Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire (23062 Views)

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by ibiso1986: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Super story, season 5 i guess
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by igben(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
NA lie ooooo FG, as long as Gen. buhari lives, BH live!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by preselect(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
the nigerian military will be foolish to accept this ceasefire. when a terror organization asks for peace or ceasefire, they are under pressure and must be given a final fatal blow or pushed to extinction.
they are taking a break to recuperate.

or they have a lot on their hands as mali is the hot spot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by mu2sa2: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
pDude: OOOooooooohhhh! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Pack of shitheads angry

They have heard that US Marines are on their way to Nigeria, fear don dey grip them.

Bnuch of cowards. They should prove themselves fire-for-fire with US Marines naw. Ediots. Only to murder innocent souls that they know.
which school did this one attend? Ur american marines hav been fighhting and dying for 10 years in afghanistan without securing even the capital from taliban. Bh would hav shown them pepper in Maiduguri. Its people thinking like u that hav misled gej into adopting the failed jtf option which has only resulted in one trillion naira being pocketed by a few people but no peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
pDude: OOOooooooohhhh! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Pack of shitheads angry

They have heard that US Marines are on their way to Nigeria, fear don dey grip them.

Bnuch of cowards. They should prove themselves fire-for-fire with US Marines naw. Ediots. Only to murder innocent souls that they know.

You seem more enamoured of US marines than them.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Akpan107(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
aduboy:
There is no alternative to peace no matter how little. Peace needs a chance and as such the cease fire on the round table should be adhered to even if we can defeat boko haram. This saves time, then men and equipment. Likewise it is also good for the image and economy of our great nation.
ok Sir! You actually want the war against terrorism be reserved still next time...
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by searay(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sorry, which one be cease fire? What about cease bomb?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by kedukc(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I mean what kind of country are we living in where you and I cant even be tracked. I mean I am sure no one here has a social security number, I am sure our licenses aren't in any database, and the list goes on. Tell me how you can build a Secure Nation on such a shaky background.

why would a sane person want to be tracked? By the time you implement all that, your right to privacy is gone. You wan spoil the little freedom wey we get for Naija abi? God punish you.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Cruxxy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
These boko guys & their sponsors are mere cowards. How come we hear this kind of news any time govt is closing in on them? This is a simple ploy by the northern elites who sponsor these boys with the aim of making goodlucks govt ungovernable not to be exposed.

When govt treathened to bring in US marine to fight boko haram, they announced ceasefire;
When JTF started house to house search in maiduguri, the so called borno elders started calling press conferences here & there.
When the top boko haram commander was arrested while taking refuge in a senators house, they announced cease fire & called for dialogue in a bid to forestall further investigation.

Now, because of whats going on in mali & tight security mounted all over maiduguri, they know they will soon catch up with them hence this ploy.

They are afraid to be exposed.

Govt & security agencies should ignore their cease fire. Its decietful. They should go ahead & fish them out.

Cowards!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by thaoriginator: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam: That useless buhari must have informed his fellow terrorists of the dangers that looms ahead if they refuse because his excellency is putting a very covert operation against them but now that aboki useless buhari has realised he has decided to chicken out.

May thunder fire his entire generation and all his loyalists.
blah blah blah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na now wey I wan kill una, una wan come surrender??...Foolish people angry angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by pazienza(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Haha! Them boko haram boys want to upgrade,they want to buy JAMBS form,they want to enrole into the university of terrorism,they are buying time to bag a first class degree,when they graduate,you lots will be sorry. Why postpone the evil day?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by salt1: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
So Shettima knows the leaders of BH!
I thought it was universally agreed that GEJ armed BH and sent them to destroy the North while the entire Northern leadership watched helplessly and hopelessly?
Shettima should be hailed as a hero who finally took the bull by the horns to do what the FG couldn't do, right?
I don't want to curse or abuse anybody. If not....
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Etumgbe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
No be today we dey hear such story
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by YoshiMaster: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
kedukc:

why would a sane person want to be tracked? By the time you implement all that, your right to privacy is gone. You wan spoil the little freedom wey we get for Naija abi? God punish you.

Lol, calm down dude! I am not suggesting that we as a people lay down our freedoms, but every society needs to have its denizens indexed so to speak.

Imagine that a teacher in a school has just 3 students, and one day he notices that one student has written some profanity on his desk.

The teacher might get to the bottom of the problem by MANUALLY cross referencing the handwritings on the desk to the hand writings of the three students.

The key here is that as there are only three students, tracking the malefactor becomes quite easy (notice that no student here has given up any freedoms at all).

Now imagine if it were a class of 1000000.... where would you start from, you might need a better form of cross referencing (say using a computer to cross reference large chunks of handwritings as all the handwritings would already be in a database).

MY POINT HERE IS THAT WE NEED A BETTER ORGANIZED SOCIETY TO MAKE IT EASIER TO WEED OUT MALEFACTORS.

Please note that the so called wayward society you seem to enjoy is also a perfect breeding ground for the corrupt, the wicked, the thiefs and so on to multiply unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by bola4dprec(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
I am tired of proxy agreement
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by dayokanu(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: ol boy na fear catch boko o as mend don declare

Na relay race, MEND handed over to Boko, Boko hands over baton to JAMBS
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Expanciate: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na God hand we dey o, those guys ain't to be trusted.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by AGBORMAN1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
BRITISH TROOPS TO JOIN MALI MISSION.

BRITAIN IS PREPARED TO TAKE THE RISK OF SENDING A "SIZEABLE AMOUNT"
OF TROOPS TO MALI AND NEIGHBOURING WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

BRITISH PRIME MINISTER MR DAVID CAMERON ANNOUNCED TODAY......

BOKO HARAM IS PANICKING LIKE COWARDS.....

THE WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE COMING TO KILL YOU BACKWARD-BLOOD-SUCKING-ANIMALS....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by dljbd1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Cowards
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by 9ijaprince(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Their father!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by YoshiMaster: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:

Yay! I just researched and confirmed that news, its about time.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by YoshiMaster: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:

Yay! I just researched and confirmed that news, its about time.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by kael: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just in time for centenary celebrations. But what of the thousands of people that have died at their hands. They need to be completely uprooted
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
mu2sa2: which school did this one attend? Ur american marines hav been fighhting and dying for 10 years in afghanistan without securing even the capital from taliban. Bh would hav shown them pepper in Maiduguri. Its people thinking like u that hav misled gej into adopting the failed jtf option which has only resulted in one trillion naira being pocketed by a few people but no peace.

Your username is Musa right?

I'm not surprised.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by VirginFinder: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
holyvirgin: I knew the governor has a hand in all the killings, nemesis will surely catch up with him

Are you female?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by McGeorge1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
noblezone: Story!

who send dem message?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by FUCKU: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Abeg make them team up with our ARMY fight those JAMBITES na...
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
*listened to the village town crier as he announces the cease fire*
*clears my throat*
*picks kolanut and throws it into my mouth*
*takes one bottle of alomo*
*goes back to plant my cocoyam*

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
If u bliv dis report: click d 'like' botton
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by 40fied(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
jammyng: In as much as i want to be optimistic, i hope this is not a ploy.
A ploy to what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / Nigeria Is Headed For A 'full-blown Economic Crisis'- Yahoo Finance / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.