Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211631 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oya Film don end, children qo sleep, if u no won sleep, go die, atleast u'll rest in peace.. All na joke o
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Warlord3000(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow...

It was fun while it lasted..

Thanks FLOW smiley
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Chicent(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Finally!!! Flow u do wel,i really do appreciate ur effort.i must tel u lost d flair in ur story bt its nt easy sha.kip it up bro. More powers 2ur elbow. Sail on
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Bolinco(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
flow1759: IBO BOY COME YORUBA LAND, IBO BOY STAY FOR YORUBA LAND. IBO BOY COMOT FOR YORUBA LAND.

"Sammy get injury oh!" Kelvin informed me as we stood in the queue waiting to collect our discharge certificate. "which injury na?" i inquired. "oboy eeeh! Suliet want make him wire her well well and Sammy don tayah, naso dem begin fight oh, naso the girl carry bottle break for Sammy head" Kelvin narrated. "why na? So that girl be agbero wey dey break bottle for person head?" I said. "e good for Sammy na, because na after she break the bottle for him head nahim the l'ove portion clear comot for him eye" Kelvin said.

"What of Angom na?" i inquired. "him dey here na, u never see am? Him pay hospital money for some of the people wey chop the poison beans, so Police com release am yesterday. Dat guy don broke die, na me give am the transport money wey him take come here sef" Kelvin added. "e good for am, shebi nahim sabi save money pass, now him go go back to Benue with no money, all the thing wey him plan to do him no go do am, me i get like 300k for my account now" i said.

"how u go take do those your things wey burn na?" i asked Kelvin. "oboy na only my statement of result be the only original wey burn, the rest na photocopy. But i go go back to my sch go collect another statement of result" Kelvin said. Just then, i sighted Sammy trying to find his way through the crowd to come meet us.

"how far Sammy?" i said shaking hands with him. "i dey oh, i don collect my discharge certificate oh, una never collect?" Sammy said. "We never collect oh, but our turn don dey reach" Kelvin said. Just then, i saw the big sticking plaster on Sammy's head. "guy that Suliat girl wan burst ur head oh, the girl na agbero oh, shebi we dey warn u that time u dey say we dey talk rubbish" i said. "guy my eye don clear now, dat girl na devil" Sammy said what made laughed.

After i collected my discharge certificate, i chatted with Ayo for a while sipping from the bottle of Alomo he brought. I later saw Obinna who told me that Ezenna was shot and he died. He told me Ezenna joined a robbery gang in Oshogbo and the police shot him when he was trying to escape. The two persons i never wanted to see was Chioma and Juliet. I even saw Lampard and Shakur, mehn! I savoured the fun memories ab initio our camp experience with nostalgia(oyibo rekpete).

Ilorin Chei! Ilorin Chei! Chei Baba Ilorin. How i wish he passed out with us. But he caused it all by allowing his "river Niger" overflow into a "Kainji dam".

I left Ilesa the next day after i gave out what was left of my properties to the church. I was happy, because i came, i saw hell, i conquered.
gud job more grease to ur elbow,up next.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Splendblex(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow! Flow you re d best! Guys learn 4rm flow's experience o...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
MORAL OF THE STORY

Bagga(Aro), Eiye, Aiye(), Mafia, Bucanear(Alora), Mafiaso, hoody mafia, Burkina Faso, Black Bra. ALL OF THEM NA CULT, DON'T JOIN, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

If Igboh no good for your brain, stop am.

Women kills, Women heals. A c''unt shouldn't make u a c''unt.

A bottle of 1759 a day keeps the doctor away. Save water, take a little 1759 for thy stomach sake. Fear Alomo.

Don't drink and drive, smoke weed and fly.

JESUS, MOHAMMED, BUDHA, ALLAH, YOURSELF anyone u wan believe in, na u sabi. But just believe say God dey. And live ur life right. Like tupac said--- "who do u believe in?".

Above all, never step on toes.

WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT STORY TITLED, "MAN WEY DEY REASON". It promises to be rib cracking. Its a true life story of the experience of my one year spill over period.

PS: How was the story?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Firstgentleman1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
weldone. Awaiting d nxt story
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Warlord3000(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
It was "fantabulous" smiley
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by schwerz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!what a thriller, full of suspense, Wale Adenuga Production suppose hire you ooh Flow.well couldn't do a minute without checking for your Update, That was Great flow, keep it Up.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sessydoo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
A thriller, a trailblazer and a pathfinder....what a comic relief. Good job flow, keep it up bruv!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Chicent: Finally!!! Flow u do wel,i really do appreciate ur effort.i must tel u lost d flair in ur story bt its nt easy sha.kip it up bro. More powers 2ur elbow. Sail on

i didn't loss the flair, i was just giving detailed information of events as they unfolded. I knew at a time i was funny and at another time i was "dry" but all the same, i didn't tell the story to make u laugh(even though u laughed), I told it as it happened. Thanks sha.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
[b][/b]
flow1759: The next update would be the end of "Ibo boy wey like Yoruba". My next story which promises to be hillarious and rib cracking is titled "Man wey dey reason". The story is based on what i experienced when i had extra year in the university.

Before this story ends, i will like to appreciate those that were addicted to the story(both una wey yab me and una wey love me). In no particular order:
Skoloppy31, dayleke, 4kizo, jay4genius, Hotnaijababe, seuncyber, F.K.O, OPEOLUWA2, Emperortj93, peterjosh, wizee, Johnwizey, TVT KOKO, don ifez, Austinodark, yoyo the first, valboy20, Foxy Rebirth(Foxy Ultimate), BukkyDan, Ejaisky, foliks, YOUNGKAHUNA, Simplifier, Josphine4good, Fishoy, Splendblex, sosiq, Rap maestro, plainmirror, AVWENAGHA, 001solar, deesnipes, Jaymichael, bibelo, chingy74, nduki, Gepheral, leystra, Schwerz, Sol2galay.

Cuddlemii(how i go forget the best moderator?), Seun(i dey mad wey i go forget to mention the chiarman name?).

Anybody wey i no mention him/her name, make u no vex oh, I still appreciate you.

# dancing azonto#
Flow mentioned my name...

Anyway,congrats on a successful writeup.
I enjoyed it,rili enjoyed.
God bless ur talent
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by plainmirror(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
*Singing* if 2 say i be writer ....
I 4 dey ryt lyk flow eeeeh...!
Watchout:pLainmirror signs flow1759 2 his record Label..!
Guy uhv made me change my beer brand frm star(kpakpando) to guiness (1759)
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by AVWENAGHA: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
flow1759: The next update would be the end of "Ibo boy wey like Yoruba". My next story which promises to be hillarious and rib cracking is titled "Man wey dey reason". The story is based on what i experienced when i had extra year in the university.

Before this story ends, i will like to appreciate those that were addicted to the story(both una wey yab me and una wey love me). In no particular order: Skoloppy31, dayleke, 4kizo, jay4genius, Hotnaijababe, seuncyber, F.K.O, Opeoluwa2, Emperortj93, peterjosh, wizee, Johnwizey, TVT KOKO, don ifez, Austinodark, yoyo the first, valboy20, Foxy Rebirth(Foxy Ultimate), BukkyDan, Ejaisky, foliks, YOUNGKAHUNA, S AVWENAGHAimplifier, Josphine4good, Fishoy, Splendblex, sosiq, Rap maestro, plainmirror,, 001solar, deesnipes, Jaymichael, bibelo, chingy74, nduki, Gepheral, leystra, Schwerz, Sol2galay.

Cuddlemii(how i go forget the best moderator?), Seun(i dey mad wey i go forget to mention the chiarman name?).

nybody wey i no mention him/her name, make u no vex oh, I still appreciate you.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Baba419(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jaymichael(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
flow1759: MORAL OF THE STORY

Bagga(Aro), Eiye, Aiye(), Mafia, Bucanear(Alora), Mafiaso, hoody mafia, Burkina Faso, Black Bra. ALL OF THEM NA CULT, DON'T JOIN, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

A bottle of 1759 a day keeps the doctor away. Save water, take a little 1759 for thy stomach sake. Fear Alomo.

JESUS, MOHAMMED, BUDHA, ALLAH, YOURSELF anyone u wan believe in, na u sabi. But just believe say God dey. And live ur life right. Like tupac said--- "who do u believe in?".

WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT STORY TITLED, "MAN WEY DEY REASON". It promises to be rib cracking. Its a true life story of the experience of my one year spill over period.

You are still asking how was the story, let me just give it a one word description. AMAZING. SPLENDID. FANTASTIC. BEAUTIFUL. Oops, just one word cannot describe your story. Your writing style reminds me so much of John Grisham. By the way Flow, thanks for mentioning me among those that were "addicted" to your story. you ve done GREAT. Thank you and ONE LOVE.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IZUKWU(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2013

Before this story ends, i will like to appreciate those that were addicted to the story(both una wey yab me and una wey love me). In no particular order: Skoloppy31, dayleke, 4kizo, jay4genius, Hotnaijababe, seuncyber, F.K.O, Opeoluwa2, Emperortj93, peterjosh, wizee, Johnwizey, TVT KOKO, don ifez, Austinodark, yoyo the first, valboy20, Foxy Rebirth(Foxy Ultimate), BukkyDan, Ejaisky, foliks, YOUNGKAHUNA, Simplifier, Josphine4good, Fishoy, Splendblex, sosiq, Rap maestro, plainmirror, AVWENAGHA, 001solar, deesnipes, Jaymichael, bibelo, chingy74, nduki, Gepheral, leystra, Schwerz, Sol2galay.

Anybody wey i no mention him/her name, make u no vex oh, I still appreciate you.
flow , how come my name no enter your hall of fame upon say,i follow this thread right from day one and i dey visit here every day and somedays more than once and i dey comment also, you no fit say you no see my name ,the thing even dey for capital letter . Oya amend the list sharp sharp .
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by bibelo: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yes boss I dey feel u. And by the way

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
jaymichael: You are still asking how was the story, let me just give it a one word description. AMAZING. SPLENDID. FANTASTIC. BEAUTIFUL. Oops, just one word cannot describe your story. Your writing style reminds me so much of John Grisham. By the way Flow, thanks for mentioning me among those that were "addicted" to your story. you ve done GREAT. Thank you and ONE LOVE.

thank u oh. John Grisham, wow! can i fit to his shoes? May be in the nearest future.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Berryplus(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
BUT STILL YOU FLOWED
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
IZUKWU: flow , how come my name no enter your hall of fame upon say,i follow this thread right from day one and i dey visit here every day and somedays more than once and i dey comment also, you no fit say you no see my name ,the thing even dey for capital letter . Oya amend the list sharp sharp .

bros no vex, oya make we go that legendary go drink. Make i buy u Alomo
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by temhab(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Flow u no mention my name abi? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IZUKWU(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
flow1759:

bros no vex, oya make we go that legendary go drink. Make i buy u Alomo
i no get head for drink,if i drink na to sleep till daybreak and leave what i should be doing, just amend the list. Waiting for the next story.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Flow i dey rage big time o,u no hala me nah.Anyway thanks so much for what i call a masterpiece from an ever flowing literary pot.Thanks man
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by joey0358(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
chale! u too much, can't wait fo yo next story ooo.peace!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ejaisky: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Beautiful and breathtaking piece! Wow! You're good.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Peterjosh: Flow i dey rage big time o,u no hala me nah.Anyway thanks so much for what i call a masterpiece from an ever flowing literary pot.Thanks man

thank you too. guy go back go look. Ur name dey there, u no c am well

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by movmentish(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
We made it flow,we did grin grin grin

Splendid,superb,awesome,crazy,fun.......
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by deesnipes(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
That was so great and captivating. Nice work bro.
It was really an addiction and it took a lot of restriction not to be begging u for update everytime.
It really was nice.
Oya flow on to d next story o
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by TVTKOKO(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
flow1759: MORAL OF THE STORY

the story is jst as gud as i am...thanks for making me laugh again after a seven days mourning...(waiting 4 d nxt episode) cheers!
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by 4kizo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Aro flow, u r xx much. Kip it up
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by valboy20(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: tolutweety ( m ), 4kizo ( m ), Spacodinho ( m ), babaskiola ( m ), movmentish ( m ), mysticgal ( f ), kody-licky ( f ), Emperortj93 ( m ), deesnipes ( f ), oladimeji101 ( m ), #suregirl# ( f ), TVT KOKO ( m ), flow1759 , born2bleep , executinal ( m ) and 10 guest(s)

u guyx dnt wana goto bed...abi flow don giv una portion

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.