Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be (2283 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Bigflamie(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2013
We were in a relationship that i tag the most lovable and strongest in my enjoyable yrs lived. Suddenly she started misbehaving which prompted me to know what went wrong, so i later found out she was cheating on me with a concrete evidence.
I called off the r/ship instantly cos i felt betrayed and deceived.
Since a month of our break up, she keeps calling me almost everyday and the worst case here is that she bumps into me once in three days which is very annoying.
Pls guys, what do i do cos this whole thing is actually getting outta hand, meanwhile i don't tend to handle her the way i feel cos that might result to her death.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Onyengwori: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2013
There are so many ways to kill a rat. And i knw u won't allow me to tell you a way out of all to do it.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Bigflamie(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2013
She's really a pain in the b.utt. I can't stand her presence any longer.
I mean, she's acting like a ghost.
She eventually appears at any slight opportunity.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Women tend to have a soft heart which could fall for any trick. You can still forgive her, if she was truly sorry for what she did. You just broke up 1 month ago and I believe that you haven't found a replacement. I think you should give her another chance.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by MaziOmenuko: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie: She's really a pain in the b.utt. I can't stand her presence any longer.
I mean, she's acting like a ghost.
She eventually appears at any slight opportunity.

You really have not gotten over her completely. You're still hurt, that's why you hate her so much. Hate is a a form of love that had been corrupted, and thus produces negative energy. the opposite of love is indifference.

Try to forgive her from your heart, it doesn't mean you guys should hook up again. If you find it in your heart to forgive her, then the stored up energy in its raw hate form will escape from your heart, then you will feel free and then indifferent about her.

At this stage, you wouldn't even mind if she calls you 100 times per day.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: Women tend to have a soft heart which could fall for any trick. You can still forgive her, if she was truly sorry for what she did. You just broke up 1 month ago and I believe that you haven't found a replacement. I think you should give her another chance.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by 5hamkhan(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2013
i thought u wrote My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let
Me Peeee lol, sorry
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Bigflamie(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: Women tend to have a soft heart which could fall for any trick. You can still forgive her, if she was truly sorry for what she did. You just broke up 1 month ago and I believe that you haven't found a replacement. I think you should give her another chance.
Thank you for your advice. I've already forgiven her but what she want is the r/ship to be back which is impossible b'cos i've moved on without her.
It seems she has gone naught or something.
I'm a little bit scared of her as it stands now.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by 190theclown: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
Another Nigerian Girl again grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
Shut up cheesy
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie:
Thank you for your advice. I've already forgiven her but what she want is the r/ship to be back which is impossible b'cos i've moved on without her.
It seems she has gone naught or something.
I'm a little bit scared of her as it stands now.
When I said give her a chance, I mean just let her into your life one more time. If cheating is her lifestyle, she will surely repeat it again. Nobody is above mistake.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You really have not gotten over her completely. You're still hurt, that's why you hate her so much. Hate is a a form of love that had been corrupted, and thus produces negative energy. the opposite of love is indifference.

Try to forgive her from your heart, it doesn't mean you guys should hook up again. If you find it in your heart to forgive her, then the stored up energy in its raw hate form will escape from your heart, then you will feel free and then indifferent about her.

At this stage, you wouldn't even mind if she calls you 100 times per day.

The bolded would be the evidence if you have truly forgiven her. Right now, the truth is that you're still hurt and one way or the other, you have to let go of the pain or anger. You've made it clear to her that the relationship is over, don't give her any green light that you want her back if you don't cos she'll be looking for every sign to think you still want her back, and if she gets one, she'll keep hoping you'll come around. Besides, what happened to not picking her calls if you don't want to

Just find a way to forgive her...one way of doing that is by allowing the memories of the good tyms u had 2geda overshadow the wrong she did. Nd you might even come to realise that you can still forgive and forget what she did if you go by this method i.e. you guys can get 2geda again. Wishing you all the best but don't start getting scared of her,,, she's still d same angel you were dating, not some monster...she just can't let you go yet nd u can't blame her for that, can you It seems to me lyk u guyz rily had a great relationship and she has nt been able to forgive herself for ruining it.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by 190theclown: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Shut up cheesy

You must be stew pid grin
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
forgive her for she did not know what she was doing grin
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: forgive her for she did not know what she was doing grin
grin grin grin i endorse this point.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
binger: grin grin grin i endorse this point.
lol
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lol
mu che che
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
binger: mu che che
wats mu che che?
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wats mu che che?
its a kinda laughter...just like u have 'haha', 'hehe'...u also have 'mu che che' grin
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
binger: its a kinda laughter...just like u have 'haha', 'hehe'...u also have 'mu che che' grin
oooooooh okay
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: oooooooh okay
d'accord
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

You must be stew pid grin
You're a decoder in form of a moniker grin
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
Binger, stalking nka adigo very much.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by NobiGod: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
When I said give her a chance, I mean just let her into your life one more time. If cheating is her lifestyle, she will surely repeat it again. Nobody is above mistake.

My guy e no easy. The thought of her spreaded legs for another man will continue to plague the OP if he goes back to her. So the question to you: why would anyone wants to put himself through that torture?
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
NobiGod:

My guy e no easy. The thought of her spreaded legs for any man will continue to plague the OP if he goes back to her. So the question to you: why would anyone wants to put himself through that torture?
When I made that contribution, I knew quite well that it won't be easy. Had it been the lady haven't been asking for forgiveness, it would have been a different thing ball game altogether. OP, just give her this last chance.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
NobiGod:

My guy e no easy. The thought of her spreaded legs for any man will continue to plague the OP if he goes back to her. So the question to you: why would anyone wants to put himself through that torture?
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by totalbaby(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
You have started grin grin
190-the-clown:
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by NobiGod: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
When I made that contribution, I knew quite well that it won't be easy. Had it been the lady haven't been asking for forgiveness, it would have been a different thing ball game altogether. OP, just give her this last chance.

You're still missing the point: it's all about the OP now not her. He wants to be happy, and the alleged remorseful girl can't give him that . Op deserves that...don't you think so? Remember, we're selfish by nature.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: Binger, stalking nka adigo very much.
Nkita lachakwa gi ike.
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by EzePromoe: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
binger: Nkita lachakwa gi ike.
Oleru ukwu nwayi chefue ego n'ahia tongue
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by 190: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
totalbaby: You have started grin grin

baby i didnt start notin
am innocent- u have a direct telegraphic mail from me 2 u stating why u are not nigerian atleast to me angry
Re: My Ex-girl Doesn't Want To Let Me Be by chikeorji123(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
Op since u are not interested in her anymore kindly pick her call if she calls and explain in gentleman way u can't continue plus there is someone else 'lie' just to lay her off you...hope it works..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Qualities Women Have That Men Can’t Just Resist! / Guys Be Warned! (photo) / When He Is Preparing To Toast A Girl For The First Time (see Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.