill 2 teenagers[/size]
…Residents allege other criminal acts
Fulani herdsmen recently unleashed mayhem at Nimbo, a peace-loving community known for its abundant agricultural produce in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State after the barbaric killing of two teenage-students, who were helping their parents in a farm work.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/

AN Oji River Magistrate’s Court in Enugu State on Tuesday remanded in prison custody two Fulani herdsmen for killing a Police sergeant attached to Oji River Police Division.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=108061:court-remands-two-fulani-herdsmen-for-killing-police-sergeant-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

[size=14pt]The menace of the Fulani-Hausa cattle rearers has reached a boiling point in Imo State. Reason: The cattle rearers have exhibited the act of callousness by unanimously invading private farmlands of the people of Umuapu in Ohaji/Egbema L.G.A., destroying farm crops and raping of innocent girls, women and old women. The audacity of this menace came to a point when these cattle rearers would kill the women after raping them[/size]

[size=14pt]People in Amasiri community, Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State have taken to the streets to protest alleged destruction of their farmlands and other properties by Fulani herdsmen.[/size]

They numbered over 500 youths, aged men and women including community chiefs.

The protesters chanted songs, marched through the Amasiri Market Square to the Development Center Headquarters, obstructing vehicular movement along the ever-busy Amasiri-Okigwe Express road.

1 Like

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by geeez: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2013
What number will it get to before the Igbos fight back? Maybe they are scared to
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by seanet01: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2013
geeez: What number will it get to before the Igbos fight back? Maybe they are scared to
Yet they refuse to leave the area. Any Yoruba still in the North is doing so it his or her own PERIL!
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by lagcity(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Hausas and Igbos have always been at war. Going by this article, you'll think Hausas are evil but I tell you that the hatred Igbos show towards Hausas is alarming. Even here on NL, they are the ones who insult "abokis" the most. Igbos should learn how to treat and address others like humans; arrogance is not a virtue. you ppl need to change your ways.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2013
I'll give it to the yorubas here. They are saying the truth. For how long are we going to stay in the north to be killed like chiken. Our people love money more than their lives. Any igbo person killed in the north committee suicide. Period

1 Like

Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by MeAboki(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You really are stupid! Where's the "over exaggerated sentimental whining" in mourning our loved ones, and speaking of the dangers they face in Kano and other core northern states? And before you go off on a tangent yapping about leaving the north, i'd just like to tell you to remember that this is the 'one Nigeria' you and your ancestors fought for and support to this day; or are you saying that you support 'one Nigeria' with a caveat that everyone should stay in his/her papas land and not wander off into any other part of the country?.....see how duplicitious and two-faced you are? Shouldn't you abuse Igbos....telling them to leave you region, and at the same time call for the dissolution of this fake country, where nobody is allowed to move about freely and safely without the fear of having a dagger stuck in their guts? Igbos, more than any other ethnicity before and even after the civil war have 'lived' and 'acted out' this one Nigeria thing, and have sacrificed the most for this country, yet you sit and type rubbish on us 'whining' about our dead; the kernel of your argument being that other ethnicities are being butchered in the north as we speak, so Igbos should keep quiet and suffer in silence like everyone else, abi?

Dude, no body is saying Igbos should not mourn or suffer in silence, however, they are alienating & winning themselves less sympathy (even though the loss of life is quite regretable) by being disproportionate about their casaulties and misrepresenting themselves as the main target in the ongoing crisis - the essence of this thead.

That is the real cause of our irritation and why the offer of solution to the Igbos, to please leave the north, so they wouldn't feel selectively targetted and killled - like they want everybody to believe.

As for one Nigeria, sure we still believe in it; in fact thats why we are also irritated when you ppl go about complaining of the killing of only Igbos instead of others and ALL Nigerians.
Re: Kano: “we Have Lost 38 Igbos In 2 Months” – Ohaneze by joeyfire(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2013
ba7man: Your write-up was too long so i didn't bother to finish reading it. Sit down there and keep lying to yourself. They kill u guys in the north and you direct your anger to the west?? The whole Nigeria knows where you you guys get killed. It happend prior to the civil war and it still continues till date. Rather than seek for a way to stop it, you direct your anger to the west and the "Yabatech thread". Talk of misplaced priority.

His anger is directed at the west because its ONLY people from the west that come online to celebrate whenever news about igbos killed is released. Go through this thread and tell me I'm lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi Beefing GEJ / Nigerian Ambassador To The United Nations Sleeping During A UN Council Meeting / Funny: How To Run For President Of Nigeria In 9 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.