Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? (10168 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Omolola1(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2011
what do u do?
u call at least once in 2 days,but ur partner hardly calls
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Omolola1:

what do u do?
u call at least once in 2 days,but your partner hardly calls

do you call expecting a call in return ?
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by koolchicco: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
Yaayyy!! Omobabe is in lust love again. tongue

BTW, I'd call her if she doesn't call me. She hardly has credit anyways. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by desholah(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
OP,
I will base it on a normal habit ,  . . It doesn't worry me ''to be sincere'' . .Cause i got so many ways to  know if she loves me or not ,and not thrrough calling
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by livedit(f): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Most men aren't big on talking on the "phones" anyway.  If this issue bothers the person, then maybe he/she could try talking to that person to find out why they don't call.  Maybe this is the kind of person who only uses the phone in case of an emergency and rather communicate with their partner in person.  If this person is doing all the calling all the time, stop calling so much.  Continue on with your life. Once their partner realize one day "hey, so and so didn't call me" then they may call more then.  Sometimes people get spoiled and expect the other person to call more than them so they don't have to make the effort.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by deniyor: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2011
love is a two way street.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Goldieluks: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2011
Won't call,until he calls.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Won't call,until he calls.
Simple as eating pizza.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2011
I call the "him". It's nice to surprise him every once in a while.

Note: the best time to call someone unexpectedly is early in the morning when they're still asleep cool
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by roymary: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
Omolola1:

what do u do?

If he doesn't call you like he should, it means he's not so into you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by omolasgidi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
roymary:

If he doesn't call you like he should, it means he's not so into you.
I hope it is allowed for a guy to think like that undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
IMHO not calling doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't love you cos i once dated this guy who calls like 2wice in a week but was so great in everyorther aspect,i kept complaining and his sister said to me"you are lucky sef he doesnt call anyone"i later found out that was true cos his friends complained of the same thing.There sure are orther ways of finding out if a guy loves you,like he doesn't call but sends me recharge cards almost everyday and he never gets tired of listening to my dry gist on phone and when i call him for lengthy talks he sends me double of the airtym i spent,so maybe he's just not the calling type.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by cindybrown(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
I once dated a guy who hardly call me, anytime i call me he is full of apologies.i got fed up and dat was it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Onchedu(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Omolola1:

what do u do?

U don't call, I won't call. It's that simple. Regard for a person is shown by response or action. Where there is neither, one needs to step back to see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Beync(f): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
It depends, Like if u can recall how often was he calling when he wanted you for the relationship, was he all that callin that when the relatinonship set in he starts deviating from his usaul calling and all that.

secondly, some people r not jus the real communicatin type, like calling u for every update, how u doing at the moment, where u r, wat u r eatin and all dat, but they hav u deep down in their mind.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Call issues again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by 190: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ where there call issues before grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by ruffrider(f): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2011
Or maybe he is busy or with another lady, busy.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by MMM2(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2011
op
just keep calling. undecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2011
Maybe he figured you are not worth his credit. Simple as that

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by 195(f): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Cuddlemii: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
Don't call him back and get addicted to nairaland. Find a distraction.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

grin grin grin grin grin
nigerians and excuse for falling to do sumthing
once u have naija blood in u, ur surely a comedian
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by shirleyz: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
Stop calling and see if he will do the calling, if he doesn't then he's not into you so you move on, some men aint worth your two cents. You are the one in it so you know best anywayz.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by slimyem: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
@op, u need to stop calling him.if he's meant to be yours,he sure would come back and tire u out with calls.if not,go ahead and live your life.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by yomalex(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2016
Hmm
Let me wake this 5 year old thread
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Saucekide25(m): 1:33am On Jul 09, 2018
yomalex:
Hmm
Let me wake this 5 year old thread

Will do just same after two years grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Bluezy13(m): 2:05am On Jul 09, 2018
cindybrown:
I once dated a guy who hardly call me, anytime i call me he is full of apologies.i got fed up and dat was it.

I hope I'm not the one.
Cos I do apologize more than the number of times I do call and they get fed up with it. Although I keep meeting new ones.

And please, on behalf of the guys in that category, I implore you to understand that we prefer talking physically with you than calls because we easily run short of words over the phone and don't think it is worth wasting time talking without seeing your face when we can say the same thing in your presence. After all, you are not running away.
And you'll attest to it that we do behave like it's been decades we last saw you when we see you physically and we make you understand that we really miss you.
I know that not all ladies understand us but if you do, you won't regret it.
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by yomalex(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Saucekide25:

Will do just same after two years grin
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool
Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Andylegacy: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

I hope I'm not the one.
Cos I do apologize more than the number of times I do call and they get fed up with it. Although I keep meeting new ones.

And please, on behalf of the guys in that category, I implore you to understand that we prefer talking physically with you than calls because we easily run short of words over the phone and don't think it is worth wasting time talking without seeing your face when we can say the same thing in your presence. After all, you are not running away.
And you'll attest to it that we do behave like it's been decades we last saw you when we see you physically and we make you understand that we really miss you.
I know that not all ladies understand us but if you do, you won't regret it.
Thanks.

its just like me, I only call when I want ask of something, or when I need help, like my parent, I called them wen I need money to settle school stuff. For me it sound weird to be calling someone and be asking how her night was or whether she has eaten, or you were checking on her

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Guy/girl Doesn't Call? by Bluezy13(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Andylegacy:

its just like me, I only call when I want ask of something, or when I need help, like my parent, I called them wen I need money to settle school stuff. For me it sound weird to be calling someone and be asking how her night was or whether she has eaten, or you were checking on her
Exactly.

And to some of us that understand, we don't even get jealous, sad or upset whenever our ladies will be taking long calls or chatting for long hours with another guy in our presence, as long as she is happy. after all we are not married.
And to think that some ladies would even deliberately do it or tell you how other guys are clamouring for their attention just so you could get jealous and buckle up cheesy

It is a complicated world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass / Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.