Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35061 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odunnu: Really? He decided to chat with you today after all this time? Dont cave in to his demands, whatever he may present. He is a thief and should be treated as such!
I knew it! His cohorts and girlfriend have graced and still grace this thread.
He must be clamped and forced pay back to the last dime.
That is the problem with all this white folks... she has already caved in sentimentally.

As you truely said, people on here have alerted him...

I am off jor... so annoying! angry angry angry
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy: That is the problem with all this white folks... she has already caved in sentimentally.

As you truely said, people on here have alerted him...

I am off jor... so annoying! angry angry angry

Haba, already? but what did the OP say to have made you change your mind so easily?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Scooby1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
FXKing2012:
I'm not in Benin but I can supply you with some soldiers in Benin to go with you whenever you are ready to go.

Are you a soldier?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
honeric01:

Haba, already? but what did the OP say to have made you change your mind so easily?
did you read the last few post she wrote? why didnt engage him so as to track his IP. She could call on any of the crime agencies in her country to assist her as well.

read between lines bro.

I doubt she ever asked him any question like where his or when will he be in Nigeria.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
The OP should tell us the content of their discussion before we proceed...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sisebuto: he said me if I dont close the site, we will see on a court. He say in USA. ? I said him I will close the site when he returns the money. Nicodemus, come here and explain¡¡¡¡¡ Why not dear Nicodemus (Odiaero)?
He is such a meanie! Threatning you on top of stealing your money?! Dude should be 'ALUUed'
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odunnu:
He is such a meanie! Threatning you on top of stealing your money?! Dude should be 'ALUUed'

Choi grin grin grin grin. I no go like to tif your money o
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveyProf: ................

Successful? meaning the documents were made up or what exactly?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
honeric01:

Successful? meaning the documents were made up or what exactly?

I will get back, I am talking with Mr Anthonio....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
I will make a proper update by tomorrow, after studying draft copy of the chat details from both parties, I dont want to jump into conclusion right away, as for the defendant, it will be nice for you to come over here and prove to us beyond reasonable doubt while you should not be tagged a scammer, dont forget the front page of your E-passport is now with me.

N:B if actually the defendant is in China, he might not be able to access some sites, as the Chinese government have blocked lots of sites and host, due to political instability in China, I received this message frm a government official in China.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by bookface: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveyProf: I will make a proper update by tomorrow, after studying draft copy of the chat details from both parties, I dont want to jump into conclusion right away, as for the defendant, it will be nice for you to come over here and prove to us beyond reasonable doubt while you should not be tagged a scammer, dont forget the front page of your E-passport is now with me.

N:B if actually the defendant is in China, he might not be able to access some sites, as the Chinese government have blocked lots of sites and host, due to political instability in China, I received this message frm a government official in China.

Stop giving this son of a maggot and unnecessary soft landing. In the very least, the dude can access Nairaland.

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveyProf: I will make a proper update by tomorrow, after studying draft copy of the chat details from both parties, I dont want to jump into conclusion right away, as for the defendant, it will be nice for you to come over here and prove to us beyond reasonable doubt while you should not be tagged a scammer, dont forget the front page of your E-passport is now with me.

The Bolded is VERY true. It all started with facebook, twitter etc...
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy:

I checked myself, it is true, becos they don't want an uprising in China, just like wat happened in the middle east, but dis is not to say, he should find an alternative, like proxy etc to logon!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by bookface: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
I suggest the Poster should work to optimize google search result on his website.

Include tags such as "Nigeria's Biggest Fraudster", "Nigeria's biggest Scam", "Fastest way to Lose your money", "Nigerian scam emails"

Just make this scumbag more popular than he is already. Also make sure the link to the website is passed on via twitter, tell your friends to twit it to their friends and their friend's friends. If every Nairalander visiting this page will also tweet out the links, that will be great. This douchebag is only resting because he's not getting enough attention, he needs to be out there, to be known, make him a celebrity.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface:

Stop giving this son of a maggot and unnecessary soft landing. In the very least, the dude can access Nairaland.
Not really bro. That is not his intention. But the way this thing is ging ehn? I must warn that NO one SHOULD ALLOW SENTIMENT TO CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT OOOOH. I am saying this for the benefit of the OP.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by bookface: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
2sexy:

surveyProf:

I checked myself, it is true, becos they don't want an uprising in China, just like wat happened in the middle east, but dis is not to say, he should find an alternative, like proxy etc to logon!

What does it matter if this statement is very true or partly true? Giving a criminal a justifiable cause for his crime wouldn't help us rid this earth of lowlife scumbags like this. I have friends and former classmates who currently live in China and we exchange emails every week, how much more somebody holding your money? You don't just collect people's money and claim to be in China as if China is the moon. Yahoo mail, hot mail, damn, even the post office works well in China.

Stop giving Criminals soft landing.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface: I suggest the Poster should work to optimize google search result on his website.

Include tags such as "Nigeria's Biggest Fraudster", "Nigeria's biggest Scam", "Fastest way to Lose your money", "Nigerian scam emails"

Just make this scumbag more popular than he is already. Also make sure the link to the website is passed on via twitter, tell your friends to twit it to their friends and their friend's friends. If every Nairalander visiting this page will also tweet out the links, that will be great. This douchebag is only resting because he's not getting enough attention, he needs to be out there, to be known, make him a celebrity.
I like your style.

I must confess that my mother's death can be traced to her encounter with a scammer, whom sh wanted to help by sheltering and feeding him but not know that he had a plan. This guy would sheard tears, reall tears when he wants to narrate his pityful story which were all fabricated to feed on my mum's emotion.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface:

What does it matter if this statement is very true or partly true? Giving a criminal a justifiable cause for his crime wouldn't help us rid this earth of lowlife scumbags like this. I have friends and former classmates who currently live in China and we exchange emails every week, how much more somebody holding your money? You don't just collect people's money and claim to be in China as if China is the moon. Yahoo mail, hot mail, damn, even the post office works well in China.

Hello

actually,to be frank with you I myself despite the scan software I normally used, I can not seems to get the actual location of the defendant, as we speak, same with Mr. Anthonio, frm the chat details sent to me, he claimed to be in China, trading for some Chinese family, some other places, he did said he will be moving to the United States, if he does, I should be able to track him!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface:

I'm loving your style because you say the truth and you sound like a no-nonsense kind of guy.

I lived in China and during my time there only social networking sites like twitter, facebook, youtube, etc were blocked, many other websites including nairaland were and are not blocked.

Besides there is QQ in China which is there own version of facebook which the fraudster could have used to communicate; there is yahoo mail, hotmail and phones he could have used to reach out.

Truth is odiaero is intentionally keeping away because he's a crook who is out to scam people.
Let's call it what it is and not try to garnish it or give him a soft landing.

The crook is ruining lives and we must.put an end to it.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface:

I'm loving your style because you say the truth and you sound like a no-nonsense kind of guy.

I lived in China and during my time there only social networking sites like twitter, facebook, youtube, etc were blocked, many other websites including nairaland were and are not blocked.

Besides there is QQ in China which is there own version of facebook which the fraudster could have used to communicate; there is yahoo mail, hotmail and phones he could have used to reach out.

Truth is odiaero is intentionally keeping away because he's a crook who is out to scam people.
Let's call it what it is and not try to garnish it or give him a soft landing.

The crook is ruining lives and we must.put an end to it.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello

actually,to be frank with you I myself despite the scan software I normally used, I can not seems to get the actual location of the defendant, as we speak, same with Mr. Anthonio, frm the chat details sent to me, he claimed to be in China, trading for some Chinese family, some other places, he did said he will be moving to the United States, if he does, I should be able to track him!

Sisebuto: he said me if I dont close the site, we will see on a court. He say in USA. ? I said him I will close the site when he returns the money. Nicodemus, come here and explain¡¡¡¡¡ Why not dear Nicodemus (Odiaero)?

Looking at what the OP posted, he said Nicodemus told him he's in the US, is NL blocked in the US too? anyways, i had a chat with Odiaero around December and he told me he was in the US. maybe he's gone back to China, maybe not, no idea but i really would like to know if he truly requested for money from his investors in order to "wire them part of their money as the OP said". this is the crux of the matter to me.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 05, 2013
Na wa o, so odiaro is really a scammer?

O ma se.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 4:31am On Feb 05, 2013
Full blown scammer with a Professorship in scamming.
He just met his waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by wonlasewonimi: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
where's sexkillz that was defending him then?

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
wonlasewonimi: where's sexkillz that was defending him then?
So asking for the 2nd side of the story sounds like defence to you? Where did you spring from?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by wonlasewonimi: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
sexkillz: So asking for the 2nd side of the story sounds like defence to you? Where did you spring from?
Sharap dia,IIRC you were saying what if he was truely rich when someone confronted him. I don't have time to dig out shyte now.

3 Likes

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sorry all, I could not post as early as I was meant to, due to very busy schedule ……….
The conversation between Nwankwo Odirachukwunma , Mr. Antonio, and a third party, which we are not going to include in this case study, from the conversation so far, you will realize that Odiraro is using a user name Nicodemus, Mr. Antonio using Yo, and the third party using Jani, which we are going to ignore. Now after taking time out to study the conversation over and over again, I realize that Odiraro seems to be hiding his place of domicile frm Mr. Antonio, he claimed to be @ China at some places e.g. Chinese estate, trading for some Chinese family, the question now is while is Nwankwo scared of coming out to defend himself? And from the conversation, he seems to be angry that mr. Antonio reveled the ordeal to the public domain, which he Odiero is not comfortable with, and he is threaten Mr. Antonio with a legal proceeding, for assassination of his name.
Similarly, while I chose to bring this out, is for us all to debate about the issue and find a solution, because in every case there is always head and tail to it, now we have had frm Mr. Antonio’s own point of view, and also that of Nwankwo, now his friends that are here now can now judge base on what he said. Also Mr. Antonio need to tell us the actual amount Nwankwo Odirachukwunma is owning him, because from the chat conversation, it seem not to be unto that amount that he Antonio, claim to have sent to Odirao………

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Happy New Year, Nairalanders / Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.