Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers (18763 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by KOMBE: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akshow: Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial

they should prove themselves innocent.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Cornel88(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akshow: Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial
Who among them is your brother?

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
Cornel88: Who among them is your brother?

grin grin grin
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by supaeagles(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o
He may be physically challenged but mentally (and financially) quite sound cheesy
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
adaoshi: I thought police paraded some people for the same crime of kidnapping Nkiru sometime ago? just asking sha!

I remember that
Maybe those earlier paradees are already floating down a river
These ones are the second set
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by chachal: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW

You are the thoughtless one. If senator ali ndume was a commoner, he would have been paraded like these people by the sss. Has he been found guilty till today, no shred of evidence against him. And you are there calling more sensible people thoughtless

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Zamizoni(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
expertman: Am I The Only One Seeing This Handicap. Am Sure This Handicap Must Have Sleep With That Actress Oh.

YOU JUST CONFIRM SAY YOUR USERNAME NA REAL EXPERT''NAMA''
NA YOU HELP AM HOLD THE ACTRESS DOWN WHEN HE DEY DO THE TIN ABI?
INDEED YOU BE EXPERT ''MUMU''
U JUST CONFIRM UR AN ACCOMPLICE.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by chachal: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
tampa1871:

You must be a fraudster, kidnapper or a criminal to criticize why these heartless animals are being kept in custody. Any individual who violates other people's rights like that is inviting others to violate theirs. The burden of proof is on them, let them proof their innocence and they will go free. They have murdered sleep, they will never rest. They deserve no mercy.

I'm amazed by your degree of ignorance.'Burden of proof' is on the accused?. Which school you go sef. Haha

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
andyanders:

I think you or member of your family is a kidnapper. How come you ever say this knowing fully well it was SSS that paraded them? You must be a kidnapper.
your entire generations are kidnappers. Foolish he goat
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by CGKing(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
See as them be. See how sad and remorse. Na devil cause am Shebi? Country no good?

Wish they can put u guys up for display, so anytime we r mot in good moods, we can step forth and slap u for free.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
KOMBE:

they should prove themselves innocent.
So they should take themselves to court and prove themselves right? Taata abeg leave discussion for people wey understand wetin them de talk
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Cornel88: Who among them is your brother?
the one on the left side that impregnated your mother.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
tampa1871:

Definitely you are one of them, what is your interest in defending evil kidnappers and insulting others like you are doing if you are not one of them? If you or your family have been a victim of these evil people you won't be talking like this. However, you are rude, uncultured, ignorant and lacking in decency. The law will soon catch up with you wherever you are hiding, keep insulting.
you silly douchebag. Stop been ridiculous and clueless. If you are in naija you will know that not all suspects are actually the culprit. Stop reasonin wit your annnnus Ode
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by sefa4: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sam Milla: The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian
Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove
that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and each
of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They
place animal informants throughout
the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After
three
months of extensive investigations
they
conclude that rabbits do not exist. The
ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing
everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming.
The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE.
The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a
rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by thehomer: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Huh? A crippled kidnapper?
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by kaeto(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o
His clutches are new, I trust our police, they've shot the punk's leg in the arrest and investigation process. Serves the greedy vultures right.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by leonshom(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yea, he shud close his mouth 4real, he was even d one who's thoughtless, SSS myt av paraded d innocent ones, cuz I wonder ow dey got dem within a short while, either 1 or 2 out of dem myt be innocent !
the_ripper2:

Close ur mouth, wetin d guy talk na true, SSS then parade Oshiomole aide "alleged" killers and coincidentally, dey wear d same cloth Madala suspects wear, all 5 of dem. Now story don change to say na police kill the guy. Naija police na fraud abeg. I believe thief pass dem.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by gogodaye(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
Abeg not again....Nollywood actress Nkiru must be exceedingly lucky and fortunate to have like Oshiomoles deceased PS two set of persons paraded over her kidnap. The earlier group paraded by the police included someone related to Sonny Okosun amongst others now DSS done deliver their own group. Please the NSA should reign in these folks before things degenerate. After 'all of them dey secure nama & work for the same Alhaji'.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
babyosisi:

He was whole before the arrest
See dem faces
Very ugly things
I hope they have the right ones though
Osisi girl you dey harsh these days oh...you just dey recommend all recommendables for these small time criminals,wetin you wan come recommend for farcrook lawal them and his fellow legislooters? grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
thehomer: Huh? A crippled kidnapper?
dey there na .na them cripple dey sabi run intel on unsuspecting people...because most people will always pity them grin grin grin
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by erico2k2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW
Thoughts and words like these reflect the dark ages.These are suspects, they need to be tried in a criminal court to prove they are guilty.If the police or SSS are so damn sure they got the right people why are they delaying their trialsMessed up state called Nigeria
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
who are these people....Pensioners?? sad
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lagos_Boi: 32 billion Naira thief and these ones who should rot in jail. i pity these ones sha cos i know they will rot in jail while yakubu go on vacation in dubai for going tru too much stress.

Bad is bad, I agree. . .but oyinbo must have a reason for introducing the comparative terms - 'worse' and 'worst'. I agree these terms are somewhat subjective, depending on your orientation. Indeed, some twerps may prefer to believe that all crimes (and sins) are equal, but that's a massive lie. In my opinion, embezzlement or fraud would NEVER be as grievous as violent crimes such as armed robbery, kidnapping, and rape. I'd gladly set 10 embezzlers of billions free, just to apprehend (and execute!) one kidnapper/armed robber/rapist.

Violent crimes are the worst, in comparative terms. You might not understand this until you (or your family member or loved one) fall victim to a horrible violent crime. This is not something that should be reduced to a pedantic academic argument. You have to experience it to understand it - the hard way. When armed robbers/kidnappers serially gangrape your wife (and probably kill your beloved sister in the process), you can come back here and tell me it is the same thing as some random politician or civil servant looting government money. Then and only then would I take you seriously.

Some half-wits might cliam that corruption in government is directly responsible for violent crime. I beg to disagree. For the most part, violent criminals are born, not made. Some people are more aggressive/violent by nature than others, regardless of how much money they have in their pockets. If poverty is the root of violence, then mankind would be extinct by now. Think about it. . the majority of mankind have always been poor; throughout the ages.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by NegroNtns(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
heres a picture of the girl they kidnapped.

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Eziachi: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

Its totally wrong for Nigeria and their security forces with the look the other way judiciary to continue parading people that are not yet found guilty of any crime before the world. If you said you're practicing democracy, its not just a about voting and electing rulers but there are certain things you cannot do in a democracy and that includes this parading of the accused.

You can parade them after they are tried and found guilty, not before they are even charged. In a real democracy, a judge might set these guys free based on such a parade because they will never have a fair trial or they had already had one through the media and public opinion.

If any of this people is to be innocent and discharged by the court, you don't often get the same police to parade the person and show the world that the person was found not guilty.
This is a country that has more so-called senior advocate of law that I can remember and yet ,they kept mute with this tradition set up by the military and kept it going in their so-called democracy.
I am not saying that these men did not commit any crime, but the fact is that they have been presented as being guilty even before they are tried by the law court.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Eziachi: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
tampa1871:

You must be a fraudster, kidnapper or a criminal to criticize why these heartless animals are being kept in custody. Any individual who violates other people's rights like that is inviting others to violate theirs. The burden of proof is on them, let them proof their innocence and they will go free. They have murdered sleep, they will never rest. They deserve no mercy.
How did you come to the conclusion that they are heartless? because you saw a picture and you were told that the image in the picture committed a crime, but you didn't ask if they have been tried, evidence presented and were found guilty?
But you just put one and one together and it make four for you?
It could be you tomorrow, it could be anybody. In fact most Nigerians has little concept of rule of law. Its the biggest breach of human right for anybody outside the court of law to declare a person a criminal without trial.
It will never happen in a real democratic environment.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Kzinne: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2013
yuzedo: Did they nyash her? undecided angry
u must b a monkey
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by richard69(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Army, and the
that they are
of them
three
they
everything in it,
The
rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!
Very funny
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by texazzpete(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2013
tampa1871:

Burden of proof is on the accused?

I feel so sorry for your parents. All that money invested In your education and still you're a dolt.

You have defrauded your parents, I'm afraid.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by donlyone(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Army, and the
that they are
of them
three
they
everything in it,
The
rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!

you are so right, this is the true picture of law enforcement in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House / Governor Umahi's N10k And 2 Bags Of Rice Each Christmas Gift To Workers / Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.