Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35131 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Sisebuto: Message to Nicodemus-Odiaero. You have 14 days to defend yourself. If not, I will contact with www.bavirtual.co.uk and they will know with documentation all you did. You know my bank account number. If you pay back, I will stop all my actions.
keep some information to yourself.
Now that you've announced it here,he can as well clean up his acts,account and dealings on that website.

whatever you have to do,please DO it NOW.
14 grace period my a***
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Day 2 of the 14 day given to you Nwankwo Odirachukwu.

N:B Op take time out and fill a complain form, with the FBI, ahead of the 14 days given, you can print out, fill first and den transfer to the page, stating all that transpired between yourself and defendant. a sample of the form is attached......

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

Don't be in a hurry filling, take time and supply all necessary information needed, you will be contacted, I will follow it up with FAX Messages!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2013
OP all try and update us, whenever you had a chat with the defendant.....

N:B
When filling this point add the link of this thread there e.g

Contact Information

Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
If yes, Please provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or websites of where additional victim lists can be found.

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2013
@surveyprof

You're doing good.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01: @surveyprof

You're doing good.

Thank you!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2013
Welldone Oga Survey.
Mr Sisebuto the ball is now in your court.Please if any part of the form is not very clear to you,kindly consult with surveyprof off nld(email,skype etc).
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Theyjih: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thumbs up Surveyprof! Well done MAn cool!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by mrkels(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Advanced fee fraud... Send me money to send you money.
POster so sorry that guy is a dead scammer. Gosh how did you fall for that? I hope they catch him soon.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Lol @ bling bling
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Update from FBI today...... Nwankwo Odairachukwu this is a warming to you, before it goes too far........... tell us how you intend paying Mr Antonino back his hard earn monies, those of you viewing and can contact, him kindly do that, before it goes out of hand....

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bad Nigga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Case study, documents used for the transfer so far......

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
We will keep spreading your documents to all agencies....... including your international passport front page!!!!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
lol@ the western union form.....
how many plates of peppersoup has odiaero devoured with the amount he received? only heaven knows. he deserves the ALUU treatment without the "necklace" bit of it.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Day 3 of the fourteen days given to you Nwankwo Odiarachukwu to defend yourself.

N:B~ Op I was told you have to contact the Nigeria high commission in the country where you did the money transfer frm, contact dem not by email, but physical presence, take along all documents used for the transfer n copies of his passport front page, also frm the Internet Crime Complaint centre, have u gotten a case number? Let me know, the responds frm the Nigerian embassy in the country where the transfer was made.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Sisebuto: Please, contact with me this morning. I will be online over gmail and skype. Thanks

Okay, I hv sent u mail, I will be login on via gmail right away.....

Thank you!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^
Mr. Anthonio are you on gmail now? So we could chat?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2013
surveyProf: ^^^
Mr. Anthonio are you on gmail now? So we could chat?

pm
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

pm

Okay 9am.....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by lolaluv1(f): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2013
This is so sad. These scammers have sugar-coated tongues. You keep sending dough till you're wrecked.

I pray OP gets his money o!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Day 4....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Day 6.
Any offline update worth sharing undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Anyone with a weak nose would have easily figured out the guy in question was a scammer. Well, at least anyone on NL.
And just to add: who is surveyprof and what's his motive?
I understand anyone will really want this Odaiero nabbed? But I can't understand surveyProf's obsession and his kiss-and-tell moves. . . . just saying.
Scam is often when something, anything is too good to be true. undecided
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
sauer: Anyone with a weak nose would have easily figured out the guy in question was a scammer. Well, at least anyone on NL.
And just to add: who is surveyprof and what's his motive?
I understand anyone will really want this Odaiero nabbed? But I can't understand surveyProf's obsession and his kiss-and-tell moves. . . . just saying.
Scam is often when something, anything is too good to be true. undecided
I dont understand the 'kiss and tell' part
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu:
I dont understand the 'kiss and tell' part

Hello,

Actually, reasons while I choosed to hold back was as a result of the OP not been able to report to the law enforcement agents, in his country of domicile. I chatted with him via gmail to gmail for the first time, normally dis is classified as an advance fee fraud, and from the onset the OP should have reported to the law enforcement agents. I also brought out the IC3 form of the FBI for him to fill and get a complain number, with dat I can follow it up....

I really would hv wanted to help out, in any little way I can...

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello,

Actually, reasons while I choosed to hold back was as a result of the OP not been able to report to the law enforcement agents, in his country of domicile. I chatted with him via gmail to gmail for the first time, normally dis is classified as an advance fee fraud, and from the onset the OP should have reported to the law enforcement agents. I also brought out the IC3 form of the FBI for him to fill and get a complain number, with dat I can follow it up....

I really would hv wanted to help out, in any little way I can...

And has he not done any of the recommended suggestions you listed?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
sauer: And just to add: who is surveyprof and what's his motive?
Real question is what is your motive for typing the quoted? Since when is it wrong to be passionate about fighting crime? Such unnecessary posts could make you a person of interest - just advising you bro.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
Real question is what is your motive for typing the quoted? Since when is it wrong to be passionate about fighting crime? Such unnecessary posts could make you a person of interest - just advising you bro.

I was wondering too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.