Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers (18762 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by canalily(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
cool wait mek i use this watch if that guy de handicapd or nt. I laf!!
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by LagosBoi2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
32 billion Naira thief and these ones who should rot in jail. i pity these ones sha cos i know they will rot in jail while yakubu go on vacation in dubai for going tru too much stress.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by ikechemez(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
na waooo Even Handycap?
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: na dayo and kanu. grin

Maybe Beremole and Judi

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Owodiong(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o
na informat he b nah
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o

Maybe he was shot in the leg.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
ilugunboy:

Doubting Thomas Berem.. tongue
hehehe but na true na! she should be able to identify their voices too abi?
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by tmd01: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
I just hope they have the right people and if yes, then SSS should keep up the good work and not just for celebrities and assistance to governors
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
See and dem be. Hopeless creatures angry

Dem for naked them so we will see the preeek wey dem wan use tear Nkiru Sylvanus' kpekus.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe Beremole and Judi
I hear say you be pastor. I saw a thread you were showing your pastoral skills. lol
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Opali(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW

i really do not see anytin wrong in his thought,we'v had serials of similar cases where innocent pple ar paraded as suspecst,left in jail MUCH MUCH longer than necessary b4 trial and found not guilty.................................
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by manosteel(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Nep! They're not my boys.

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by theripper2: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Make we go watch ball o. Up naija.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Sheriffudeen(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
iamswizz: ¤Yawns¤

Nice one! 'secret police'....

#jus got back from work........ Mama nkechi where is ma food na? Or do i have to beg you ni?.... Somebody pls get me 'cold' Malt from this Thread.. Tanx
cool
iamswizz: ¤Yawns¤

Nice one! 'secret police'....

#jus got back from work........ Mama nkechi where is ma food na? Or do i have to beg you ni?.... Somebody pls get me 'cold' Malt from this Thread.. Tanx
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Mortiple(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
9icest: Kidnapping! Who does such a low-life thing!
And some bunch of idi0ts come over here and defend these scums.
Don't mind the eediots!!! I still don't get it why anyone would berate our law enforcement agents for parading suspects. If done otherwise, they would start to question the genuineness of the arrest.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW
here your silly self talking. Mumu kudos to Nigeria security indeed. How many times do we hear story of 'suspect' that have use more than ten years awaiting trial? In a sane society they are all innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Why should they be paraded when they are still suspect. Shove your head out of your ass and think wisely. Ode
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by tampa1871: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akshow: Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial

You must be a fraudster, kidnapper or a criminal to criticize why these heartless animals are being kept in custody. Any individual who violates other people's rights like that is inviting others to violate theirs. The burden of proof is on them, let them proof their innocence and they will go free. They have murdered sleep, they will never rest. They deserve no mercy.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by kamssydaisy(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
money-hungry :
it is only in Nigeria dat handicapped people kidnap complete n healthy people.
lolz as in ehh D̶̲̥̅̊ tin wonda me
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
coogar:

you're a tool!
where in the world are suspects allowed to roam free? when suspects are arrested, they are interrogated by the police for 24-48 hrs, depending on what they find, the suspect is either locked up in remand for a court session which can take 3 months even in advanced country or the suspect is let free for lack of evidence.
suspects locked up? Its obvious you are bereft of reasonin. I wont blame you. You dont know your rights in Nigeria So you can afford to remain foolish. Ewu gambia
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
tampa1871:

You must be a fraudster, kidnapper or a criminal to criticize why these heartless animals are being kept in custody. Any individual who violates other people's rights like that is inviting others to violate theirs. The burden of proof is on them, let them proof their innocence and they will go free. They have murdered sleep, they will never rest. They deserve no mercy.
Foolish eediot. Tell me where in my post i said they should not be punished if found guilty. Senseless silly fowl
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
justwise:

Oh please zip it! how do you know?
oh Shut da f up! How do you yourself know they are guilty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola / EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.