Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister (2952 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend's Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by venorite(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2013
I saw my ex's younger sister yesterday, though I had met her once before yesterday, I couldn't remember her but she remembered me very well and was even the one that came to say hello...she looked good and more matured compared to the last time we saw.though I don't have plans of dating her or anything like that, I imagined what it will look like if I started dating her, how her sis would feel and maybe the outcome of everything...
So am throwing the question to the house, is it wrong to date an ex's kid sister...matured response and pls no derailing pls.thanks of your response
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Why shud you do that? Though responding without reading the post. But why shud I read it? How cud u even consider something as bad as that? Nope u shud not.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by venorite(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2013
tpacalipse: Why shud you do that? Though responding without reading the post. But why shud I read it? How cud u even consider something as bad as that? Nope u shud not.
Pls I don't intend to, maybe you should read it first....
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2013
Now I have just read it it. And what a phuking question.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by ITbomb(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
You never even toast am yet.
My advice. Leave that family
Get love somewhere else cos if you were not good enough for the first then the second won't have respect for u except you have money to throw around but never expect true luv
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Mr1234(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
You don't have plans of dating her yet you imagined what it would be like. If ten people can tell you its right wouldn't you consider going ahead with it?
It is totally wrong for you to even think about it. Its your ex's sis don't you get?

NIGERIAN MEN sha
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by aadetoyin(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
SERIOUSLY
Bros, u no serious o. Is she the only girl left on the planet?
Orisirisi angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Flashaldrin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hah! What is actually wrong with??
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
A lot of unserious people on this forum. Even if you've never met her before. The moment you realise she has ties with your ex, you take your mind off her. Sheesh!.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Flashaldrin(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
I dey fear the ex?? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
More than 3 billion females on the planet and you can't choose another girl
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mr. 1234:
You don't have plans of dating her yet you imagined what it would be like. If ten people can tell you its right wouldn't you consider going ahead with it?
It is totally wrong for you to even think about it. Its your ex's sis don't you get?

NIGERIAN MEN sha
Exactly my point.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by topsco(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
No There is notin wrong with dat,u can even date ur Ex Mother...
...What a Dog!
Aja la san la san...
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Flashaldrin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: More than 3 billion females on the planet and you can't choose another girl
i can. I also can choose her. What's the frigging reason why i cant?
Everyone seems to have an opinion about this but not a single reason!
Seems like its a bandwagon thingy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Flashaldrin:
i can. I also can choose her. What's the frigging reason why i cant?
Everyone seems to have an opinion about this but not a single reason!
Seems like its a bandwagon thingy.
How about the fact that the sister migt not be comfortable with it as she might still have feelings for you and this might cause a rift in the family?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
@OP, there's nothing wrong with it as long as you've broken up with your ex especially in a mutually.by mutually, i meant the end to you guys relationship wasn't tumultuous.

Most importantly, make sure your ex is aware of it and then you're good to go...most times, the EX won't agree so tread carefully and also the more reason why you should consult her before dating her sis.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by ifihearam: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nothing really wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by xyoung: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2013
venorite: I saw my ex's younger sister yesterday, though I had met her once before yesterday, I couldn't remember her but she remembered me very well and was even the one that came to say hello...she looked good and more matured compared to the last time we saw.though I don't have plans of dating her or anything like that, I imagined what it will look like if I started dating her, how her sis would feel and maybe the outcome of everything...
So am throwing the question to the house, is it wrong to date an ex's kid sister...matured response and pls no derailing pls.thanks of your response
@op..u can even date her mother too and grandmother if she is still alive.(No prob with dat)
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by olumaxi(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2013
Guys shaa
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by xtrafly(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2013
I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with your ex girlfriend becoming your dad's second wife grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by stpat1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Guy shut up jare, u were only thinking my foot. Yet you have conceived it in your mind.
We resemble kindergarten kids for ur eyes? Na easy catch u dey find
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
stpat1: Guy shut up jare, u were only thinking my foot. Yet you have conceived it in your mind.
We resemble kindergarten kids for ur eyes? Na easy catch u dey find
Why you take am personnal na?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by stpat1(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why you take am personnal na?

the guy no make sense at all naa angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by BlackPeni5: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2013
Guy there's nothing wrong with dating the younger sister of your Ex. When you're done with her, you can try their mum and their grand mum afterwards.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
DO NOT GO OUT WITH HER SISTER IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
I am telling you,your ex will be very jealous and hate her sister and will try to break yall up.Im a girl and I know us girls can get VERY VERY jealous.Or her sister might not even go out with you if she cares about her sister's feelings.
No way!!!
That would be so awkward and would make your ex feel really bad.
Its a really bad idea. Sorry.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
~vicky~:
DO NOT GO OUT WITH HER SISTER IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.
I am telling you,your ex will be very jealous and hate her sister and will try to break yall up.Im a girl and I know us girls can get VERY VERY jealous.Or her sister might not even go out with you if she cares about her sister's feelings.
No way!!!
That would be so awkward and would make your ex feel really bad.
Its a really bad idea. Sorry.
Gbam
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Flashaldrin(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by tunapawizzy: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
as a sure boy it is not wrong, as a matter of fact it is awesome, wen u r thru with ur ex's sister, move over to their mum
Re: Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Poster, no two humans are the same. Give it a trial your Ex junior might be an angelic consolation to your woeful experience in the hands of your Ex.

...sometime majority could be in the wrong and a good head might just be right. *just thinking*

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor's Advice To Married People / A Tread For Those Who Survived D Nairaland Blast. / Can You Give Your Lover Your Facebook Username & Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.