Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

When She Slaps You Silly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Slaps You Silly (2551 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Slaps You Silly by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote
author=Idowuogbo]
Understand wot? Hold on! If u suddenly walked in and found ur gal's ex
bofy in ur matrimonial home,body no go do u one kian? We humans mehn...
Liv dat tin bros! [/quote]

sure! every1 will feel kinda bad.....bt e neva reach to generate slap nau! haba....
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

sure! every1 will feel kinda bad.....bt e neva reach to generate slap nau! haba....
My point exactly.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
Body go do me wan kain but that's if i don't trust her. Trust does not happen in a day. It's something that's built overtime.
Yearrit! Ur trust go fly out mehn.. Guy! tru stories, no matter d amount of trust u have for one anoda,doubts will come barking. Brodamus! I say liv dat thainggggg! tongue
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by chronique(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
abeg stop forming badt guys online joor! no b u nkechi dey use practice gidigbo? u don chop slap tire mehn.. stop lying! Godiswatchingu#

Have you stopped taking those drugs again? Why? Doctor said we should be using it regularly. I've been using mine;cant you see I'm gettin better? Huh
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
The guy don probably nack the babe akpako and una still dey here dey argue the slap

1 Like

Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
chronique:

Have you stopped taking those drugs again? Why? Doctor said we should be using it regularly. I've been using mine;cant you see I'm gettin better? Huh
Lmfaoo! I don overdose, d tin no work joor! cheesy
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by chronique(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
majour: yeah, i did talk to her, apologised and she apologised to. She is inside, wanna prepare sometin for her to eat and maybe get to second base, later.

Thanx to everyone that contributed, i really do love her

Na wa oooo. My babe go just look me,full grown man,as I tall reach,get liver to slap me? You never even be my wife? When I'm not her younger brother? Which kind see finish be that one? I wont slap her back o but she dare not come a cm close to me after that day. On top the slap(abi na beating wey dem give you),na you still come enter kitchen go cook for am? It's alright!!! #mr lover boy.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by sexybash(f): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2013
lord i thank you for killing that jealousy spirit in me grin i can and will never be jealous i know how to express my anger and the only way is to love your partner unconditionally
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by BukkyDan(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2013
Errrm...sorry o..but what was your "Ex" doing in your room? What was she looking for?
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy (which Is More Difficult?) / The Most Suitable Age Difference You Would Want Between You And Your Partner? / UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.