Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire (23076 Views)

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lolwink
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Slizbeat(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Very good. Did they give any condition we cant meet? Cos if so, they don lose be that, JTF would continue 2 strike them.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by alaoeri: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Don't bliv this until there's no bombing & killing for the next couple of months.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by YoshiMaster: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
pillzthadrugz: So what about the lives they've wasted? Are they refunding them back to life?........Lets forget about the so-called "cease fire"......because everything with a senseless beginning has a shameful end......and this is it!.... #BLUSH

I hear you, I was watching Naruto (a famous anime) and the same question was posed. Do you seek revenge or let peace prevail, and if you do seek revenge then how far will it go?

I am torn in my decision as on one hand I am glad they have stopped, on the other hand I wonder about the Souls of the departed.

GOD will JUDGE!

For now, I pray and pray that the government uses this time to beef up security.

I mean what kind of country are we living in where you and I cant even be tracked. I mean I am sure no one here has a social security number, I am sure our licenses aren't in any database, and the list goes on. Tell me how you can build a Secure Nation on such a shaky background.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Afam4eva(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na when there bullets and bomb don finish dem know say dem go cease fire.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by DANILSA(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
NO MORE JIHAD? : shocked shocked SO HOW WILL NIGERIA BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM? angry USELESS GROUP THAT HAS BEEN CRUSHED IS LOOKING FOR TIME TO REGROUP lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by luvinhubby(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Easiest battle strategy against a stronger opponent.
The Japanese used it against U.S during the second world & bombed Pearl Harbour when they were supposed to be negotiating.

Please tell B.H. that we take no hostages.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by plendil: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Abagworo: MAIDUGURI-THE Jama’atul Ahalis Sunna Lida’awati Wal Jihad, a.k.a Boko Haram Islamic sect which has been terrorizing some states in the North, particularly Borno, Monday agreed to cease fire/lay down their arms for peace to prevail.

The agreement was reached after a group suspected to be members of the sect claimed to have  a closed door meeting with the Borno state Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, other top government officials and religious leaders from the state.
More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/boko-haram-agree-to-a-cease-fire/

[size=30pt]WHAT DA BLEEPING HELL IS THIS??

unbelieveable! So the govenor knew the sect members all along, abi?[/size]

hmmmmmm. . .this kontry sef. . . sad sad
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by barkayausa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
It is said but who identify the man in question? Nothing that God cannot do,all of us suffer the governor should be hold responsible he knows them all this while but kept quite, GEJ should act fast on him!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by tpapi: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bom bo clak man,nonsense,una think say gej go run commot from aso rock becos of una,it seems boko boys r feelin d heat from d rugged jtf,they av no choice but to cease fire,bomboclak
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by delords2: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ole. They should go and bring their chief IDIOT - Abubakar Shekau
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by ldpele(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
nuorlah: Olodo journalist. There is nothing Islamic about boko haram. Islamist is a better term
watz d difference,huh? ...C and ...ST. abeg go sit down for smewhr jor
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by YoshiMaster: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
luvinhubby: Easiest battle strategy against a stronger opponent.
The Japanese used it against U.S during the second world & bombed Pearl Harbour when they were supposed to be negotiating.

Please tell B.H. that we take no hostages.

Do u really believe they face a stronger opponent? who are you referring to?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by tpapi: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Redmosquito: How many millions of Naira have changed hands?
Wait! Ceasefires are temporary oooo! undecided
Its like when two people stop shooting at themselves because they want to reload. Thats what's called a ceasefire! undecided
any amount is worth d peace in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by CGKing(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Story. They need some break time to rearm. This is the time to send them to their 70 virgins.

Meanwhile, my eye is twitching on this borno state governor. U can't ignore the twitching. Something's up anytime ma eye twitches.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by sweetguy10(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cease Fire ke ?? rara ooo ...Ogun kill them and rape their first born ..

BTW are they not concerned about losing their 70 virgins ??
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by aryzgreat: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
So after Emir of kano escaped boko by the whiskers, he has decided to call his fellow in crime d govnor of borno to end the mayhem? we are watching! Azubuike boys smoke them out!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cease fire or cease bombing was there any war?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
2015 election campaign has indeed commenced. PDP and its nest of killers.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
plendil:

[size=30pt]WHAT DA BLEEPING HELL IS THIS??

unbelieveable! So the govenor knew the sect members all along, abi?[/size]

hmmmmmm. . .this kontry sef. . . sad sad
so also Jonathan
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Kairoseki77: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
The Nigerian Army should cease fire when all the terrorists are dead!

Their friends in Mali just destroyed hundreds of years of black African history in Timbuktu. They set fire to ancient libraries full of books that the Mandinkas had hidden from the French during colonial times.

Ancient history books were burned. Books that were written during the time of the great West African empires. The written histories of the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, etc people were among the books burned.

If I was in Mali I would join the military today to get revenge on these fools. Burning MUSLIM books while calling yourself Boko Haram (Western Education is Sinful) means you are an idi*t.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by begwong: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
allahu akbar!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Morgan1092(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cease fire! Like its only Borno d re terrorizing. Why negotiating wit d borno govt n nt FG? GEJ no mind dem oo, dis cud b anoda strategy of launchn unxpectd attack. In God we Trust.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by nineville(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
nuorlah: Olodo journalist. There is nothing Islamic about boko haram. Islamist is a better term

e dey pain u?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by futuspec(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shenanigan...
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by jujukemist(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
for those of you living inthe south what bokoharam is doing is called Taqiyya in Islam. To deceive the govt,collect money and re group after they have been decimated by the Nigerian military.
My advice,you can never have dialogue with Islamic terrorists.check pakistan and Afghanistan. meanwhile Google the meaning of Taqiyya,and you would drip with increased blood pressure
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by AustineE1: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
WTF! dont tell me that the gov.of maidugari & his security details,made up of the sss,police&other security out-fits allowed those bloody islamists to leave the govt house without being hounded down,this is nt acceptable,those bloody vultures allowed to walk back to their evil den!..on behalf of the good people of Nigeria,we do nt accept the cease fire,they cannt decieve us,after going into partnership with JAMB,they now want amnesty and other benefits,while attacking us on another front in the name of JAMB!..as a sovereign nation,we do nt dialogue with terrorists and islamists for that matter!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by rimax: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
tales by moonlight story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elections: Lawmaker, 8 Others Killed By Insurgents In Gombe / Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.