Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You (15358 Views)

When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Stegomiah: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
How to Know if a Guy Likes You

1. Examine his body language.; Body language can be the "big tell" when it comes to discerning if that guy fancies you enough to date you. Interestingly, body language experts believe that while females have around 52 body language tells to show a guy that they're interested, guys show around only 10

2. Notice his eye contact: As already noted, a guy who is interested in you will look at you a lot, even if covertly. He may try to catch your eye or, if he's shy, he may suddenly turn his head away if you catch him checking you out.

3. Listen to what he's saying: If he likes you, and he's nervous or anticipating the chance to get closer to you, he'll probably start talking about himself. Many times, guys feel the need to prove themselves, especially if you talk about another guy in his company.

4. Notice his interest in touching and being touched: Touch is an important sign of interest in a developing relationship and you can assess interest both by observing how he touches you and how he reacts to you touching him. If he's keen on you, he might put his hand on yours when he laughs, he might gently brush his leg against yours but won't move it away again, or he may hug you for small things, such as greeting you, expressing emotions when telling a story or just because you "look like you need a hug.

5. Watch his actions to see if he treats you differently from the rest of your group. If he's really interested in you, he may start to behave protectively toward you, or in a "gentlemanly" fashion (at least to the extent that he interprets his behavior as such). Look for signs like shifting his chair closer to yours, putting his arm around the back of your chair, leaving his jacket on the back of your chair or even going so far as to place the jacket around you to ward off your complaints of being cold.

6. If he chats to you often on a social networking site, it may mean that he likes you. After all, when online there are many things competing for his time, like games, connecting with mates and checking out sites that might not be so interesting to you… Of course, he could also just be talkative, friendly, or even bored, so don't assume he's into you just for chatting

7. Pay attention to his friends. If they know he's interested in you, they might tease him subtly when you're around, hint to you that he likes you, or even try to find out if you like him. Study their reactions to your presence––do they smile? Do they turn to him?

8. Look to see if he imitates you. Mirroring each other's actions is a sign of mutual like and generally, it's subconscious. If you notice that he has been copying your gestures frequently, there is a high probability that he fancies you. You can test this by mirroring his actions too, for example, touch your hair when he touches his, brush your face when he brushes his, sit the way he is sitting, etc.

9. If he hits you or playfully punches you on your arm, this may mean he likes you. A guy may gently hit or punch you on the arm as a covert, "manly" way of getting to touch you without making it too obvious what his intention is. If he finds that you don't pull away too much when he does this, he might find the courage to proceed to more gentle ways of touching you.

10. Acknowledge any compliments that come your way. If you do your hair or makeup differently one day, and the guy notices, that's a very good sign that he likes you. Most guys won't notice, or if they do, they won't be bothered to say anything unless they're totally into you. Anything like, "You look nice today," "I like that shirt," or even "Did you do your hair differently today? It looks nice," are all indicators that he could be interested in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Dyt(f): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2013
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Yawns!
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Mynd44: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Boring
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by True2myself24(f): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2013
candygosh: Yawns!

Time for bed
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Mynd44: 5:10am On Jan 26, 2013
I am waiting for the one about women cos that one dey cause wahala. Too many pretending women here tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Caracta(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2013
I laugh...
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2013
Caracta: I laugh...
me too ooo
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by P4VS20: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2013
meeechew, doesnt apply @ all.
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2013
True2myself24:

Time for bed

Not easy. I gats tell u
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
fron number 1-10. Nonsense. OP where the hell did you get this crap from ? na so u dey behave when u fall for a lady ? smh.
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
These sounds more like rules that worked in 1210BC
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
These sounds more like rules that worked in 1210BC
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
White tinz.
Black girl no get that kind time. Make that shit known from the get go and continue from there.
As per "O girl, na this kain eye I dey take look you" in wordsto establish your category. Every other thing can follow after that.
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by KINGwax(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
fron number 1-10. Nonsense. OP where the hell did you get this crap from ? na so u dey behave when u fall for a lady ? smh.
u wanna knw?
1. Highlight
2. Cntrl C
3. Open new tab with romance section
4. Cntrl V.
There u go!! Ur nonsense is intact.
OP, take ur medicine
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by nikkyshyne(f): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Boring
candygosh: Yawns!
Snoring!
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
This thread dry like "kpekere"
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Jessicavizzy(f): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by Odunharry(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2013
all doz 1 na long story..

If a guy likes u,he will tell u.
Re: Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You by gistmelove(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / No Longer Finds Spouse Attractive / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.