Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Are Ur Views About These Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Ur Views About These Guys. (2790 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / Your Views About This Couple? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Ur Views About These Guys. by Walexz02(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2013
~vicky~:
where are the guys? ode! grin
A very big ode!cry
Re: What Are Ur Views About These Guys. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
First, when topics like this are raised, people should pls address the topic and not the poster to ensure fair criticism and all of it.

Yes, the poster may have gone over board in trying to bring the picture of the scene and how he feels about it here for nairalanders to imagine and criticise fairly.

So op, don't always expect positive comments whenever u start a thread on nairaland, even if its a thread to announce that u just won a trophy that people should join u in thanking God, there will still be people here to haul insults at u for that, bear it in mind.

Now to your topic, its really annoying, and its the truth u just said, and believe me those guys don't have any other mission other than to make the said girl feel important, intelligent, loved, etc just to bring her attention towards them, so that they (the guys) can then prey on her n move on to the next available prey.

And so it is, most girls fall for those guys' trick, that's what makes guys tricky, they know all tactics to conquer girls, especially Nigerian guysgrin

It is not only on facebook, it also happens on twitter (female twitter handles with cute profile pics get so much followers of which majority are guys) and even here on nairaland; once a girl opens up a thread, and if at all she happens to put up her pic and the pic happens to be pretty, no matter how irrelevant the topic may be, it must get plenty of comments from guys trying to get noticed or for any other reason beyond my own understanding.

This is also trending in the blogging industry now in Nigeria. People (guys particularly) love to troop into blogs owned by females than those owned by males. Anyway, that's the world for us now and any wise n smart girl should utilize these opportunities to get herself fame.

Its happening in all sectors of life- SEX sells- meaning female gender sells now just because of sex appeal and sex demand from mensmiley

So don't let that border you, move on with your life and be happy that u are amongst the few wise and distinct guyssmiley
Re: What Are Ur Views About These Guys. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
D-Sage, let it not trouble you so much. It's all harmless puscy-sniffing...for now.
Re: What Are Ur Views About These Guys. by Dsage1: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
@DailyNews, actually I wasn't surprised by your reply. This is because you're one of intelligent people we have on this forum.

Girls and their senseless posts are not my problems,but those MUMU who likes/commented on such silly posts. My point is that, guys should desist from praising them(silly girls) unnecessary. Praising from the guys is affecting their reasoning faculty.
Re: What Are Ur Views About These Guys. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2013
D sage: @DailyNews, actually I wasn't surprised by your reply. This is because you're one of intelligent people we have on this forum.

Girls and their senseless posts are not my problems,but those MUMU who likes/commented on such silly posts. My point is that, guys should desist from praising them(silly girls) unnecessary. Praising from the guys is affecting their reasoning faculty.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident / Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post / 10 Beautiful Woman Who Were Born Male (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.