Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn (18004 Views)

Dasuki Handcuffed Buhari to Rot In Prison For 2yrs In 1985, Its Payback time! / ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
They don do share to share abi? God dey!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Sirmee(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
seanet01: Na wa o. Just two (2) years for embezzling 23 billion naira meant for Pensioners?
Hundreds if not thousands of former policemen who have put their life on the line fighting hardened criminals here and there will have die as a result of untold hardship meted out on them trying to get their deserved Pay.
Walahi he no go better for the Judge wey hand out this Judgement.
Na thunder go strike him.
Ameeeeen
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by zeklng(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Fucck the whole system infact! angry
fuckkkkk the nation at large
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by olason(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is jus pure madness. Am short of words, now i believe GEJ is really fighting corruption.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by try69: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
No let Jakumo hear you o. The guy go use big English give you uppercut. cheesy
Lol..me sef go swear for am and e go follow am..lol
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by tomakint: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
That's a weak sentence, that He-Goat deserves to be forgotten in PRISON angry
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by PehaKaso: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
The name of d convict is YAKUBU YUSUF. He is an ABOKI like you. He's not 4rm GEJ's region. Dan Iska, banza, rogo kawai........duri uwa nka

2 Likes

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
PehaKaso: The name of d convict is YAKUBU YUSUF. He is an ABOKI like you. He's not 4rm GEJ's region. Dan Iska, banza, rogo kawai........duri uwa nka
what do you mean that he's not from GEJs region? Does that absolve GEJ from any blame? Do you want to tribalise this issue?
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Worldlife: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
250k fine 2 avoid jaile what a nice bargained, loots is nw the most profitable business in naija!! God hv mercy on us
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by olason(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Still in shock, wish i could just lay my hands on an ak47, God help me, I will send the judge and the criminal blazing into hell.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Worldlife: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
garri (x8):

He's actually a free man....

cheesy
exactly my thought
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by tutu1: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nawa oh, Ibori got 13 years in prison for stealing, why cant Nigerian Judiciary follow suit. 2 years is not compared to 23.billion, do you know what that money cant do for small countries, like Somalia, Mali even Niger, Nigeria just wasting money from all corners
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Pennywise(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is the ultimate joke on the judiciary and Jonathan's govt. Can someone please furnish us with the name of the Judge. Somehow I feel Ibrahim Lamorde's EFCC might have had a hand in this through a negotiated 'plea deal'. This govt simply cant be helped.

The Judge has done something that is unprecedented in the history of criminal-judge collaboration in Nigeria. Other corrupt judges will now follow with impunity. I expect to hear many more judgements like this in the near future.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by naijathings(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=14pt]I rather sit down and watch my puppy as it chase its tail than to give a shiet about Nigerian news.
because this is the type of rubbish you turn on your TV and Radio to see and hear.
250K in exchange for 23BILLION NAIRA.??
abe which kain calculator dem use calculate this thing??
please, can you try this is China?[/size]
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by sunkoye: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
this is scary....ah!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by doczero: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Somebody somewhere rightly said that the only thing uniting us for now as a country is corruption and stealing. The country has enough to be stolen. IBB, Obasanjo, Abdulsalam, Orji Uzor Kalu and the rest says that Nigeria must be together because there is still so much to be stolen. May God help all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=18pt]The most shocking part of this is the docile response of the Nigerian masses to such shocking acts of corruption.

Whilst the Egyptian youths are still on the streets, what are Nigerian youths doing to stop the squander of their inheritance and the mortgaging of their future? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by uche77zero(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by valicious1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wasn't it just lastweek that I read on NL about a man sentenced to death by hanging just for stealing a meagre N2000? SMH
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Abeg,Biko...who fit show me how to thief pension money?.I no mind ten years self.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Can we retry this case in the UK?
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Ademolaajibade: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
No hope for this country anymore... China don sing am for im song, he said'' poor man wey steal maggi dem go show his face for crime fighter, rich man wey steal billions, dem no go show him face for crime fighter'' too bad for a nation that needs development. shame to the judiciary

1 Like

Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by ayurdavid: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
horror!!!!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
seanet01: Na wa o. Just two (2) years for embezzling 23 billion naira meant for Pensioners?
Hundreds if not thousands of former policemen who have put their life on the line fighting hardened criminals here and there will have die as a result of untold hardship meted out on them trying to get their deserved Pay.

I'm happy I wasn't the only one That noticed that there is something wrong there. I just hope that next thief that want to rub should look for judge's house to rub making sure he can never be a judge to any case again. How much did this man pay for justice 2 years that is ridiculous rubber s you see the people you see the people u should be rubbing ?
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
That judge should be killed
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by solomon111(m): 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
#250,000 bail for someone who stole #23.3billion.?
Ridiculous absurdity.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by ANYPEN(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2013

OR #250,000 to avoid jail term
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by ANYPEN(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
tutu1: Nawa oh, Ibori got 13 years in prison for stealing, why cant Nigerian Judiciary follow suit. 2 years is not compared to 23.billion, do you know what that money cant do for small countries, like Somalia, Mali even Niger, Nigeria just wasting money from all corners

why are you guyz forgetting to add the 250k option to avoid jail term cause it simply means the man is F R E E!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by slimfit1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]The most shocking part of this is the docile response of the Nigerian masses to such shocking acts of corruption.

Whilst the Egyptian youths are still on the streets, what are Nigerian youths doing to stop the squander of their inheritance and the mortgaging of their future? [/size]

I feel sorry for Nigerian youth's they are probably shopping for clothes disgusting set of people.
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by Defaramade(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by ANYPEN(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
can someone remind me of the jail term given to that man who stole vegetable in Ogun state?
Re: Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn by aryzgreat: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Is this a selective judgement or wot? while common goat thieves are languishing in jail awaiting trial Top criminals like Bankole, Faruk ande co walk free.

How did Bode George who stole less than this go to jail and serve his term without an option of fine while this aboki that stole N23B is given 250k fine option which he will surely pay and go away?

9ja judiciary is CRAZY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP / Anambra Marks Houses For Demolition As 1 Dies, 10 Hospitalised / Olu Falae: Why Honest, Decent People Can’t Become President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.