Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? (16416 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope / How To Deal With A Stubborn Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Adaeze003:
190 wanna be... undecided
Nah.......its the other way round bro! 190 just popularises anything i post (and makes it look as if he started it) becos he is always online and am not! i started saying that first! Ya dig? tongue
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: My partner is not stubborn. She no even want wahala at all.

Nna eh, na wetin i dey long for o
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by sunex: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Its really hell having a stubborn partner,I cnt pray to meet piple lik dat again in my life .thank God she's gone nw,I feel relief now bt seriously searching .
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
How did you enter a relationship with her in the first place?
There are certain things one senses without too much long ting that reveals quite a bit about a girl.
Pride is one thing that is very hard to hide.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
^ where is NAYAH?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dyt: ^ where is NAYAH?

Why you dey ask me?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by alfredo4u(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
mine is boko haram now. she bring guys com beat me last week and now she want me to contribute to ha skol fees
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
alfredo4u: mine is boko haram now. she bring guys com beat me last week and now she want me to contribute to ha skol fees

How e take reach so? You no see say she be area babe before you engage long tings or wetin?
Ajebo no fit date area babe O. Only areaa boy fit handle dem.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Majorify: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
I thank God for mine. She is my match. But if urs is sturbon, beating her won't solve d problem. Kindly apply caution.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by trolling(m): 1:36am On Feb 02, 2013
2buff: How did you enter a relationship with her in the first place?
There are certain things one senses without too much long ting that reveals quite a bit about a girl.
Pride is one thing that is very hard to hide.
u r so right about that,they call it being "stubborn" but its actually being conceited,they are so full of their vain self,i'm this and i'm that...yeye...they take pride in vanity...the question i have for them is this who are you? nobody in God's eyes if u r "stubborn" (conceited)
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by vicholas(m): 5:55am On Feb 02, 2013
Thank God i have a cool and understanding partner
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2013
God forbid, i cannot stay with an unbearable person, who lacks understanding and good conduct.

I will rather be patient and find a jewel of a wife.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2013
hustla: Oh !
It's easy.. What do you do to a baby that won't stop crying? Ignore the baby and face whatever you're doing.. When the baby see say u no send am,e go either shut up or sleep off when e don tire!

That explains it!

Its just better not to have one. I tell you! You go hear whiiee!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by sexybash(f): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2013
otipoju: Had to walk out of a six year madness! You are so busy getting worked up, pent up, and cooling down and putting out needless fires that you won't have time for important things that can help you grow. In retrospect In my mind I call those years as the "locust years". emotionally draining and a waste of time to live with a goat. My new babe is the exact opposite, our fight dey even sweet me sef.Although she is seven years older than the termagant.
but once a while you still miss her madness abi
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2013
@Reni:
O boy. This will be my first comment in a couple of years. Please I beg you all to advise us. This stubborness is the very thing I hate in my girlfriend. She's very stubborn.

Guys naturally abhor weak ladies. And the stubborn ones are the most attractive ones.

So bear the brunt. But look for a reasonably intelligent one to keep as partner.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]She is stubborn for any of the following reasons.

1. You are not forking her well. You are not getting to her G*SPOT. grin
2. You are stingy and
3. You are not listening to her even though you are hearing her words.

Forking a stubborn woman very well cools her nerves.

Every wild animal can be tamed.[/size]

[size=20pt]No comments.[/size]
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
2buff:

Why you dey ask me?

Na u I know am wit na
*rolls eyes*
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by josite: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
if she is sexy,i will cope but if a complete nuisance i will abate the nuisance she has become.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

[size=20pt]No comments.[/size]

Most stubborn women are s*e*x starved women.
You see a married woman who is stubborn to her husband at home, but she is so soft and pleasurable to the boyfriend.
I have seen them and their drama.
That stubbornness is a facade.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Adaeze003(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Nah.......its the other way round bro! 190 just popularises anything i post (and makes it look as if he started it) becos he is always online and am not! i started saying that first! Ya dig? tongue
Whaever
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by bakynes(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
My own Ex wasn't just stubborn but was Temperamental also and very brutal when she smells any girl around me.By being brutal i mean breaking bottles and using knives.To top it up was still seeing her ex while we were dating.I just called her one day and ended it, one of the best decisions i ever made in my life
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
bakynes: My own Ex wasn't just stubborn but was Temperamental also and very brutal when she smells any girl around me.By being brutal i mean breaking bottles and using knives.To top it up was still seeing her ex while we were dating.I just called her one day and ended it, one of the best decisions i ever made in my life
i dont envy u
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by calaharry: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2013
A Stubborn partner can be so annoying to generate heated arguments that led to life threatening fights. It is unfortunate that People change from good to bad over time. Just keep your cool and walk away or do you want to kill somebody instead?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by calaharry: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2013
calaharry: A Stubborn partner can be so annoying to generate heated arguments that led to life threatening fights. It is unfortunate that People change from good to bad over time. Just keep your cool and walk away or do you want to kill somebody instead?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by hotchee: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2013
@op,ur topic sounds selfish to me.Why "she".You could have been neutral.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by True2myself24(f): 3:19am On Feb 03, 2013
I dont know how because I'm the stubborn one in my relationship...unfortunately embarassed
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by donted(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2013
Manshakk: Mine has turned to a rebel...in fact, complete extremist. I can't cope anymore!

Mine is so stubborn egocentric and arrogant. She always try to equate herself with me. She can never give a straight answer to a question dat requires yes or no. She is 9s n caring bt too stubborn
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by simdam500(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2013
@op. Ur Partner! U mean ur lover or friend.

@question. I Dealin wit a stubborn friend by doin away wit dem. Simple
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Toyrem: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2013
chikeorji123: Take care of her fuckup & enter the next moving train..
best option. You're a real man
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by Blesyn014(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2013
By applyinq the law of Taminq (yu only get positive results if she luvs you mur in this case).. It have really worked for me on tu occasionz.. besides, I'm currently datinq one and i must confess, she loyal to me scata afta applyinq the taminq law(not braqqinq ooh).Stl not dat easy for her tu adapt tu ha new lifestyl buh dia is an improvement compare to how rude and stubborn she used tu b... Hopefully wit tym, she's gonna b cool-headed(my prayaz sha buh me luv ha stubborness atymz oooh) wink
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by ciwi: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? by magicboss186: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
I reserve my coment but girl no fit dey sturborn to me I will treat her in 9ja way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Woman Who Met Nigerian Man Online / 6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.