Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right (2127 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Has every single one of your boyfriends
been "Mr. Wrong?"
If they have, then it
might mean that there's something inside
you that's ruining your relationships.

last week,i found home beautiful houses in some area but there was just one thing that puzzled me
-- how come no one's living in these
beautiful homes?

"It's the recession"
 So I took a closer look,that's when I found the underlying
causes why no one stayed in the houses
for too long -- the houses were
crumbling from the inside!
Some had termite problems. Some had
moisture and mildew problems. And still
others had weak or damaged foundations.

These problems ultimately made the
house's previous owners realize that no
matter how beautiful you can make an old
house look, it's still an old house --
and no one likes to live in a house
that's falling apart on the inside!

Now why am i suddenly talking about houses?

I'm using the "old house" analogy to
describe a problem that many of today's
single lady have -- but don't know
about it.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Caracta(f): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Errm...i really don't understand o. Is it the age or what?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
And it's pretty serious, because this
problem can turn an otherwise good
relationship with a good man into a BAD
one and very quickly.

But what does it mean when you seem to
end up with all the jerks?

Or is there something in YOU that's
ruining your relationships from the
inside?

As I've mentioned a while ago, when a
house is crumbling on the inside, it
doesn't matter how beautiful it is on
the outside -- no one's going to want to
live in it for long.

Likewise, no matter how smart and
attractive you may be, if you have
certain issues or problems on the
inside, no boyfriend's going to want to
stick with you forever.   
You should realized the simple truth
that it takes TWO people to make a
relationship work. It's such a silly,
painfully obvious truth -- but sadly,
too many women are prone to believe
otherwise. 
You may have your own set of inner
problems that are getting in the way of
your relationships.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Caracta(f): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hmmm...true. Very true.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
You may, for instance, have a bad image
of men in general. Maybe you think most
of them are hopeless womanizers, and
that the few good ones are either taken
or gay. (Haha!)

If this sounds like you, then please,
spend less time meeting men on social networking like 2go,facebook,etc and
more time meeting men in the real world.
It's a lot more fun that way.
Some of our misconceptions about men can
come straight from our families.
Other women may have grown up without a
father, or an absent/abusive one, which
gave them a bad image of men in general.

So many women grow up
with fear, uncertainty, and anger,
especially when it comes to man, love,
and relationships.
And maybe those witchcraf-t wey dey your village were cursing you,my advice for you is to go for spiritual bath! am i right or am i right? 

I'd like to invite you to take a few
moments to think back on your past
relationships.

I'd like you to keep an open mind, and
not to let any misconceptions about men
cloud your judgment.

Instead, focus on YOURSELF for a bit.

Try to see what negative, damaging, or
unfair beliefs you may have about men.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
And stop depending on man for your needs....... Learn to be independent,haba! I want blackbery today,brazilian here tomorrow,i have to change my wardrobe this weekend! You're just sending mr.right away if you don't know,

If you want to change, you'll have to
admit to yourself that you were wrong.

You'll always be looking for a
good man to save you -- but believe me,
if you don't get rid of your
problems first, no man will save
Getting rid of crazy relationship
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
Is it too early toput in nominees for thread of the year?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Caracta(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Is it too early toput in nominees for thread of the year?
I tell you. I picked my own from this sha. Nice thread.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Caracta:
I tell you. I picked my own from this sha. Nice thread.
I bookmarked it already
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by EzePromoe: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
For sure men like me, we don't need any lady to have a taste of us to know who we really are. Right is my family name, so therefore I'm Mr. Right. It's written on my forehead.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: For sure men like me, we don't need any lady to have a taste of us to know who we really are. Right is my family name, so therefore I'm Mr. Right. It's written on my forehead.
Tell that to Seunplus
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Caracta(f): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehe
You beat me to it...lol
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by EzePromoe: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Tell that to Seunplus
She knows that already.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
*yawns*
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: For sure men like me, we don't need any lady to have a taste of us to know who we really are. Right is my family name, so therefore I'm Mr. Right. It's written on my forehead.

undecided undecided
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Flashaldrin(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pandiculates!!
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
Acidosis: *yawns*
Go and sleep anyway..
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Flashaldrin: Pandiculates!!
lol
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Shugamania(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
I like the last part of this write-up best.
Our girls really need to learn to be independent..if only to retain self-respect.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Shugamania(f): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Flashaldrin: Pandiculates!!

o y i n b o!
cheesy
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by chikeorji123(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Op thanks for lecturing them, a lots of our ladies may not even see any husband talkless of settling down..men dis days are extream careful when it's comes to marriage..how l wish our beloved ladies will compose themself properly..*praying 4 them*.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
as a man who is a jerk always said!
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by numericalguy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
I wish most girls will see this..
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
For the ladies waiting for Mr. Right /Mr. Perfect, i wish u luck

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by 190: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2013
and when they spend the whole of their day on NAIRALAND they are definately gna click age 40 with no man
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Acidosis(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Phartymah112:
Go and sleep anyway..
hey...did you see me in ur dreams... ?
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Phartymah112(f): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidosis:
hey...did you see me in ur dreams... ?
yep... You just look like a monster
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by sunnyt1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gal, If dis is coming from your heart/head, you have my respect and you deserve the best home.
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Acidosis(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Phartymah112: yep... You just look like a monster

lolz... did I haunt / hurt you?
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Default20(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2014
this is a very good write up.....................
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by youngalex(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ur Addiction? / Asking a guy for sex / I Was Once A Nice Dude Buh What People Did To Me Change Me To A Bitter Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.