Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire (23235 Views)

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by joyli: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecided undecidedI just hope so undecided
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by mascot87(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Joke to round up the month of january, cease fire kò cease bomb ni. Do they think we are fools like them? mtwwww
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Truckpusher: *listened to the village town crier as he announces the cease fire*
*clears my throat*
*picks kolanut and throws it into my mouth*
*takes one bottle of alomo*
*goes back to plant my cocoyam*
*seats properly 2 watch 'tales by moonlyte'*
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Yahnur(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good news! I give a piece of advice as well as Sen.Kabiru gaya gave to the FG call those people ask them what they want and send most of them abroad for skill as mend by late umar musa 'yar adu'a did.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by pekelepekele(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
I won't believe this until this coming Sunday pass and nobody died in the church
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by sojnaija(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2013
cry[color=#770077][/color] Even if they truly mean to cease fire, i dont think BokoHaram should be allowed to just "RESIGN HONOURABLY", rather they shud be "FIRED" to serve as a detterent to others who may want to disturb the peace of our great nation in future.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by BodyKiss(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2013
Abagworo: The best news of the year.

At what cost? SMH
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2013
The fear of allied forces in Mali is the beginning of Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Minorsegment: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: garri, groundnut, sugar and milk.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by lauyanAbuja: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2013
@Unholy-dis-virgined, may u see wisdom and come out darkness. For u r lost and lack focus, people like u r mostly product of broken home or parent that fail in their role or more like a child that makes life miserable for his parents!!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by ziccoit: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior01: This is all part of the game plan; as 2015 is fast approaching they would declare a cease fire and hope gullible Nigerians especially Southerners would as usual forget and vote in a Northerner for ' peace' to reign. We are no fools as the so called Boko haram is being sponsored by northern elites to destabilize the present govt and make it seem it effective in the eyes of Nigerians.

You are a joker. U think you have a choice by 2015 if God so wish a Notherner to become the president? Some people are funny sha.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by darenxy732: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2013
if dis is true na gd nw oo
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by CGKing(m): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2013
ziccoit:

You are a joker. U think you have a choice by 2015 if God so wish a Notherner to become the president? Some people are funny sha.

Oh my Gad, I so hate these guys. When they say the will of Allah, u know is their selfish, diabolical, twisted and blood thirsty mind talking.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by otodeluxe(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Let's watch very soon they will come out to say they didn't agree to ant cease fire.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by uromicom: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2013
ıf them try am cease fıre na my trouble dem dey fıne make dem bomb there mama and papa fınısh...... but ıf them try am enter south south dem don carry knife go gun war be that
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by confusion247(m): 2:16am On Jan 29, 2013
Northerners have lost the battle. Drones and France forces will be used in northern Nigeria after Mali.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by confusion247(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2013
ziccoit:

Do I hear you say have a choice? Yes we all have many options to choose from. First we won't allow a jihadist, a suicide bomber and a terrorist to occupy aso rock. Second any attempt to push Jonathan out of aso rock before 2019 will make us invoke the amalgamation clause and go back to the Status of 2014. Choose your best and preferred option.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:15am On Jan 29, 2013
The Heat is on. Big brother AQIM is on the run in Mali. The type of response France gave to the Islamic militants is the type of response Nigeria needs to give to BOKO HARAM. There will be no where to hide. Let the Niger,Chadian,Malian army attack them from the North and the Nigerian army attacks them from the south.

They are already begging. because there is no way to run to anymore the French forces are pounding them up north, She-Cow should be ready to meet his own virgins now? or was he fooling the Suicide Bombers? Abokis think with your heads.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by lagcity(m): 4:06am On Jan 29, 2013
BS! If there is one thing I know about Islamic fundamentalists, it is that they do not EVER give up. Once someone has been brainwashed to kill for Allah, that's pretty much it. There's nothing like "unbrainwashing" after that.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 29, 2013
Ahhhh everybody is preparing for 2015 lol

Who do they think they're lying to?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2013
lagcity: BS! If there is one thing I know about Islamic fundamentalists, it is that they do not EVER give up. Once someone has been brainwashed to kill for Allah, that's pretty much it.
There's nothing like "unbrainwashing" after that.
Public figure like El-Rufai spewing thrash about Jesus Christ(All honour be upon HIM) if I proclaim Heresy on him now nko? We Christians believe
in forgiveness and also that the battle is d lord's. Not that we are weak, but becos our God does not
need you to fight for him. He is omnipotent and we acknowledge that fact. Lucifer devices ways to constantly fight God and I strongly believe that one way he is using is Islam. It is obvious that islam is not at peace with God. Mortal men rise up and are worshipped like God in islam. Their words is law e.g Osama bin Laden, ayatollahs etc. These are devil sponsored people. God is watching you all.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by RevOfiaeli: 5:06am On Jan 29, 2013
I pray God to have mercy on them and their supporters. And they should know that judgement awaits them all if they refused to confess their atrocities and give their lives to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by manchiled: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2013
Jenuary don effect them dey want to rest untill funds roll out again ideots
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by ignis: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2013
Cease fire ke? Make dem continue Ω̴̩̩̩̥α , abi Ω̴̩̩̩̥α fey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ catch dem or dem don tired.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by jayjam(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2013
I just hope they don't pass their medical,the Transfer Window is yet to close they can still buy more players.I guess thats wat transpire between they and Sheriff,sorting out transfer deals
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by adexsimply(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2013
really? then wat happens to those whose blood were spilled? well i pray this is for real
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by skybird: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2013
9ja wise up na these boko boy know they are losing the war.Mali their base is under french attack 9ja is embracing.this is the best time to flush them they have no were to run to tht why they want peace now.so the can enter 9ja and start planing against.franch army are flusing themout the need a place to run to.can't we see this.9ja

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by adexsimply(m): 6:14am On Jan 29, 2013
kedukc:

why would a sane person want to be tracked? By the time you implement all that, your right to privacy is gone. You wan spoil the little freedom wey we get for Naija abi? God punish you.
illiteracy personified
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Wsdm: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2013
warrior01: This is all part of the game plan; as 2015 is fast approaching they would declare a cease fire and hope gullible Nigerians especially Southerners would as usual forget and vote in a Northerner for ' peace' to reign. We are no fools as the so called Boko haram is being sponsored by northern elites to destabilize the present govt and make it seem it effective in the eyes of Nigerians.
If boko haram have indeed made the government ineffective in developing Nigeria as you have assert, why is looting the only thing experiencing an 'upward review syndrome'?. Back to the topic, i do not believe in this as it may just be a ploy by the government to justify their much criticized intervention in Mali. Their usual way of posting such sensitive message is the u-tube.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by jayjam(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2013
The ceasefire is real as people of ZAMFARA trooped out en masse yestaevning to celebrate it.It remains to be seen if JAMBS wil do same.jayjam reporting from gusau district
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by SimplySEA(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2013
ziccoit:

funny! Na God de vote?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Wsdm: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2013
[b][/b][img][/img]
Michaeljones36: The Nigerian Army should cease fire when all the terrorists are dead!

Their friends in Mali just destroyed hundreds of years of black African history in Timbuktu. They set fire to ancient libraries full of books that the Mandinkas had hidden from the French during colonial times.

Ancient history books were burned. Books that were written during the time of the great West African empires. The written histories of the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, etc people were among the books burned.

If I was in Mali I would join the military today to get revenge on these fools. Burning MUSLIM books while calling yourself Boko Haram (Western Education is Sinful) means you are an idi*t.
Michaeljones36: The Nigerian Army should cease fire when all the terrorists are dead!

Their friends in Mali just destroyed hundreds of years of black African history in Timbuktu. They set fire to ancient libraries full of books that the Mandinkas had hidden from the French during colonial times.

Ancient history books were burned. Books that were written during the time of the great West African empires. The written histories of the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, etc people were among the books burned.

If I was in Mali I would join the military today to get revenge on these fools. Burning MUSLIM books while calling yourself Boko Haram (Western Education is Sinful) means you are an idi*t.

My take exactly with the militants. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Power failure Disrupts Senate Probe On Power / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole / Buhari Campaign Slams US, Others Over Stance On Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.